The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   HIV Concern (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=745871)

WorriedSick 25-09-2019 06:01 PM

HIV Concern

Last week, i decided to head to GP Spa at JB to try things out, i was not looking for sex but rather a protected bj.

The csw suddenly went on top of me and inserted my dick inside her, within a minute, i pushed her away and made her give me a handjob because i was so afraid of contracting HIV.

It was my first time and i couldn't feel anything when she inserted my dick in her with a condom on. Within 43hrs, i went to DTAP to get PEP and now i'm suffering with the side effects... nausea, body aches, thirst etc.

Having said that, what are my risk for HIV after using condom and taking PEP?

I plan to get tested immediately after day 28 for 4th gen with other STDs

sammyboyfor 26-09-2019 03:00 AM

Re: HIV Concern

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorriedSick (Post 19247610)
Last week, i decided to head to GP Spa at JB to try things out, i was not looking for sex but rather a protected bj.

The csw suddenly went on top of me and inserted my dick inside her, within a minute, i pushed her away and made her give me a handjob because i was so afraid of contracting HIV.

It was my first time and i couldn't feel anything when she inserted my dick in her with a condom on. Within 43hrs, i went to DTAP to get PEP and now i'm suffering with the side effects... nausea, body aches, thirst etc.

I don't know why the doctor prescribed PEP because the chances of catching HIV from a 1 minute insertion with a condom on is pretty much a big fat ZERO!

WorriedSick 26-09-2019 11:31 AM

I think it's related to the bj and insertive vagina risk. Though protected, not 100%, thankful the condom didnt break or anything, but i guess to lower the risk even further, dr tan's dr recommended i take pep to make the risk virtually zero. But the side effects of pep can be rather irritating.

WorriedSick 26-09-2019 12:30 PM

Just to clarify, if a condom is worn, how do people still get infected with chlamydia from insertive bj? Isn't the urethra covered by condom?

sammyboyfor 26-09-2019 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorriedSick (Post 19250536)
Isn't the urethra covered by condom?

Yes it is and that is why the probability of transmission is virtually zero.

sammyboyfor 26-09-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorriedSick (Post 19250344)
I think it's related to the bj and insertive vagina risk. Though protected, not 100%, thankful the condom didnt break or anything, but i guess to lower the risk even further, dr tan's dr recommended i take pep to make the risk virtually zero. But the side effects of pep can be rather irritating.

PEP is only 80% effective so it is still not virtually zero because of PEP.

It is virtually zero because you were not exposed to HIV.

Magnataur 26-09-2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

You should stop taking pep. Side effect from pep is greater than Yr chances of getting hiv.
And now you need to worry for your body due to complication resulted from taking pep and not because of 1 min sex with csw.

WorriedSick 26-09-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnataur (Post 19251029)
You should stop taking pep. Side effect from pep is greater than Yr chances of getting hiv.
And now you need to worry for your body due to complication resulted from taking pep and not because of 1 min sex with csw.

Can't, once you start pep you have to finish the course otherwise there will be detrimental consequences... farking whore just decided to jump on my dick sigh.

WorriedSick 26-09-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 19250833)
PEP is only 80% effective so it is still not virtually zero because of PEP.

It is virtually zero because you were not exposed to HIV.

Damn, the dr told me up to 95% effective for PEP. Condom about an additional 85% protection...

Only concerns, at grand paragon, i dk the quality of the condoms used because it was not sealed up but rather secured in a plastic slot and whether the lady was hiv positive to begin with..

All i could remember was, the condom never broke because i didnt even thrust her like a mad dog, neither did i feel anything when she was riding me for that 1 min. Now i know why guys hate using condoms.

Bulus 27-09-2019 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorriedSick (Post 19252385)
dk the quality of the condoms used because it was not sealed up but rather secured in a plastic slot

What do you mean by plastic slot? You mean the condoms were not in their packaging but was just laying around in a plastic container?

WorriedSick 27-09-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulus (Post 19253754)
What do you mean by plastic slot? You mean the condoms were not in their packaging but was just laying around in a plastic container?

In the packaging but opened alr.

HonkyTonkyMan 29-09-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

you already have a condom on at that stage when she tried to cowride you right, so why the paranoid over HIV?

Magnataur 01-10-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan (Post 19262773)
you already have a condom on at that stage when she tried to cowride you right, so why the paranoid over HIV?

Ts is super paranoid of what he had done though it is w condom on.
Some more take pep.

limjp 01-10-2019 09:51 PM

TS should just pcc at home, 100% safe. or wear 2 or 3 caps for double or triple protection.

Worriedsbf 15-10-2019 10:20 AM

Have been browsing forum for a long time, but decided to post to vent out my aniexty. Recently I just visited a spa and got a FJ, with protection. Oral sex was raw however. I'm now filled with anxiety, went a hiv specialize doc 2 days after the indeed, and he was telling me as long as I wore condom it is 100% safe from hiv, nothing to worry about. Now I need to go for test after 14 days, waiting for the count down. Still filled with anxiety and can't sleep, my thoughts is if I got it, how am I going to tell my family.