The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Genesis Spa KL (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=244065)

tj9830 22-09-2017 11:04 PM

Re: Genesis Spa KL

Anyone know damage for 2 shots ?

Mankok 10-10-2017 03:57 AM

Last months spent 3 days in KL. Again visited Genesis. Lineup that afternoon were some Viets and a tall, pretty Mongolian. Choose the Mongo, named Yuri. Not too talkative. Started with cbj, followed with her on top then me on her. Pussy quite wide, so couldn't cum inside her. She finished me off with her hand while I had a clear sight of her black triangle.

CheongKa 10-10-2017 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mankok (Post 16533883)
Last months spent 3 days in KL. Again visited Genesis. Lineup that afternoon were some Viets and a tall, pretty Mongolian. Choose the Mongo, named Yuri. Not too talkative. Started with cbj, followed with her on top then me on her. Pussy quite wide, so couldn't cum inside her. She finished me off with her hand while I had a clear sight of her black triangle.

Wow Mongolian?!never tried before, what's the damage?

Mankok 11-10-2017 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheongKa (Post 16533999)
Wow Mongolian?!never tried before, what's the damage?

About 260myr

CheongKa 12-10-2017 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mankok (Post 16537695)
About 260myr

Thanks for the update :)

theDarkness 03-11-2017 09:49 PM

visited genesis recently.

I rarely visit this kind of health spas/clubs anywhere. I'm more used to the small tui nas in SG. I like my privacy.
So it was abit of an eye opener for me. Went in ask to see the packages. Immediately the captain led me inside and asked my friend and I on what we were looking for.

Told him I only wanted sex. He brought out the girls. Prcs 288rm, viet and locals 268rm. One of the Prcs looked yummy. In the end I opted for the one and only local malay.

SOP shower, fuck in a few positions and shower again. Couldn't cum cos I took gambir sarawak earlier.

After this experience, I decided I will stick to the usual massage with happy endings.
This shower fuck and go process is not my thing. ;)

wollfer 24-12-2017 11:12 PM

Spent several days in KL, and went to several spas during my stay. Genesis spa is the poorest in terms of ladies quality and service, compared to other spas like Bond Spa.

I went there in the weekend afternoon, there were over 10 ladies, several from Indonesia, also 2-3 from Vietnam and China, one Mongolia. The girls were not attractive, overall quality may be 6, so I decided to try a local Malaysian Chinese. Just for local, you can fuck young beatiful Vietnam girls in HCMC, why here. Price is OK, 260 RM for one shot. It turned out to be a boring experience, the lazy lady didn't do anything until I asked and the service was very poor.

wollfer 25-12-2017 12:23 AM

I rarely visit this kind of health spas/clubs anywhere. I'm more used to the small tui nas in SG. I like my privacy.
So it was abit of an eye opener for me. Went in ask to see the packages. Immediately the captain led me inside and asked my friend and I on what we were looking for.

Told him I only wanted sex. He brought out the girls. Prcs 288rm, viet and locals 268rm. One of the Prcs looked yummy. In the end I opted for the one and only local malay.

SOP shower, fuck in a few positions and shower again. Couldn't cum cos I took gambir sarawak earlier.

After this experience, I decided I will stick to the usual massage with happy endings.
This shower fuck and go process is not my thing.

abysmal 15-06-2018 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wollfer (Post 16831372)

This shower fuck and go process is not my thing.

what's your recommended massage with happy ending place bro?

Noobsterism 11-08-2018 04:24 PM

The place seem to be closed. I was here at 3pm

unknowmaster 12-08-2018 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noobsterism (Post 17672282)
The place seem to be closed. I was here at 3pm

Heard yesterday it got raid last month. Was in KL yesterday. Friend who has contact with previous girl working there informed me.

:(

Keima 12-08-2018 05:52 PM

I was in KL last week n yeah they were closed. Not sure if reopening but the contractor told me they renovating n to go Deluxe Spa. Even showed me the route :)

Tried a young Vietbu but she was a boring fj. Rm250.

Krusty97 15-08-2018 10:18 PM

Same bro, i reached genesis already and i found out it was closed,but one of the runners(idk wht to call them), led me to their new spot which was quite far away. Paid 350 myr for a local chinese fj, service was horrible, and i felt cheated, any bros gt similar experience?

Keima 15-08-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krusty97 (Post 17688267)
Same bro, i reached genesis already and i found out it was closed,but one of the runners(idk wht to call them), led me to their new spot which was quite far away. Paid 350 myr for a local chinese fj, service was horrible, and i felt cheated, any bros gt similar experience?

350rm for an hour? High lei. U kanna street tout they usually get part of your payment, but dun think it’s more than 50rm.

If u went Deluxe that it’s 15 min walk away. Area also got Casa Nova spa and Green Elephant behind Lowyat - both also same boss.

Sanju 20-09-2018 04:30 AM

Are these girls doing sex medically ok. I mean free of HIV and other veneral diseases