The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586297)

nono1973 20-01-2020 09:02 AM

Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by iicycold (Post 19639399)
nwday btm ctr aso follow hb ferry term liao, got pierity queue by payin extra 100k rp...lol, the thg is tourist wil be bring 2 their staff gate for 4 instead....lol...due 2 their poor coordination, tourist aso complain abt it. Claiming tat it's corruption practice...lol

Hehehe...goes to shows that the one in control of the Batam center ferry terminal cannot control the place well enough as like the one who controls Harbour Bay ferry terminal.

One side took the extra cash collect for convenience as business profit so as to make things for the future better, the other side took it as part of the corrupted earning ,going into their own pocket and continue to deteriorate the future infrastructure,hehehe...who is wiser? :D

Quote:

nw i lookin fwd 2 btm ctr follow hb like tat ,mai ani how charge tourist taxi fee. Then they'll automatic indirectly solve the grab/uber/gocar problem....lol...jus like hw hb solve the problem.

Thats if the brain is working for the one who implement and the one who takes the implementation.

End of the day, both tourists and locals gonna pay higher price or pay lower of inconvenience.

Quote:

seriously, if taxi fee is higher but difference no veri much with grab/uber/gocar, which tourist wan 2 walk so far extra 10 mins 2 take a taxi, tio boh? if the btm gov no realize tis point, the problem wil going 2 take ages 2 solve....lol

No need to solve the problem, one side will get worse over time, while the other keeps getting sustainable better. With hell around, people will then appreciate heaven.

Remember i said in the past, how long does one takes to get to their hotel upon stepping of arrival gate?

Hmm...i am looking for pork in Batam. And i can only find one stall that sells Pai Kuat Wang aka Braised Pork Ribs (in Chinese, its call Pai Gu Wang 排骨王),hehehe... :D

The only problem with this stall is the boss's attitude (and how he runs his business). But well, kind of no choice as there are no others like it. And not cheap too.

Been a few years since my last visit, might drop by that stall again on February 2020. Got a bunch of chef looking to try it,hehehe...

Believe me, i have done a run on anything pork in Batam. There are no Braised Pork Ribs except that stall. Let me know if you can find one,hehehe...i sure wouldnt mind trying.

I am already drooling while writing this post. :p

Anyway, what i find best may not be suitable for all.

nono1973 20-01-2020 09:03 AM

Went over to try out Grand Duck at Penuin, and well...

....other than the shark fin soup receiving a higher score...

...the rest of its food has really nothing to shout about.

Their Peking duck is in no way better than the one made in Duck Kitchen at Grand Batam Mall. Thats according to the aunties i brought over to Batam previously, who has tried both places.

Bird's Next was an absolute crap, thats according to the words from those who tried it. I didnt... :p

Next round,might probably bring them to Duck King at Citywalk Mall.

Not my kind of food, hence i didnt have to pay for it. But thats one of the most expensive food bill i have seen in Batam for 3 person.

Naka_Timo 20-01-2020 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 19656655)
bro, dun expect much help from these civil servants...from my friends experience they rendered no help for any polisi cases...these buggers tot you committed crime...they are only good to issue temp passport with a fees...:)

Yes, i agreed. I don't even trust them in those country. If any trouble all u need is S eleven for them to slove thing.

hawkeye007 20-01-2020 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 19663169)
Hmm...i am looking for pork in Batam. And i can only find one stall that sells Pai Kuat Wang aka Braised Pork Ribs (in Chinese, its call Pai Gu Wang 排骨王),hehehe... :D

The only problem with this stall is the boss's attitude (and how he runs his business). But well, kind of no choice as there are no others like it. And not cheap too.

Been a few years since my last visit, might drop by that stall again on February 2020. Got a bunch of chef looking to try it,hehehe...

Believe me, i have done a run on anything pork in Batam. There are no Braised Pork Ribs except that stall. Let me know if you can find one,hehehe...i sure wouldnt mind trying.

I am already drooling while writing this post. :p

Anyway, what i find best may not be suitable for all.

There is a Zi char restaurant near Windsor foodcourt that serves Pai Gu Wang and it’s quite nice, comparable to SG standards.

I can’t remember the name of the place but here’s the map location:

I’m sure the standard won’t fail u and the lady boss is quite pleasant.

On a side note, the Thiam Huat place in the above map also serves one of the better ikan asam pedas in Batam, worth a try for anyone who’s into ikan asam pedas.

nitecrawllerr 20-01-2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BFOMF5 (Post 19661933)
Don't think they are so on the ball...
Most time they just tally passport Name with the boarding pass Name.

Also don't think Ticket counters girls will check passport expiry..

For my friend case the ica officer (or the sysrem) was quite alert and brought to my friend attention. Tat means indofalcon staff not doing her job:D

fde83 20-01-2020 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 19657947)
I wouldnt want to take the risk. Sure kana pay under table money.:D

YES better don't risk it, NO pay under table as my friend got a kind immigration office in HBB and she advice him to renew his passport when come to batam again

For those asking me, beside avava also have vape store and it's the same store from batam centre. :D

nitecrawllerr 20-01-2020 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fde83 (Post 19665335)
YES better don't risk it, NO pay under table as my friend got a kind immigration office in HBB and she advice him to renew his passport when come to batam again

Did yr friend go buy 4D?:D

dadairen1hao 20-01-2020 11:16 PM

Any bro who knows how to find qualily girls in Batam island?

Hi,

Anybody knows how to find quality girls in Batam island like PRC or Vietnam? If anybody know can share the infomation?
Thank you very much

BFOMF5 21-01-2020 01:14 AM

[QUOTE
"lion status".[/QUOTE]
Sorry typo...
Lion Statue

Massagelover82 21-01-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadairen1hao (Post 19666106)
Hi,

Anybody knows how to find quality girls in Batam island like PRC or Vietnam? If anybody know can share the infomation?
Thank you very much

This is the ultimate question...if you had even bothered to read 20 out of 1000+ pages here, you would have gotten the answer

iicycold 21-01-2020 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 19639455)
Not going to rewrite everything on CNY in batam all over again. I already had one of the link on my signature which i wrote last year 2019,hehehe...

Click on the link and read ONLY if you wish to know about my 5 years accumulated experience on CNY in Batam.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12693

Lol....got 4 more days then is cny liao lo....tis yr like no good movie for cny in btm ya? :confused:

i got feel tat it's gng 2 be no so crowded like previous years cny lei....lol :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkeye007 (Post 19640244)

https://give.asia/campaign/give-baby...hting-chance#/

For those of you who are Farmosa regulars, this is an opportunity for you to do a good deal and help someone..

may god bless ya good heart tis cny ya. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryPopGer (Post 19644625)
Since many of us meeting up few days after cny.

mai tu liao hor...beter go bking yr ferry pass fast, morning tix already all finish liao hor....lol...no say i nvr share share...lol

& if u cummin back on nxt week mon, 27...aso jialat liao....lol :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerBenz (Post 19648393)
Sorry bro i typo should be 10070...

last fri,sat & sun, formosa opp confirm is 10150 rate...hb ferry term is 10050 & bcs is 10070. Mani money chnger gng 2 close on cny eve until next wed...jus 4 every1 information....lol

i tink bcs it's mani money chger stock up on rupiah due 2 holiday season peak & bank closing but bcs i regular, they give me a bit beter rate...otherwise i see fx is all below 10100 jus b4 i chge my money...i aso tio surprise 2. :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leoric (Post 19656044)

Enough for me & the new girl from HY2.

( Click to show/hide )

It's a King size bed.

recently HY got 2 gers resign,1 go married, left 2 ger then cum in another 3 new gers...the 1 u try is new ger....lol

hw is service? good? :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 19659261)
End up bribing Tbk corrupted offr s$50. But bargain to s$30. KNN..can negotiate like how hw u did at villa.

lol....nearly everythg in indo land aso mus & can bargain de....lol :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massagelover82 (Post 19668340)
This is the ultimate question...

i tinking, hw cum go so far until reach indo land btm 2 look for inferior quality & higher price wetnam & prc gers?

sbf aso already hv ah....& cheeper prettier sm more....lol

i my ownself try prc & wetnam ger in sg & btm b4, 2 be honest...sg in general quality better & cheeper lor... :p

dadairen1hao 21-01-2020 08:04 PM

Im planning go batam on Jan 26 and 27
Anybody is interested join? And i cant speak malay:(

dadairen1hao 21-01-2020 08:10 PM

bro how do you find this kind of beautiful girl?

Hurricane88 21-01-2020 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadairen1hao (Post 19669655)
bro how do you find this kind of beautiful girl?

stop spamming this thread...mod may take action if you continue to spam...why can't you wait for reply...of no reply then read TS links...:)

nono1973 21-01-2020 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryPopGer (Post 19644625)
I tink better when we reach there that time then directly pass him the money better.

Guess that would be the choice. Dont go and pass the money to someone else and ask someone to pass it to him.

Thank you for your understanding. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerBenz (Post 19648046)
..Maybe i was changing at bcs area the rate is lower...

BCS is a touristy area infested by many tourist where by majority were Singaporean and Malaysian. While the exchange rate were better than ferry terminals and shopping malls, they still were no match for those shops opposite Nagoya Plaza Hotel rows of dozen money changers,hehehe...that one whole stretch of money changers along the way, i see numerous shops there with interval of an average of 10 seconds walk distance.

For the best exchange rate, always go to places where there are at least 3 or 4 money changer shops almost side by side each other.

Since you are at BCS area, there is only one row of money changer shops with more than 3 money changers. That is opposite the BCS mall itself (but skip those at Penuin wet market). The one that i regularly walk to is Hai Hai Money changer, which often offers a little better rate than the rest.

Otherwise, i just change a bit at BCS area 1st and change more later when i get to opposite Formosa Hotel or opposite Nagoya Plasa Hotel.

Just sharing.