The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L8h43 (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=18092)

gs_hop 23-04-2004 10:04 PM

L8h43

Guess i will start the ball rolling. Wanted to start off something new since nothing much was emphasized about this stand alone house. Had my first experience with G7 and has not look back since. Think i'm hooked to her. Anyone else with wonderful experience in this house? Please advise. Thanks.

Darkstorm 23-04-2004 11:06 PM

Re: L8h43

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs_hop
Guess i will start the ball rolling. Wanted to start off something new since nothing much was emphasized about this stand alone house. Had my first experience with G7 and has not look back since. Think i'm hooked to her. Anyone else with wonderful experience in this house? Please advise. Thanks.

For some reason, few bros here like to comment on this house.
I also don't know why :confused:

krime8 23-04-2004 11:41 PM

aiyar, simple mah. stand alone houses got less business than those together. coz more houses together means more choices mah. more over the stand alone houses' okt seems to be more agressives, thus the turn down by many bro lor.

gs_hop 24-04-2004 04:37 PM

Not really true ae quoted i feel. On the contrary, the OKTs in this house are more friendlier than other houses i have been to. At least not the aggressive or pushy types. Planning to go down again tonight. Any one keen to join me?

simnon 24-04-2004 05:24 PM

Was there on Fri evening and there is no G7.
Are you sure it is 43 or could it be 37 (next door)
Do not wish to miss the opportunity to try this gem of yours

Quote:

collin_23 25-04-2004 10:14 AM

Give business friendly lor. This hse got gems lah. Just take time to explore.

Cheers

korb 25-04-2004 12:58 PM

Quote:

Not really true ae quoted i feel. On the contrary, the OKTs in this house are more friendlier than other houses i have been to. At least not the aggressive or pushy types. Planning to go down again tonight. Any one keen to join me?

last time i used to go there,they got quite good gals there .just need sometime.the 2nd okt also friendly,i call him 'wubai' cause he really look like him :D .

hoosdathu 21-09-2004 03:42 AM

just noticed this thread's kinda dying out...

i used to patronise #19, Aras in this hse for her good service, until she took me for granted and spent the time talking to me about the gifts other customers bought for her instead of doing what i paid her for.

stopped going to her for a few mths and when i looked her up again some weeks ago (some where ard national day i think), the level of service went back up again. i was quite surprised too that she remembered my name enough to give me a call after she spotted me just as i was going out of the hse (she was having a continuous stream of regulars that time; quite a bit of coincidence that she popped her head out to welcome her next regular just as i was leaving, seeing that she wasnt available).

i personally had some cases where the WLs took me for granted, seeing that i was more or less a regular already. i wonder how many fellow samsters out there will go back to a gal just to test whether her service's "back to normal"?

thaigers 21-09-2004 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoosdathu
just noticed this thread's kinda dying out...

i used to patronise #19, Aras in this hse for her good service, until she took me for granted and spent the time talking to me about the gifts other customers bought for her instead of doing what i paid her for.

stopped going to her for a few mths and when i looked her up again some weeks ago (some where ard national day i think), the level of service went back up again. i was quite surprised too that she remembered my name enough to give me a call after she spotted me just as i was going out of the hse (she was having a continuous stream of regulars that time; quite a bit of coincidence that she popped her head out to welcome her next regular just as i was leaving, seeing that she wasnt available).

i personally had some cases where the WLs took me for granted, seeing that i was more or less a regular already. i wonder how many fellow samsters out there will go back to a gal just to test whether her service's "back to normal"?

Actually, what went through their mind when once you were her regular and then you stopped visiting her? I believe they wont think that their level of service has dropped but rather we MEN just like to change girls once we are tired of them.

Did you actually tell her that her service has dropped and see how she reacts? Otherwise, just go for her colleagues, which will be the best signal to her.

cuntarow 21-09-2004 08:07 PM

no. 17 quite chio but never try b4 ,anyone tried?

norigo77 21-09-2004 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoosdathu

I'm sure many do, including myself. I remembered a few years ago when I was patronising this regular of mine for 2 full years. She confided that she was so sick of servicing customers that she offered to pay for my sessions just to keep her company talking cock or to catch a nap. Later I found another regular and disappeared for 3 months. When I returned finally, her service was back to normal again and no more of such propositions.

monster98 22-09-2004 11:08 AM

Yup, the OKT in 43 are more friendly than others....Always out on a smiling face even if u did not patronise them after C C look look. Brought my oversea customer there and so good that they allow 40 mins for 1 shot..

Gal 38 is the hot favourite there now...... Allow Bj w/o cap. 99 cute and friendly, 8 is abit fierce. heard that 7 is a poisonious gal, keep talking bad behind about each another thus creating grudges among themselves. 13 is abit old but service is good. :p

mahalosux 22-09-2004 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster98
they allow 40 mins for 1 shot..

walao... now got 40 mins liao.... i oso wan leh. :p

hoosdathu 24-09-2004 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaigers
Actually, what went through their mind when once you were her regular and then you stopped visiting her? I believe they wont think that their level of service has dropped but rather we MEN just like to change girls once we are tired of them.

Did you actually tell her that her service has dropped and see how she reacts? Otherwise, just go for her colleagues, which will be the best signal to her.

oh, imho, i think it's kinda insulting to go for her colleagues in her presence. 'mai greng jai?' (inconsiderate?) anyway, i prefer to try out diff WLs at the moment...

vandom66 26-09-2004 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahalosux
walao... now got 40 mins liao.... i oso wan leh. :p

ya lor, never try never know..must check out someday :rolleyes: