The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586297)

nono1973 31-01-2016 02:40 PM

Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Upcoming Monkey King 2 Movie during CNY 2016 in Batam :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=144

The movie poster below says :

"For 499 years,he's been trapped under the mountain."

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...01/31/PcKm.jpg

For those who didnt know,there is a Monkey God temple at Batam Sekupang,KTM Resort too :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=32906

About 25 mins drive from Nagoya. Surprisingly,heading back from Sekupang is much faster than going there. It took me only about 15 mins to get back to Nagoya. However,this resort may not be suitable for some fellow cheongster as it is quite a distance from most cheonging places in Batam.

seabass 31-01-2016 02:53 PM

Wishing all the batam lovers a prosperous Chinese New Year in advance

MiG27 31-01-2016 05:49 PM

Re: Wifi access in Batam (2)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14154428)

Hehehe...i tht you dont like sagging balls? Gong Li's 2 balls almost definitely will be saggy due to its size,hehehe...

Looks like Batam girls want to "smoke" you will be really easy,hehehe...*joking*

*i couldnt find any half ball picture of Gong Li in this movie online

I like firm bouncy tits....I already kenna many saggy tits since coming to Batam. No problem getting firm young tits in china last time....but....china scene mostly wipe out liao...that's why Im here....:(

Yah.....hard to spot also....even ask OKT also not much use.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 14154632)
Using your main phone (foreign SIM card), you connect to @wifi.id, and you land to a page where you are offered the options.
Minimum is 5000rp for 1 day access. I usually pay 20000rp for 1 week.
In the same page, you are given a message to send by SMS to a number (valid only for Simpati cards). This message identify the phone from you which you landed to the welcome page.
You must have another phone with a Simpati local SIM card with some credit (I have an old GSM Nokia, which I keep purposely for local SIMs). You send the SMS and you receive a SMS with login id and pw, which you use to login on the landing page still open in your main phone. Most of the times, and not even the first time, you don't need to enter this id an pw everytime, because it recognizes you (the phone from which the landing page was seen).

Thanks.....I'll give it a try next trip....getting a SIM card for calls / sms is much cheaper.

Black Page 31-01-2016 06:01 PM

Re: Wifi access in Batam (2)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14155506)
Thanks.....I'll give it a try next trip....getting a SIM card for calls / sms is much cheaper.

There are two good reasons for getting a local SIM:
1) You may not want to give out your main phone number to anyone you meet. I usually copy to my whatsapp and wechat only those I think are worth.
2) You may need to contact or be contacted by someone also when you are out of wifi coverage (I exclude using roaming, due to cost).

colonelfluff 31-01-2016 08:01 PM

1st wan to thks bro nono for the 5* thread. not just all the info but also present it in such organised way...now cheonging or makaning or sightseeing in btm so convenient, really thks

qn for seniors got info on places do nuru massage or body to body oil massage?

wala 01-02-2016 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 14151208)
Imagine me how I feel when I am back to Europe 10.000 km away :(

https://ahmadtarmiz1.files.wordpress...-sei-jodoh.jpg
is there anyone reading this who can provide some information about this building??

Behind this building, used to be "Pantai stress", a sort of jetty area for wooden cargo ships from islands around batam, they load n unload their cargo there. I know for sure there were cargo ships from Tanjung Batu and they load up stuff there. There used to be a huge slum market there. When they try to develop that area and reclaim the land, the authorities built this building, supposed to be a real MARKET. That was years back, before Top100 Jodoh was opened. What I heard was the rental of the place too high and it failed. I never venture inside to check any stalls there lol.

micmac888 01-02-2016 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14146706)
Dinner was fast and furious,hehehe....(all 8 of us emptying the food so fast with zero leftover) and i sincerely thank bro Micmac for finding this lot of good food (Botak Cun) to eat. Cheap by local standard too. Oh,and its non-Halal food there.

Nah... no need to thank ~~ am glad to have shared in the first place. Besides, it was that outspoken Ibu who *strongly recommended* me to try as she knows me to be a L2E foodie - so gotta thank her to begin with LOOOOOL!!! :D And recently the satay was irregularly available... major, major sadness LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14146985)
(About Montego Resorts) 4 juta consider cheap in Sillypore term for the same type of villa in Sillypore that would likely cost about 1 grand in Sin$.

True it is cheaper than SG - then again - just about anything in SG is just too relatively expensive compared with all other South Asia (not just SEA) countries ! And have noticed too where SG prices for anything seems priced-reasonably in-comparison with other SA countries - the quantity/quality pales in-comparison for the same. KK, enough ranting. :D

micmac888 01-02-2016 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlickBassy (Post 14130316)
Sambal Ijo is a must have codiment for Sumatra food.

On the topic of chilis ~

yeah it's almost a staple condiment. And found out the name of that super-spicy Batak chili to be Andaliman. Thought it was the hottest/spiciest ... until I was given Cabe Gila (translation : Crazy Chili) to try..... face turned red and sweat like a hog ... really gila - that chili !

BlickBassy 01-02-2016 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micmac888 (Post 14158039)
On the topic of chilis ~

yeah it's almost a staple condiment. And found out the name of that super-spicy Batak chili to be Andaliman. Thought it was the hottest/spiciest ... until I was given Cabe Gila (translation : Crazy Chili) to try..... face turned red and sweat like a hog ... really gila - that chili !

Wow, I must search for these recommendation..thank u.

nono1973 01-02-2016 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer84 (Post 14130809)
Yw, it is what i shld do after I gained so much info and tips from you guys.

Thank you so much for sharing,believe me..one of the good reason for this thread is,it is meant for anyone and everyone to learn from each other. I have say this before,i only have 1 dick,i cannot bonk all the girls in Batam to know which is good and which isnt,but if i share positively,i am able to gather all the experience of those who has the willingness to share. I gather these information,testify it and later note it down here like a Batam trip diary so as to make my next batam trip a better and more enjoyable one.

And those who were able to understand this point and read those notes here will be able to reap the benefits too.

Quote:

In regards to your previous post where you mentioned that you arent sure about how my other trips were.

Well, Im not exactly a high demanding person so I felt that all my trips were good EXCEPT the one which I shared. Too much to type if I were to explain why and I do not wish to waste fellow bros time on reading my nonsense(really doubt anyone would be interested >.<) so I will just share my honest thoughts on which joints ceweks I enjoyed most.

No worries,i am not asking that you should share all 5 to 6 trips FRs (or Batam experience) all in one go,it's going to be tedious. Just go along and share them gradually at your own comfort pace (and own style). Nope,i doubt anyone who is truly looking for information will find it a waste of time to read in this forum. I believe God cannot help those who refuse to help themselves.

I believe you are not a high demanding person when it comes to Batam. I am always watching myself to keep myself from becoming a "high-demanding" person whenever i travel to Batam as i "grow along". A lot of things in this thread has been set in a way to be a constant reminder to me.

Quote:

IMO and little to nth past experiences, the best joints are New Berry, Permata Indah and Indah 2 in no specific order if anyone(I'm assuming 1st time newbies here since I myself am a newbie and if I had no problem with these joints then you shldnt be)needs a problemless ceweks during their stay in batam.

I have a different view. I have had problems with all the 3 mentioned joints. In fact,i have some sort of problems with all the booking joints in Batam before (mostly minor ones). But understanding how things work in each place helps me to "work around" them.

I am still a gold bird fan,hehehe...however recently i have stop going to gold bird becos i knew too many girls there.(i think they need to get rid of their old girls,hehehe...) They are the only joint in Batam that shows more consistency in term of service and pricing (other than peak season). If you are one who dont like "50 years no change" type of style,Gold Bird may not be for you.

My point of view on the 5 bigger booking joints in Batam during last year around June.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=30859

(note : i always review back from month to month and my reviews is always different at different times of the year as the joint changes their girls every other months,applies for their OKTs too)

New Berry,hmm...still not too bad. One of the 3 safer joint in my list. OKT does "see face quote price" at times. I have jump ship since ah tek tries to quote me a 800k girl for 850k when i advance booking a particular girl during a rtf. I have to jump away from this "ship" for a while,before it sinks.

Bunga,my 3rd safe joint in my safe list. The highest priced booking joint in Batam in my list hence their girls cannot be completely book off at the end of the day. Their girls,most of them however provide good enough service. But an MILF at a million rupiah makes me keep this place a distance away.

MM/Indah2,one of the reason why i seldom patronize there is becos i already knew where to find their girls at about half their OKT's quoted price. When i was still new,my best and worst girls were from there (MM and their Sailor Moon series of girls). Idah2 however is just so-so,didnt really had any mind blowing experience there nor a lousy one. And by the way,Indah2 and MM swap some of their girls.

Permata Indah however is a little inconsistent. One will kind of get different level service girl type base on different OKT that serves you. So i am giving permata indah a 50/50 (NOT a 5/10 type of joint rating) If Gold Bird,Bunga and New Berry fails me,i will head to Permata Indah next. Always tell OKT about requirement 1st,eg. girl no runaway,girl know how to work etc etc...

Happy8,2nd most expensive booking in Batam. But with the new Indian looking semi-stuck-up mami,the girls seems to have become more discipline and service standard has gone up as compare to few months ago (better than when there was previously a Chinese male okt). It should be a joint with the most number of SYTs in their fish tank,in general.

Hawaii,the new kid on the block in 2015 (ex.shellina salon on the Batam cheong list). It has the potential to become the next 5 big in 2016,hehehe...recently receive quite a few above average FRs on this place. Not fantastically good tho,but enough if one isnt picky and at the least no runaways...yet. But my last trip there,not much pretty girls. Mostly MILF. I will be looking forward to review this booking after CNY 2016 as it is only this time of the year,i can really see the "true color" of all booking joints hidden culture/style,hehehe...

Above were just my personal point view and analysis base on feedback collected over a period of about 6 months+ via many "unreliable" sources (personal friends,forums,batam locals,taxi drivers etc). I do not have any recommendation on any of them as one man's meat can always be another man's poison. Or in my own words,one man's best girl (or joint/s) can always be another man's nightmare.

Luck,personal attitude and experience is crucial in picking the right girl in Batam.

Quote:

Looks wise my order would be, Indah2>Permata Indah>New Berry.
Services/GFE would be, New Berry>Indah 2>Permata Indah.
Pricing wise(from more to low), Indah 2>New Berry(OKT would try to rip you off but possible to bargain down)>Permata Indah

I have always emphasis that understanding each joint's culture and its basic operation is quite important if one choose to be a regular there. Its like a character of a person,booking joint also have their characteristic too (i know i sound stupid,but its what i have experienced and it hasnt fail me yet).

Quote:

Oh, I tried wechat too and the ceweks I met are at best 80% close to their profile picture but surprisingly their services were top notch. Just that I didnt dare to sleep when they were around since I read that some bros warned to look out for these wechat ST/LT in case they run away with your valuables while you sleep. I went alone so I had no one to hold my things till they left if anyone is curious.

Hehehe...my booking girl/s in Batam at most time sidelined as my room security guard. There are some level of understanding and trust between us. And i am speaking of girls that i have RTF,hehehe...:D

Wg0326 01-02-2016 11:35 AM

Dear all bros I would like to know there is the joint near winsor food court what is the name . Many thank 😃

newyorker88 01-02-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wg0326 (Post 14158428)
Dear all bros I would like to know there is the joint near winsor food court what is the name . Many thank ��

Permata Indah. If I remember correctly.

newyorker88 01-02-2016 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 14151208)
So, please, once again, is there anyone reading this who can provide some information about this building?? Please please. Who built it? When? What is this architecture style?

About your question, yes don't worry. From where you took this photo, walk to right. In 5 minutes you reach Pacific and maybe in 10 you are at Harbour Bay.

This place was build about 13 years ago, in an attempt to shift the road side market people into it when the government cleared them to expand the roads. It is suppose to be a market for the locals, mostly malays. These people took n spend all the money compensated to them, and set up their business again by the road, as you see from top 100 Jodoh. The government did not enforce the rules of illegal squatters, and they moved back to the same place again, the road just before DC mall? It use to be their place too, the government planted trees to prevent them from living in there again. The land infront of DC mall? use to be their homes as well. the owner now build shop houses, but still, this place is inhabited by such people... Really a headache which cannot be sorted out in a single day. So the building stand empty from day one until now.

Yes, don't buy the fruits from them, as they can see that you are foreigner n charge u high prices. Even local Chinese don't buy from them, as they will chop carrot as well. not a safe place for outsiders as well. Don't even think of having cheap sex there. You never know what they have there, STDs to extortion. Personally, have not even stepped into that area before, despite my close to 20 years here.

john.valdric 01-02-2016 03:48 PM

I read through the thread quite thoroughly but there's one information i would like to clarify. Anyone care to share which are the MPs that allow us to pick the ML? I read that Octopus SPA allows that. Been to Delta SPA where we are not allow to choose.

Black Page 01-02-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 14158559)
Yes, don't buy the fruits from them, as they can see that you are foreigner n charge u high prices. Even local Chinese don't buy from them, as they will chop carrot as well. not a safe place for outsiders as well. Don't even think of having cheap sex there. You never know what they have there, STDs to extortion. Personally, have not even stepped into that area before, despite my close to 20 years here.

Thank you and WALA for having replied so well about the origin of this building. Another example of how public money can be wasted. Not only in Indonesia. Also in my country.

Buying fruit: I did not go there on purpose from Nagoya, but I was in the area because of a girl in a room of a hotel at 2 blocks from there. High prices: yes, but I know the prices of hypermarket in Nagoya Hill as benchmark, so I know if a price is reasonable or not.

Cheap sex in Pasar Induk: not really what attracts me there. Last thing I would do in Batam. But good idea to warn everyone.