The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586297)

newyorker88 02-02-2016 11:44 AM

Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarCity (Post 14163064)

I tip booking girl avg around 100k - 150k.

200k is for the very good ones that i planned to rtf

Massage-wise if there are no special,abt 20k. Be it a male/female foot reflexologist or massage therapist. 30k unless there were reli good.

With special,hj is 100k - 150k. Applies everywhere. Will tip extra 30k if she's reli very good

Fj is 200k - 350k. Stand-alone shop btw 200k - 250k. Men Spa & hotel massage service btw 250k - 350k

This are about the prices that I pay too. For MILFs. SYTs, be prepared to pay more. but always nego down. That's their culture.

nono1973 02-02-2016 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbird00 (Post 14140141)
Yes, we sympathized with these War Refugees Victim then but then Sgp had to protect it interest or Sgp would be completely overrun then. During then there were continuing Vietnam Refugees arriving & Sgp had a Vn Refugee camp at Sembawang Hawkins Road camp till mid 90s.

Thank you for sharing. I truly did not know about this event until i read it from here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by derpies4545 (Post 14140616)
Hi nono,may i ask hw much is taxi fare to go to tis viet camp?

Try to get a full day taxi if you have friends with you,which will cost from 250k onward (up to 500k/night stay,depending on the number of nights you are staying in Batam and how you bargain). Better still if you have a buddy/s system to split the cost.

Let the taxi driver knows your day itinerary. Example,go booking joints,lunch/dinner at certain places,the places of interest you wish to visit,shopping,massage etc etc. And you let him quote you the price before you counter bargain. Do not pay him in advance but divide your total amount to pay base on the number days/nights you are staying in Batam.

Example : If i book a full day taxi for 2 nights at 300k/night. 2 nights will be 600k,i pay him 1st night 200k,2nd night 200k and the last day when he send me to ferry terminal,another 200k. Total payment 600k.

Dont forget to take the taxi driver's phone number the moment you booked him. If you have no Indo sim card phone number,it is ok to ask the hotel receptionist to help you make local calls (in case language is a barrier). Most time,its free. Most hotel rooms however will also have a phone for local calls too.

For the beginners/1st timer and for safety reason/s,if a full day taxi is really needed,try getting from Hotels instead. While it may cost more (please bargain down too),it will become lowered on your next trip to Batam when you can communicate directly with them bypassing the "middleman" (hotel bellboys,receptionists,security guards etc).

Side note : It is however best in my opinion for beginners to learn to walk around Batam

I often share with my friends who are with me,there is no such thing as a reliable taxi driver. In Batam,finding a taxi driver is very much easier than finding a girl to bonk,hehehe...and after finding a taxi driver,it will almost guarantee you will find at least a "bonk" (if you wish to but at times will cost more due to them drawing commission). Bypassing the taxi driver at most time will likely get you a better price for some good bonks.

When you become more familiar with Batam,you may also bypass both the OKT and taxi drivers to get to your "bonk/s" directly too. And i am not referring to wechat/BBM/watsapp girls from any multi-media app-chat source.

Do take baby step a time. Keep your pace slow and steady to enjoy Batam. Keep your expectation low for starter,be humble,be nice,be patience,dont show off and speak politely minus-ing the loud tone.

Above were part of my S$0.50 apple theory. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by derpies4545 (Post 14140616)
Can bring my cewek go along? Sry,i ask cos i see tis pl got a graveyard,wonder if it's appropriate.

This will depend on your girl. If your girl is uncomfortable,suggest for her to stay in room (but do leave some money for her to buy food). Let her know where you are going but remember to tell her the incorrect time you are coming back which is about an hour backward/forward. Meaning,you are coming back to room at 6pm,tell her you will be back at 7pm. Occasionally,do a direct opposite,tell her you will be back 5pm when you can come back 6pm.

If your girl choose to follow,do let her roughly know what and where you will visiting eg. graveyard,the distance of travel etc. She may stay inside vehicle if she isnt comfortable. Respect her choice.

Cheers!

nono1973 02-02-2016 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KohOnly21 (Post 14143580)
Very interested to know if there's an orgy FR?

Reminds me of Bangladeshi/Indian workers going to Batam. Base on some Batam taxi driver's sharing and verified from some Bangladeshi (some indians too) in Batam.

Usually 4 to 5 of them (sometime up to 9 or 10 of them) will book 1-3 rooms,they will all just book one girl from booking joint and go thru one shot each per pax. And at most time raw. Each shot,the girl will collect from each man an extra of 200k to 300k. Some girls do like this type of deals in booking joint as they (the girls) could earn more w/o having to divide this earnings with OKTs and the joints they worked for. However not all the girls in booking joint will agree to share one room with a few men due to comfortability. Those who does ,most probably has dealt with the same type of customers before.

2nd scenario which i heard from the many girls before,4 to 5 of them,booked a girl...get her drunk (or maybe drugged) and later go on "rotation" on the girl and that girl sometime didnt even realise she's been bonked by the few guys (room was dark). And for those girls who realize it,they get a top up of extra 100k to 200k from the ordeal. Therefore quite a handful of booking girls in Batam didnt quite like darker skinned customers. (no offence to any race here)

Some reference on Batam girls rejecting indians from the old thread :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=32609

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=32611

What i am saying here is not a secret,i believe most who frequent Batam will most likely hear about the above. If you havent, then you may wish to verify what i say here with the more experienced taxi drivers,OKTs or girls in Batam.

(note i do interact with Bangladeshi/Indian/Sri Lanka workers (both men and ladies) in my line of work in real life almost daily)

Black Page 02-02-2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 14163301)
To be fair, this place is more of a squatter place/ market for the local community. What I mean of no go is for tourist who have no business there, nor should go there to buy things. Not safe in a sense that they get chopped for high prices.

There are other places which are robbers/pirate hideout/gamblinig den/etc which are out of the common place where one would go. These are places where no one would want to go unless they have some dark business to do. Of cos, there are a few places where they have a legitimate business front n does black stuff behind it. Not to be mentioned here.

As always, you write few words but knowledgeable, precise and very well stated. From someone who really knows the matter.

newyorker88 02-02-2016 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14163817)
Reminds me of Bangladeshi/Indian workers going to Batam. Base on some Batam taxi driver's sharing and verified from some Bangladeshi (some indians too) in Batam.

What i am saying here is not a secret,i believe most who frequent Batam will most likely hear about the above. If you havent, then you may wish to verify what i say here with the more experienced taxi drivers,OKTs or girls in Batam.

(note i do interact with Bangladeshi/Indian/Sri Lanka workers (both men and ladies) in my line of work in real life almost daily)

Yes, there are Indians here too, mostly from Singapore as tourist. rejecting dark skin? Probably due to their smell( again no offense), batak people are darker than many Indians as I know. The malays also have a smell too, if you are keen in smelling. As they say smelling the Chinese. Even the Ang Mo have a distinct smell too. Due to climate and food we eat.

A pros does not reject any size, race or age when it comes to money making. however, if she has the right to service anyone whom they are not comfortable with. They are humans with the intention to serve n make money for a living too.

Nulgath 02-02-2016 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 14164349)
A pros does not reject any size, race or age when it comes to money making. however, if she has the right to service anyone whom they are not comfortable with. They are humans with the intention to serve n make money for a living too.

Be expecting more Indian tourists from India over time as according to the news

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=123

...in time to come,even more from other countries as more countries doesn't require VOA to travel to Indonesia.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=124

...& soon,direct flight from China to Batam may even be highly possible too

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=95

:)

lurpsexx 02-02-2016 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nulgath (Post 14164503)
...& soon,direct flight from China to Batam may even be highly possible too

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=95

:)

Doubt the Chinese will like batam as its dirty, dark , n not atas to them.. Also nothing much to do in batam after 1 day.. Best for us, not so much competition!

superman2006 02-02-2016 05:37 PM

Permata indah and bunga which ones is cheaper? Heard that some of the girl worked as operator do overnight too. Any info to share?

BFOMF5 02-02-2016 10:57 PM

BFOMF5 TESTING
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...af74d34784.jpg

nono1973 03-02-2016 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaboon (Post 14143740)
It's a peaceful place by day but by night fall,i can be quite eerie. Maybe due to reading the history of this place,i feel there seems to be an air of sadness when i was there.

The next time if i were to go Galang camp,i will go in the morning and on my 2nd day since i realize most part of my 2nd day in Batam,i have more free time in the morning. And most massage shops not completely open yet,hehehe...:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaboon (Post 14144780)
bro nono,nw even balai info u cover?

Well...i try to share as much as possible.

I am not perfect,just trying my best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 14145329)
Batam is bigger with much more choices, shopping makan n so on. Trips to Batam is more than that to Balai too. There are a lot of Malaysia cheongsters too.

But the percentage of Batam cheongster from Sillypore is higher than from Malaysia and the percentage of Malaysians in Balai is higher than that of Sillypore. Guessing only,hehehe...since Balai is closer to Malaysia and Batam is close to Sillypore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvis (Post 14147494)
700k for 2 hr massage with 1 hj & 1 fj,or i say in SG tune,$70+ for this deal is definitely well worth.

Thank you. To be exact,it should be 650k as the 50k was more like extra ,with me trying to leave a small impression for the girl,hehehe...

Quote:

Originally Posted by fde83 (Post 14147632)
No worries bro, I booked my ferry last week. Going on the 7th Feb (night time to harbourbay) to avoid any crowds during 1st day of CNY. Im soo excited man. Yahooo!!

Great,bro. i am also looking forward to this CNY trip. Been planning this for a few months. From picking the right girl,getting a spare girl,to getting a desire hotel to finding the right room and then to an itinerary not crashing with the large amount of tourists who will also be coming. i have made few plans. And my time for the final test is closer as i type,hehehe...

This year CNY,Batam seems to be not quite a much sort-after destination as compare to last year. There are still more than 3 pages of hotels to choose from in agoda and booking.com

Last year today,there is only less than 1 page of hotels to choose from both sites. So,i will be expecting lesser crowd as compare to last year CNY time. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fde83 (Post 14147632)
Hope I manage to bump into you when we at batam bro. Even thou I doubt so. Lol. 9 more days. I cant wait.

I will be carrying a red rose in my front pocket,backpacking a hello kitty haversack bought from Nagoya Hill Mall. If you see me,dont forget to say "Hi",hehehe... *joking*

Quote:

Originally Posted by wala (Post 14147672)
I think I schedule 11th Feb then go...maybe less ppl liao....hopefully

Most of the popular hotels in Batam are still hard to book from the period of 5th Feb to 15th Feb. 9th Feb,Tue tho not a public holiday in Indonesia but it is still a public holiday in both Malaysia and Sillypore. 11th onward,a wed should have lesser people.

I think this year's CNY,less people has chosen Batam as their cheonging/touring destination. Good for people like me,hehehe...may be will be a bit less crowded too.

wala 03-02-2016 04:25 AM

Ok, since I see some talk about FRUITS, let's touch abit on it. If in Jkt, I would buy fruits like mangosteen from mobile roadside vendors, they kinda cheaper. But in Batam, those roadside stalls selling fruits, I would not recommend. Truth is they really chop carrot unless u speak fairly good Bahasa, even then I found their weighing scale...from 1 stall I tried, 1Kg actual weight only 800g.

Fruits you would get fair deals in the supermarket. My fav choice would be Top100 for fruits and most other stuff. I found them to be cheaper, but you dun find the best variety there. Maybe due to the fact they rather sell fruits n stuff they bought directly instead of from local distributors. '

BUT when it comes to LONGAN season, TOP100 have the best LONGAN, they import directly from China, and I am told they actually select and reserve the harvest from trees selected by them.

BlickBassy 03-02-2016 08:13 AM

Let us not allow our bias marred our experiences. I often stop by at the road side fruit stores along simpan nongsa before taking the ferry for nice fruits like manga Harum manis. If you are afraid of these places then there are the wet market stores.

I do find some people finding a getting an incredible bargain only after paying an arm and a leg for the transport fare and calling the buy a steal.

iicycold 03-02-2016 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lurpsexx (Post 14164742)
Doubt the Chinese will like batam as its dirty, dark , n not atas to them.. Also nothing much to do in batam after 1 day.. Best for us, not so much competition!

It reli depends,sm China's countryside non city area,small town tat i went to b4 were more dirtier than btm. They can also transit to sg via ferry wen they arrive at Nahim airport (tour grp like to do tis kind of thg). I'm expecting more PRC crossing over through btm frm SG to extend visa stay. :D

xXFreedomXx 03-02-2016 10:26 AM

5th trip on 27/1 and 28/1, 2D1N.

Went with my fren, the same fren on 4th trip. as usual we reach batam at 10am indo time. We went to atalanta spa to relax. My fren went to look for his regular girl but no working. so both of us tried the girls introduce by the GRO. My girl offered BM and Full service at $80 which I bargain until $60. My fren told me his new girl not bad.

We then walked to Formosa Hotel from Atalanta Spa. We checked in and rest for a while before visiting the joints.
We went to the joints as listed below;
1) Golden Bird(Sedona)
2) Orchid 99
3) Memory
4) Dynasty 99
5) New Berry

Golden bird has better stock compared to last visit. Orchid 99 and Memory only few girls. Then I saw Dynasty 99 opposite Memory, I remember no one mentioned about checking the joint so I went to check. about same like Memory.
In the end we settled 2 girls from New Berry. Mine was 65k while my fren was 105k
We then went to Instar Hotel to try the mee pangsit but not opened so try the Bak Gut teh. It was nice, better than the shop opposite Formosa Hotel.
We had dinner at Ikan Bakar Acia, the one i went on 3rd trip, behind Da Vienne hotel. We order tom yam soup, grill fish, salted egg prawns and fried mini octopus. The grill fish was nice and big. Bill about 288k

Next morning, we had the free breakfast provided by the hotel. According to my friend, he was not satisfied of his booking girl. Then we went to Kings Massage to choose girl for in-room massage.
My SYT girl asked 300k for hj which I bargain to 200k.
After check out, we went to Atalanta Spa again, My fren asked for his regular girl whom was working, I chose the girl which my fren had tried the day before. The girl was good and I decided to have her as one of my regular. asked for 300k for HJ which i bargain to 200k.

After that, we went back to singapore. Till now 5th Trip, still havent try the Ocean Massage.

newyorker88 03-02-2016 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlickBassy (Post 14167031)
Let us not allow our bias marred our experiences. I often stop by at the road side fruit stores along simpan nongsa before taking the ferry for nice fruits like manga Harum manis. If you are afraid of these places then there are the wet market stores.

I do find some people finding a getting an incredible bargain only after paying an arm and a leg for the transport fare and calling the buy a steal.

Nongsa cater to the locals in that area. Not much tourist. They are simple kampong people selling.

The ones at Batu Ampar ( infront of DCmall), these are tricksters n gangsters. Sometimes I do buy from the road side, from Barelang. Better ones, n bigger too.