The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Kulai Joints (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=718368)

kucinghutan 15-02-2019 05:35 PM

Kulai Joints

Hi bros and fellow cheongsters,

Been a while since I last logged on here. Recently I found 3 joints in Kulai which I would like to share with bros here. Best part, all 3 are in the same row so you can explore if you're in the vicinity.

1. KJ Spa & Reflexology
Here there are 5 masseuse who are Indons and all are young 25 to 30 age group. Except FJ they provide all other services. If you go, I recommend taking the VIP room as it comes with shower facilities and the girls will shower with you once the deed is over. Recommend you try either girl number 6 or 22.

2. H1 Spa
This is a full service joint served by Viets. Most of them are MILF type in their 30s but very accommodating. Problem is can't recommend as they keep changing their ladies frequently.

3. Name not sure as its in Chinese
This is another full service joint which has a mix of Viets and PRCs. Similar to H1 all the women here are MILFs in their 30s.

Its not difficult to locate as the place is on the left after the Kulai Songmart which you'll pass after taking the Kulai exit of the NSE. If you're in the are give it a try. Cheers!

evil1234 15-02-2019 09:50 PM

Re: Kulai Joints

Quote:

Originally Posted by kucinghutan (Post 18358339)

Been a while since I last logged on here. Recently I found 3 joints in Kulai which I would like to share with bros here. Best part, all 3 are in the same row so you can explore if you're in the vicinity.

1. KJ Spa & Reflexology
Here there are 5 masseuse who are Indons and all are young 25 to 30 age group. Except FJ they provide all other services. If you go, I recommend taking the VIP room as it comes with shower facilities and the girls will shower with you once the deed is over. Recommend you try either girl number 6 or 22.

2. H1 Spa
This is a full service joint served by Viets. Most of them are MILF type in their 30s but very accommodating. Problem is can't recommend as they keep changing their ladies frequently.

This is another full service joint which has a mix of Viets and PRCs. Similar to H1 all the women here are MILFs in their 30s.

Its not difficult to locate as the place is on the left after the Kulai Songmart which you'll pass after taking the Kulai exit of the NSE. If you're in the are give it a try. Cheers!

Thanks for sharing these less well known joints. I think the most famous should be foot talk near Senai. Sorry no FR to contribute as I’ve not been there.

j4bl4i 18-02-2019 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil1234 (Post 18358982)
Thanks for sharing these less well known joints. I think the most famous should be foot talk near Senai. Sorry no FR to contribute as I’ve not been there.

Been to Foot Talk few years ago, they rotate their girls with H1 & some MP in Senai. Basically H1 & FT under same management.
Last time the WL was very hngghh. So young and rough during sex. Lucky my didi not snap. B2b & BJ was great too. Good old times. Still friend with her in Wechat. :)

evil1234 19-02-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j4bl4i (Post 18367748)
Been to Foot Talk few years ago, they rotate their girls with H1 & some MP in Senai. Basically H1 & FT under same management.
Last time the WL was very hngghh. So young and rough during sex. Lucky my didi not snap. B2b & BJ was great too. Good old times. Still friend with her in Wechat. :)

Nice sharing. In addition to Foot Talk.. there is also a MP called AAA in Indahpura in the rows of shops opposite Jusco. Not tried but I often see attractive young girls going in and out of the shop.

Do you know what’s the nationality of the girls in Foot Talk?

j4bl4i 19-02-2019 03:46 PM

based on their wc, got one new indo girl & the rest is viet

DarknightJB 19-02-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j4bl4i (Post 18372994)
based on their wc, got one new indo girl & the rest is viet

Bro can share the wechat ?

I visited once . Did not know they have indon.

Thought all viet . My experience there was average.
The ML I had was quite pretty with hot body but
she only provided hj . Nothing more .

Thnx

PowerBoy69 24-02-2019 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kucinghutan (Post 18358339)

1. KJ Spa & Reflexology

2. H1 Spa

Hi kucinghutan, thx for sharing! Whats the damage in KJ? Same or higher than jb? :)

kucinghutan 28-02-2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 (Post 18391733)
Hi kucinghutan, thx for sharing! Whats the damage in KJ? Same or higher than jb? :)

I always take the VIP room so it's RM88 for 1hr, RM120 for 1.5hr and RM170 for 2hr. If you take 2hr, there is sauna included. As for the girls, they charge RM100 for B2B. Here they don't do HJ, they'll do fake FJ to make you cum i.e. they will grind their pussy on your dick until you cum. 😘😘😘

l3iTi 27-03-2019 11:52 PM

So AAA in Indahpura got FJ?
Any freelance in Indahpura area to recommend?

Tqtq

Kasipacak 29-03-2019 02:57 PM

Opposite AAA have 1 mp but lvl 2 have fj

colddoggie 21-04-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kucinghutan (Post 18408946)
I always take the VIP room so it's RM88 for 1hr, RM120 for 1.5hr and RM170 for 2hr. If you take 2hr, there is sauna included. As for the girls, they charge RM100 for B2B. Here they don't do HJ, they'll do fake FJ to make you cum i.e. they will grind their pussy on your dick until you cum. 😘😘😘

Wah best.. fake love making... any idea jb has also?

Kingstone 11-05-2019 06:51 AM

Anyone try before soul reflexology at kulai nearby Tesco?

Shortdick 14-05-2019 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingstone (Post 18676550)
Anyone try before soul reflexology at kulai nearby Tesco?

Only massage bro
Some ladies offer hj only but not everyone

Shortdick 14-05-2019 02:12 PM

Only massage bro
Some ladies offer hj only but not everyone

hardman 14-05-2019 02:56 PM

Do these joints have safes for keeping of valuables? Not safe to keep them in the car right?