The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   New dilemma on ns (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=717912)

Thenotoman 11-02-2019 11:49 PM

New dilemma on ns

Anyone here know how to heck care about ns? I left with 6 months to ord and my job is getting harder and harder not because of me but stupid commanders and courses. I don't have an understudy and now my work load I piling up. Everytime can't finish this work, the encik fuck me upside down. It's not like I on purpose. I told them I louya at my job but they insist cause no one else to do. Then when I do slow, KP say I need to do better and lead better cause I'm paid more than the others.

I just want to forget about doing work here cause I'm unhappy and very very pissed with how the commander work. I feel so restricted and controlled. What could have been a 15 mins work dragged to a full blown 2 weeks work cause some idiot not happy with my not so on purpose half fuck performance.

Thenotoman 12-02-2019 08:19 AM

Re: New dilemma on ns

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 18344158)
Bro can you advise us a bit.... at what age you enlist into NS? And how come you enlist so late? :confused:

23 bro. Go ite nitec and higher nitec then go poly dropout at year 3 remod also fail

Thenotoman 12-02-2019 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 18343984)
I read and cannot make head or tails due to bad spelling, improper grammar and more importantly lack of coherence.
Also how does this relate to "matters of the heart"?
I would say if your ability with writing, to convey your issues is a reflection of your lack of communication, that and the general lack of attention exhibited by your writing, if that is also reflected in your work.
This two flaws would be highly indicative as to the cause of your work problems.

Is this an English comprehension lesson? Don't think so

fallen11 13-02-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenotoman (Post 18343970)
Anyone here know how to heck care about ns? I left with 6 months to ord and my job is getting harder and harder not because of me but stupid commanders and courses. I don't have an understudy and now my work load I piling up. Everytime can't finish this work, the encik fuck me upside down. It's not like I on purpose. I told them I louya at my job but they insist cause no one else to do. Then when I do slow, KP say I need to do better and lead better cause I'm paid more than the others.

I just want to forget about doing work here cause I'm unhappy and very very pissed with how the commander work. I feel so restricted and controlled. What could have been a 15 mins work dragged to a full blown 2 weeks work cause some idiot not happy with my not so on purpose half fuck performance.

6 months just bear with it.
will be over very soon.
u cant even endure 6 months i can tell u, outside world can be worse than that and theres no expiry to your suffering.
U need to change your attitude for your own future. Not telling u to do whatever they expect u to, but when u got to endure then u got to endure.
Life is all ups & downs, there'll certainly be more hardship for u to meet in the future. If u cant endure past it and climb back up, thats it u relegate yourself.

maxsee 20-02-2019 02:54 PM

If u cannot survive army, dun even think about surviving the real world :p

LCGOGO 25-02-2019 12:45 PM

1. Why is this matters of the heart? U fall in love wif commander is it?
2. If cannot survive ns, i think can forget about how to survive in outside world. Sibei jialat liao.
3. Get counselling.

iluvbreast 25-02-2019 01:43 PM

When uncle just gotten enlisted, I too felt that NS was waste of time....low pay, no rank (I not officer caliber), gotten picked on by others....worst of all my gf then broke up with me....

One day (can't remember why) my encik told me actually my work is pretty good, just that sometimes I tend to get swell headed so offended people... he told me: "encik can't teach since u "Air" level going to uni, I only up to o-level.....but I know how to move my way around the army and survive..."

From then on I observed my encik and how he dealt with people, I learned a lot.

I will say what the rest here says too, NS life is like concentrating society on to you. It forces you to deal with people from all walks of life. You can choose to waste your time or you can learn something from it.

leakypipes 28-02-2019 01:12 AM

Bro thenotoman, just tahan. Take it as a lesson in endurance. It's not your commander you're serving, it's the country.

bronzecoins 02-03-2019 04:26 PM

Enciks always barking la, left ear in right ear out

jameschong1 12-03-2019 03:36 PM

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvbreast (Post 18396309)
o-level.....but I know how to move my way around the army and survive..."
From then on I observed my encik and how he dealt with people, I learned a lot.

very true.
i not officer but people even officers listen to me when i talk in army days
i learn people management in army. i manage all my customers, top boss, big & small agents,friends well. no wonder i m popular with so top boss, big customers, girls, friends and workers

army is not waste of time.

desmondquek 12-04-2019 01:19 PM

Bro just keng long mc.

Best keng is psychiatric.

loderunner 20-04-2019 01:30 AM

NS is like sandbox level for corporate life, people inside can screw with you try to make your life difficult but 2 years up you just leave and start your life only.

Corporate life, people can make your life difficult for your current job and even make it hard for you to move onto a new job. The amount of mind games and backstabbing in the corporate world is otherworldly.

Pictionary 16-05-2019 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loderunner (Post 18596852)
NS is like sandbox level for corporate life, people inside can screw with you try to make your life difficult but 2 years up you just leave and start your life only.

Corporate life, people can make your life difficult for your current job and even make it hard for you to move onto a new job. The amount of mind games and backstabbing in the corporate world is otherworldly.

Where u learn this sandbox keyword? I think need to try to make the best out of your ns bec nobody will teach you how to improve your working skills, communication and interaction with others. It will be a bonus if got someone to help u, otherwise u are on your own.

Brainstorming, planning and developing your ideas is a higher-order skill level which takes time to learn. It's not something you can grasp easily just by searching on the internet or reading books. Think of how to make a machine, what the machine can do, how to make the machine work, what are the parts needed etc.

So working skills and communication is basic. If u cannot master it well, then it's difficult to go to the next level.

Kiwicvi 28-05-2019 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 18396333)
Until now i still duno how can enter Uni. :(

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Pictionary 29-05-2019 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desmondquek (Post 18569752)
Bro just keng long mc.

Best keng is psychiatric.

I dun know how u can get psychiatric from imh. They can do ct scan on brain to prove that you are crazy. Mere consultation with the imh doctor does not guarantee u to get medical report to certify that you have mental illness. They can just say say you have depression but they need test results to prove it. Everywhere need test results as evidence.

Not talk talk, do absurb things can guarantee you to be certified crazy. Doesn't mean u force yourself to think absurb things and try not to break out of the mental loop will you develop mental illness. Mental illness is developed when ur parents are divorced, ur father mother die, ur girlfriend break off from u, u had a car or motorcycle accident etc.

Just forget about getting mental illness and move on with your life. You are just wasting your stupid time. And dun commit crimes and expect to get mental illness.