The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L18 h44 (prc) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=228933)

magicLSB 09-02-2011 07:32 PM

L18 h44 (prc)

Dear bros,

first FR on forum sorry if look very noob...

visited House 44 along lor 18 its called 育种屋 or something like that.. blue colour sign board one yesterday and i have to say the standard is really not bad.

went for this girl dunno her name but her number is 1

Looks 8/10
ffj 7.5/10 (sop)
boobs c just nice not too big not too small
bbbj 8/10 long and good
rtf: most likely if got $

overall i think that this house the service is very good.. the OKT there not pushy let you choose slowly... best of all the bathrooms inside are HUGE. oh ya forgot to mention bbbj was in shower so shower room being huge not so squeezy..+++

bros out there looking for a try may wanna try this house but girl no1 i heard from okt sometimes may not be around cause too good liao... but from what i see the rest is also not bad. so lucky my timing zhun...:):):):)

saltwet 14-07-2011 03:39 PM

Re: L18 h44 (prc)

I've tried Wen Wen and Apple ( some may know her as Ke Er). Both are not bad looking PRC. Power belong to Apple. She has excellent skill and she is there for 4 months. She told me that she won't be able to provide such good service if I met her 3 months ago. Owe to all brothers for her gd skill now. If those go for height can try Wen Wen.

I like this house cos the charge is better for heavy duty chiongsters like me. $100 for 45 minutes. Girls not bad looking. OKT is friendly and he has longterm business mindset. Recommendable.

Brothers who go to this house based on my recommendation, can kindly up my points? This will encourage me to provide more FRs. Thanks.

Mr.Panties 16-07-2011 12:40 AM

I have tried gal no. 12 and her service and attitude was good. Her looks are quite pretty. Definitely worth a try.

vtbs 16-07-2011 12:05 PM

Thx bro for recon this hse,i will go and try try:d

Tseng 16-07-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltwet (Post 6129237)
I've tried Wen Wen and Apple ( some may know her as Ke Er). Both are not bad looking PRC. Power belong to Apple. She has excellent skill and she is there for 4 months. She told me that she won't be able to provide such good service if I met her 3 months ago. Owe to all brothers for her gd skill now. If those go for height can try Wen Wen.

I like this house cos the charge is better for heavy duty chiongsters like me. $100 for 45 minutes. Girls not bad looking. OKT is friendly and he has longterm business mindset. Recommendable.

Brothers who go to this house based on my recommendation, can kindly up my points? This will encourage me to provide more FRs. Thanks.

this apple is it girl 9?

saltwet 21-07-2011 06:41 PM

Pieh sieh, I can't remember the number but will reply if I remember or check it out next visit.

hilrtougi 21-07-2011 06:46 PM

total damage $100 or $150?

Ma0Ma0 24-07-2011 02:51 AM

bro saltwet already mentioned $100 for 45 minutes mah

saltwet 18-08-2011 11:39 PM

Ytd I went there again. Now, I saw a new gal called xiao xiao. She comes here 2 month only. When she walked out of the tank, I was disappointed. Because, she was short and small frame. But, she looks adorable so I didn't reject.

SOP inside the room till action started with her giving me a back massage. I always like massage so she had attacked my G-spot. Do men have G-spot? Anyway, I enjoyed her massage. Then, she used her tongue kungfu. Erm...any of the brothers know what is pa guan? Wow! Her tongue was like the guan (container) or magnet. I super enjoyed.

We ended up with me as a happy customer.

Her number is 6. When she knew I wasn't first timer, she kept asking me if the rest skills good. I could see that she's out to serve her customers.

saltwet 18-08-2011 11:41 PM

Btw, Apple is number 12. She's Xiao Xiao friend. I'm thinking if both can do suan fei then it will definitely tian fang di fu...

Kelnew 19-08-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltwet (Post 6247920)
Ytd I went there again. Now, I saw a new gal called xiao xiao. She comes here 2 month only. When she walked out of the tank, I was disappointed. Because, she was short and small frame. But, she looks adorable so I didn't reject.

SOP inside the room till action started with her giving me a back massage. I always like massage so she had attacked my G-spot. Do men have G-spot? Anyway, I enjoyed her massage. Then, she used her tongue kungfu. Erm...any of the brothers know what is pa guan? Wow! Her tongue was like the guan (container) or magnet. I super enjoyed.

We ended up with me as a happy customer.

Her number is 6. When she knew I wasn't first timer, she kept asking me if the rest skills good. I could see that she's out to serve her customers.

pardon me for asking such a noob question.
bro "pa guan" using tongue or using mouth while licking?
i had try wl had as u mention "pa guan" style of catbath while licking. but never i had ever thought that the "pa guan" style can be done by tongue.

pls enlighten me

geylangfc 28-09-2011 11:19 PM

this house open 12pm-12am n no Tel no to check if ur Fav is working or not.

As Mentioned in other threads,the Young OKT is quite friendly but lately not there. The Older OKT is not as friendly.

notenough 29-09-2011 01:13 AM

I used to patronised this house for ChenChen n KaiXin from this house but stop after they left

kykiss 12-10-2011 07:00 PM

Thinking of bonking a PRC at Talma Road but end up in this house due to there are very few PRC on the street yesterday night.

There are 4 gals in the house when entered. OKT told that there are 2 new gals which I forgot the number. Another 2 gals were 16 and 6. Decided to try number 6.

Number: 6
Name: Xiao Xiao
Boob: Should be B
Catbath: 9/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Will try 16

Unexpected service as I'm first time trying PRC in legal house. Really good service.

ice cream dream 16-10-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notenough (Post 6394711)
I used to patronised this house for ChenChen n KaiXin from this house but stop after they left

bro i also miss 18 44 kaixin , yuan yuan and qi qi !! i think this 3 is the best !!!