The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=12640)

anyrider 07-07-2003 09:35 AM

Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Let me make it clear 1st... I start this thread for 2 reasons :

1 - For newcomers to ask, so call silly n stupid, questions (not what i mean...it's most of the old bird feels).

2 - For some good & caring blooders to answer those question, but please dun flame others... u can choose not to answer..just dun flame others....

Just 1 2 help those poor fellows always ask n ask n ask n kana boom 1... if there's reply 2 ur questions...good 4 u.. if there's no answer... u should know y liao....

Hopefully this will help all of us.... got questions ask here..... dun need to start a new thread n ask..... & to all cheongers blooders... let carry on with the FIELD REPORT..... not attacking 1 n other as we come here to shall our experiences n exchange ideas....right? correct me if we r here for another reasons... 10Q.

Happy cheonging.....

waypastprime 07-07-2003 09:43 AM

How thoughtful of u... but sometimes they dont seem to appreciate.... Anyway, nice effort..... Cheers!!!!
:D

Cam^Shaft 07-07-2003 09:58 AM

What i am about to post might mivite flamed from all directions but these are how i feel

Some lao jiao wu tai chi bo tai chia also flamed those newbies , please lah , you were newbie once too so if u dun like what they ask dun reply lor

Sometimes those stupid newbies ask some damn kiam gan questions but nevertheless there is a lot of genuine newbies who ask cos they really cannot find the answer they want and keeps kena flame . So this thread might be a relieve for them

I remember when i first started in the forum so scared i kena flamed thoroughly search thru the whole forum for any threads before i post any stupid qns but heng so far no flamed come my way

Just a note to new samsters , search thru before u ask , cos bros here post a lot of frs on their experiences and they put in effort and time into the frs and if they post again and again the whole forum can be one big messy place and makes it even harder for new samsters to find what they want

just my 2 cents worth

cheers

anyrider 07-07-2003 10:05 AM

Strongly agreed with the blooders.....that's y i start this thread...:D & tks for the support.

Cheers!

itchyDICK 07-07-2003 01:26 PM

Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

ok, me noted liao...u hav my support:D

Hitman 07-07-2003 01:59 PM

Make it sticky !

I support the idea, but to make it work, this post needs to be 'sticky', like what most other forums do and like what they did to some of the posts at 'The Geylang Scene'.

This way, there is no excuse for not being able to 'find' or 'see' this thread. Maybe the Moderator can help here.

Voodoo 07-07-2003 05:52 PM

License to Flame

Good effort Bro Anyrider. So this will be a peaceful thread redardless of wat question asked! cos sometimes i also feel like asking kiam gan question! haha

But if anyone start a new thread and ask kiam gan question then i think he deserved to be flame! :D

singdollar 07-07-2003 08:35 PM

Nice to see you guys had addressed this issue...

yeah worse thing is that alot of newbies like to post new topic and ask kiam gan qns.... thus when u tryin to follow some threads.. they will sometimes kena buried by these.... threads*

ho_ed 07-07-2003 09:17 PM

Thanks Anyrider for starting this thread.

My silly question of the day is:

1. Are the towels in HC clean? I mean its used by thousands & dunno where they send for washing or just dump in washing machine. What if kena infectious disease from using towel someone use before?

2. What is the time where there are least people? So chances of bumping into boss/collegue/friend is least?

ah_yan 08-07-2003 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ho_ed
Thanks Anyrider for starting this thread.

My silly question of the day is:

1. Are the towels in HC clean? I mean its used by thousands & dunno where they send for washing or just dump in washing machine. What if kena infectious disease from using towel someone use before?

2. What is the time where there are least people? So chances of bumping into boss/collegue/friend is least?

1: u heard anyone kena infection from use towel??
those towel are quite dirty lah... but who care?? or ring your one there meh???

2: when the HC is just open tat the least ppl... but not many gal have start work...after work, weekend and every night time is the peck period...

anyrider 08-07-2003 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ah_yan
1: u heard anyone kena infection from use towel??
those towel are quite dirty lah... but who care?? or ring your one there meh???

2: when the HC is just open tat the least ppl... but not many gal have start work...after work, weekend and every night time is the peck period...

so far those HC i went...saw the cleaning lady wash the towel with their own huge washing machine...guess should be clean....

Ah yan... die liao u pejar lobang liao....next time when the HC just open.....lots of ppl liao... hahahahahaha...no more fresh abalone to eat liao....hahahahahahahahaha....

Happy cheonging....:D

axeman 08-07-2003 11:38 PM

can any1 tell me wat is mean by LT N OKT ? THKS

ho_ed 08-07-2003 11:52 PM

thanks all for your reply.

What if I dun want HJ, BJ but just play wif her boobs? How much would this special costs? Got such thing? Thks.

Fantasy 09-07-2003 12:51 AM

pubs tat can raba raba

Anyone with good recommendations of pubs that can raba with the gals (Preferbly Sg gals) Or any good hunt jus for a drink and with some pretty waitress that would entertain u(hoprfully , that are horny)....

owen10 09-07-2003 01:48 AM

ho_ed, the towels in HCs do not seem to b 100% clean. Imagine, there r so many men, in out in out of HC everyday ... sometimes after a HJ, the gals will juz use e towels to wipe off the sperm ... n imagine all these towels r all rojak together n thrown into washing m/c .. n to thk those sticky stuff r not easy to get rid of.

if this worries u, u shd worry even more abt the HC gal which u french kiss or suck the nipples. Do u thk she will sterilise or clean herself after every session? ... where got so much time ... juz imagine the nipples u sucked contain saliva of anthr ah peh :D

As for yr other qn, most PRCs r obliging with raba raba once u know them well after a few visits. U need to gain their trust 1st, after which u may even get free HJs after subseq visits. Of cos yrslf need to be automatic lah .. tip them reasonably how much u thk their svcs r worth. So far, my experience is tt d older (n less attractive) PRCs r more obliging while d younger n prettier ones r dam dao n wont let u go too far with yr roaming.