The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586297)

Black Page 30-01-2016 07:23 PM

Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by oreocheese (Post 14151357)
any bros can intro those 30mins or 1 hour fuck house around formosa hotel? dynasty only can overnight right? new berlian & queens no more?!

Any joint for massage offers not only booking but also short time service in their premises (60%-70% of the booking price). (Note: I received a PM. With "joint" I mean places with fishtank where girls can be booked out, e.g. "Happy8 Massage" not plain vanilla massage places. I think it was clear, but...:confused:)
In addition, you can ask an ojek driver to bring you to a "lady house". 3 floors of dingy rooms with so-so looking ladies. One is Morena, but there are at least other 2 in Jodoh and Nagoya. Vey cheap, but you get what you pay for. (This means: very cheap, but since you pay small money don't expect great things)

TempterYee 30-01-2016 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oreocheese (Post 14151357)
any bros can intro those 30mins or 1 hour fuck house around formosa hotel? dynasty only can overnight right? new berlian & queens no more?!

Answers to yr questions can be found below

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32873

& by clicking on the spoiler button,u can flag an ojek or taxi to get to any of those places u wish to go or simply head to king massage on yr hotel 4th floor to look at their album of gals. Dynasty (beside formosa),new berlian & queens no longer exist.

Plz be aware of pple sending out misleading info here

Read first page of this thread for more on btm. I found yr answers there.

iicycold 30-01-2016 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14150374)
The shop dun even have a pic album...selling point (doubt got any selling point)....of course not pretty ML.
I think you will be disappointed. So dun be too happy even you found the shop.
BTW, the recep is an old abang.....not a pretty gal.
But the hard massage by the ML is good....it cures my neck strain and shoulder sprain...

震店之宝 震店之宝 震店之宝

Most btm shps will hav.

shhh....

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14150374)
Lucky no mozzies too.

Lol,most of their massage rms wil be too dark to see any mosquitoes. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14150411)
ok...thanks...
Duhz.....I should have stick to 100k....save the 50k for meals....

for average girls,i usually start with 100k,in case they ask 4 more. At times,these girls will ask for taxi fare or money to take ojek,i'll then top up another 20k to 30k more. Save me the trouble to argue w her till face green green. :p

helium_diokside 30-01-2016 10:48 PM

At nagoya hill hotel now .... Any hanky panky that's bros can recommend within walking distance ?..

iicycold 30-01-2016 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helium_diokside (Post 14152223)
At nagoya hill hotel now .... Any hanky panky that's bros can recommend within walking distance ?..

My reply is jus above yr post,on my siggy (link). It shws an almost complete list of MPs few hundred meters radius outside Nagoya Hill Mall. So far 2 is knwn to have special -

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=34197

:rolleyes:

Wan to have more hanky panky options tat r further away frm yr hotel? One post above my post (which is 2 posts above yours) is yr answer.

Hope u read ;)

BatamBatam 30-01-2016 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helium_diokside (Post 14152223)

Delta Spa, inside nagoya hill area. Last order 12pm. Still have time

StarCity 31-01-2016 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatamBatam (Post 14152379)
Delta Spa, inside nagoya hill area. Last order 12pm. Still have time

Your post got release out of moderation past Btm midnight. :cool:

mygirly 31-01-2016 08:45 AM

I stationed in batam for the past few months.
Knew of a pretty young nurse who needs money and like to provide service for a limited period.
Age 20.
You can pm me for her pic.

nono1973 31-01-2016 09:52 AM

Counting down...8 more days to CNY 2016.

And the upcoming movie on CNY 2016 showing in Batam's Cinema 21,hehehe... :D

THE MONKEY KING 2
西游记 之 孙悟空 三打白骨精

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...1/30/wvAT8.jpg

The Story :

Taking place 500 years after the Havoc in Heaven, the Tang Priest is appointed by Buddha to go to the West to fetch the sacred scriptures, only to accidentally free the Monkey King. With Lady White aiming to break up the team assembled to defeat her, the Monkey King must fight in order to save his world!

The Trailer :

The MTV Song (就是孙悟空) from the Movie by Aaron Kwok :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQXNOyOV-nE

This movie release will be in about 6 days from this post.

Sun Wukong, also known as the Monkey King, is a main character in the Chinese classical novel Journey to the West. Sun Wukong is also found in many later stories and adaptations. In the novel, he is a monkey born from a stone who acquires supernatural powers through Taoist practices. After rebelling against heaven and being imprisoned under a mountain by the Buddha, he later accompanies the monk Xuanzang on a journey to retrieve Buddhist sutras from India.

Sun Wukong possesses an immense amount of strength; he is able to lift his 13,500 jīn (7,960 kilograms (17,550 lb)) staff with ease. He is also extremely fast, able to travel 108,000 li (54,000 kilometres (34,000 mi)) in one somersault. Sun knows 72 transformations, which allow him to transform into various animals and objects; however, he is troubled in transforming into other forms, due to the accompanying incomplete transformation of his tail. Sun Wukong is a skilled fighter, capable of holding his own against the best warriors of heaven. Also, each of his hairs possess magical properties, capable of being transformed into clones of the Monkey King himself, and/or into various weapons, animals, and other objects. He also knows spells that can command wind, part water, conjure protective circles against demons, and freeze humans, demons, and gods alike.

One of the most enduring Chinese literary characters, Sun Wukong has a varied background and colorful cultural history. For example, Sun Wukong is considered by some scholars to be influenced by both the Hindu deity Hanuman from the Ramayana and elements of Chinese folklore.

lacoruna69 31-01-2016 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14153764)
Counting down...8 more days to CNY 2016.

And the upcoming movie on CNY 2016 showing in Batam's Cinema 21,hehehe... :D

THE MONKEY KING 2
西游记 之 孙悟空 三打白骨精

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...1/30/wvAT8.jpg

See the poster......and our humsup porky is not inside.....lol.
For Batam, a place where pork is served, a surprise they remove porky....lol.

MiG27 31-01-2016 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacoruna69 (Post 14154109)

Bro,
surprised to see you here.....:D

Gong Li as 白骨精....dunno got show half ball....

Him Law as Sha Wuji....can show off his toned body gao gao.....:p

MiG27 31-01-2016 12:16 PM

Re: Wifi access in Batam (2)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14150570)
It should be still around.

Thanks, Bro Nono.

I shouldn't miss it based on the big signboard....and I believed I went to the correct place.
Maybe I'll check out again next trip as it is still on Google Map.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 14151208)
WOW you are super man!! :):)
You are the ONLY ONE I've seen in this thread who has shown interest for this awesome building. I asked time ago here, if anyone could provide some information, but nobody replied any detail.

I think me and you are the only two who are interested to know more.
So, please, once again, is there anyone reading this who can provide some information about this building?? Please please. Who built it? When? What is this architecture style?

About your question, yes don't worry. From where you took this photo, walk to right. In 5 minutes you reach Pacific and maybe in 10 you are at Harbour Bay.

Thanks....actually the photo is taken from other website.
But Im really standing at Jodoh Top 100 Mall when I saw this building.
Yes, it is unique in its own way.
Im not really interested in the building.
When I walk around in Batam area, I like to look out for landmarks which helps me to determine my location.
Im bad with maps.....lol.
Nothing much in English about this place....most articles on the web is in Indonesian.
But from what I deduced, it appears to be a popular market place way before Jodoh Mall n stuffs are build.
For some reason, it was left to rot...due to Jodoh's popularity and proximity to Nagoya.
But it is big and serves as a good landmark.
It was the second time I saw it and somewhere it is written Pasar Induk...so I went Google n check....and I found Im actually quite close to HarborBay terminal.

Im still using Sindo to travel to Batam....becoz they extend the $10 promo for another year. Unfortunately, they dun go to Harborbay....
If not for the $10, I would have chosen HarborBay as port of call.
I can walk all the way to Nagoya.....minus taxi.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 14151258)
Time ago, I already hinted about using public wifi access in Batam:

Thank you.

I actually saw this wifi.id option...but dun have the user n pw....
And I can't figure out how it works....until you mention it.
So, I need to have at least 20k inside the sim card value when I sent out the sms?

nono1973 31-01-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacoruna69 (Post 14154109)

Sorry bro,the piggy being not in the poster isnt becos of the Batam/Indo authority censoring it off. It is becos of :

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-...op-in-malaysia

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/325498

Not a good example for the kids,i guess. But in Batam,most men would like to have the piggy's kind of lifestyle,hehehe...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14154161)
Bro,
surprised to see you here.....:D

Gong Li as 白骨精....dunno got show half ball....

Hehehe...i tht you dont like sagging balls? Gong Li's 2 balls almost definitely will be saggy due to its size,hehehe...

Looks like Batam girls want to "smoke" you will be really easy,hehehe...*joking*

*i couldnt find any half ball picture of Gong Li in this movie online

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14154161)
Him Law as Sha Wuji....can show off his toned body gao gao.....

He's in a role less popular than the piggy.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=144

Black Page 31-01-2016 02:03 PM

Re: Wifi access in Batam (2)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14154246)
I actually saw this wifi.id option...but dun have the user n pw....
And I can't figure out how it works....until you mention it.
So, I need to have at least 20k inside the sim card value when I sent out the sms?

(I need to edit this post. I don't know how it happened, but some words were written wrong)

Using your main phone (foreign SIM card), you connect to @wifi.id, and you land to a page where you are offered the options.
Minimum is 5000rp for 1 day access. I usually pay 20000rp for 1 week.
In the same page, you are given a message to send by SMS to a number (valid only for Simpati cards). This message identifies the phone from you which you landed to the welcome page.
You must have another phone with a Simpati local SIM card with some credit (I have an old GSM Nokia, which I keep purposely for local SIMs). You send the SMS and you receive a SMS with login id and pw, which you use to login on the landing page still open in your main phone. Most of the times, if not even the first time, you don't need to enter this id/pw everytime, because it recognizes you (the phone from which the landing page was seen).

TempterYee 31-01-2016 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iicycold (Post 14151815)
震店之宝 震店之宝 震店之宝

Most btm shps will hav.

Can share more on this?

Thx