The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   DOT - #19 Chinese FL, WanEr (Part 2) (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=743695)

dickoftruth 07-09-2019 05:58 PM

DOT - #19 Chinese FL, WanEr (Part 2)

10 Attachment(s)
Not enough sleep these few days on work trip. Every time come back hotel fall asleep trying to process my content. Gonna be a little slow for the time being.

PART 2

The worst part about an RTF is a girl taking you for granted, taking your nice-ness as an excuse for her to slack a little, under-perform a little, rather than showering you with gratitude of absolute love-making. I met up with WanEr again just before she went back as the first phenomenal experience kept lingering in my mind. This time at a different condo, but same area.

We did everything again, but this time with haste and subtle impatience that can be felt. I remembered while I fucked her I told myself there are fresh meat turning 18 every day. Probably never again for anyone else, unless a goddess like YuanRuoXi. :D I find myself always referencing her.

Of course not all girls are like that in a RTF.
It's just one of those times.

If you missed out on my first encounter with WanEr, go HERE.

Attachment Notes
- All images are screenshots from a video clip.
- They have been enhanced to bring out detail.
- I have listed the clearer images up top and blurry ones below.
- Not that happy with most of the sex images of this post as they are small and blur.
- Videos will be processed and released on a later date. Hopefully I have energy, quite shagged out these few days from work trip. So, stay tuned...

Videos have been released HERE. !! Update !!

Explore all my Sexual Escapades HERE.

dickoftruth 07-09-2019 05:59 PM

Re: DOT - #19 Chinese FL, WanEr (Part 2)

8 Attachment(s)
More images of WanEr...

dickoftruth 07-09-2019 06:00 PM

8 Attachment(s)
WanEr continued...

dickoftruth 07-09-2019 06:01 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Final images of WanEr...

MarlboroKen 09-09-2019 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickoftruth (Post 19173468)
Not enough sleep these few days on work trip. Every time come back hotel fall asleep trying to process my content. Gonna be a little slow for the time being.

PART 2

The worst part about an RTF is a girl taking you for granted, taking your nice-ness as an excuse for her to slack a little, under-perform a little, rather than showering you with gratitude of absolute love-making. I met up with WanEr again just before she went back as the first phenomenal experience kept lingering in my mind. This time at a different condo, but same area.

We did everything again, but this time with haste and subtle impatience that can be felt. I remembered while I fucked her I told myself there are fresh meat turning 18 every day. Probably never again for anyone else, unless a goddess like YuanRuoXi. :D I find myself always referencing her.

Of course not all girls are like that in a RTF.
It's just one of those times.

If you missed out on my first encounter with WanEr, go HERE.

Attachment Notes
- All images are screenshots from a video clip.
- They have been enhanced to bring out detail.
- I have listed the clearer images up top and blurry ones below.
- Not that happy with most of the sex images of this post as they are small and blur.
- Videos will be processed and released on a later date. Hopefully I have energy, quite shagged out these few days from work trip. So, stay tuned...

Explore all my Sexual Escapades HERE.

Part 1 and 2 didnt see video yet bro.

dickoftruth 11-09-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarlboroKen (Post 19180548)
Part 1 and 2 didnt see video yet bro.

Just landed back in SG this morning. Managed to finish my halfway work on Part 1 Videos. Updated, go here for P1 videos.

MarlboroKen 11-09-2019 07:09 PM

Yeah yeah. Thanks bro