The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=433266)

MassageFollower 03-04-2014 12:20 AM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

my virgin post here. pls pardon me if it is not good enough.

Nice Si Chuan hot babe with a nice fair skin. Arrange with her on a late evening and she replied positively to the arrangement.

Reached her place at the appt time and msg her. Told me her exact location so I went up. When she opened the door to welcome me, my heart skip a beat. Sweet pretty lady who wore a leopard print dress. Roar!! Her massage was really good and seriously intense with very good strength. I have to tell her to soften as I am afraid that she will break my bones. haha After loosening all my muscles, comes the Thai style back stepping. She manages to crack my bones without breaking them. The finale follow next with a sensual HJ. She really knows how to give the brother TLC which ended with a very strong eruption. It is a good end to the session

Look 8 (Nice Si Chuan hot babe )
Massage:8/10 Good techniques and knows where and how to lossen the muscles
HJ: 10/10 Great teaser and good GF feel. She deserves her 神奇魔术手 title
Damage: 90 + tips

Heard that she is going back soon and her last day of service is 9th of Apr. Any bros who want to try her better fast hand fast leg.

RTF: 100% worth your money and time

Thanks TS for this wonderful babe.

thaichiclover 03-04-2014 02:07 AM

When it comes to massage this liltigerjr's girls get recommended here always..

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...e1e979b53c.jpg

Tried Rain and here's my experience with other bros FR.
She deserves some recommendation I reckon..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...4#post10757144

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaichiclover (Post 10774587)
Never fail with liltigerj's girls. Always service orientated and top notch. Hope you always keep the busty girls rolling in..

Name: Rain Rain
HT/WT: 1.65M/47kg
Looks: 7.5/10
Tits: 36C great for boob massage
boob massage: 8/10
Massage: 7.5/10
Fingering: yes i got it. willingly let me play with, i had kept neat nails btw
HJ: 8/10
Damage: $100/60/2 tipped her too

Action starts in the toilet too. Breast fucked her for my first round.

Quote:

Originally Posted by liltigerjr (Post 10757144)
MRs to date posted by Happy & Satisfied Bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulation

Tried Rain today...and i dont usually post MRs but she deserves one.

Great body, great service and i really like her attitude.

Shower was good, paid attention to my ass and my balls. Got hard in the shower and she playfully wanted me to cum there.

I skipped the massage and opt for my 1st HJ. Exploded in no time and just before i came, i told her i want to come on her breasts..she offered me her breasts as my hot load spewed over her.

Calmed down and she was teasing me and i was touching her down south past the bush. She was easily wet and very very turned on.

She brushed my hand away saying no..but in return she held my balls in my hand and looked at me and said , i want to feel your sperm on my breasts again..

Fast and furious, i came over her boobs and her hair..(kena scolding haha) but she rubbed it all over her breasts..AV moment la..

Paid up, showered me and i left...

overall 8/10

RTM - Definetely. At least twice a month.

just my 2 centS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness

Today of all days got a bit of rain, so decided must try Rain today haha.

Location was convenient and discreet, although it’s a residential area. Plenty of parking and flat was large and clean. Rain’s room was very well maintained and clean, with a double bed and lots of clean towels. She asked if I needed company for the shower and I said can shower myself, cos I had showered before reaching her. Came back into room and proceeded with the massage. She asked if I wanted 1 HJ or 2 and I told her just 1 for now… quite polite, asks if I want this or that, which I like. Some ladies just don’t even bother.

Massage was of varying strength although she was hard working and service oriented. When she used her knees on my back, it was hard! I liked that!

She massaged nude of course, so once in a while I sneaked a peek at her nice body and ample bosoms. Her long wavy hair touches my body once in a while during the massage which is sensual for me. Her thick bushy pussy was rubbing against my back and bum when she was straddling me and massaging. Could feel her hair and pussy lips haha. Nice!

Then came the hdly.. it was short but it was really nice. I never liked hdly anyway, so told her i wanted to turn around to admire her body. That’s when she became damn bloody horny and sexy.. During the HJ i was able to autoroam everywhere without any complain. Could feel her getting wet too.. a bit tricky as had to recce the bushy jungle to find the hidden treasure! In the end, it was explosive, with me rubbing her clit and her wanking me off.

After this, still got time so she continued her massage with me. Great cos some ladies, after I cum, will throw me the towel and ask me to go take a shower even though time’s not up. She massaged until the hour’s almost up and then we went to shower together. In the shower, let’s just say things got naughty again which was unexpected. She’s definitely a horny lady!

Coming out of the shared shower, I spotted her flatmate, a SYT in a loose shirt which I can bio her bra-less body.. nice! She said can tarma next time so might want to try that.

Would go back again for her horny attitude and CFM looks, smooth body and nice C cups. Even during the post-hj massage, she’d grab my hands to her boobs to let me caress them. Even sneaked a bit of pussy touching again just before the showers. She’s really something

Looks: 6/10 (heavy make up)
Body: 8/10 (slight tummy, size 10-12, thick bush, very smooth skin)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cups 100% natural, large areola)
Attitude: 10/10 (Service oriented, hardworking, had to attend to some calls during massage but never long, price I had to pay with single MLs without receptionist!)
Massage: 6/10 (I prefer stronger massage.. The previous Xiao Yu from Liltiger was really strong.. still, she’s hardworking and works on my aches)
HJ/BM: 8/10 (Nice sensual, got me off which usually requires an olympic medal for achievement!)
Damage: $100
RTM: Yes when Vit M recharge.

Might want to try her flatmate too haha. Bro liltiger, thanks as usual!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysters

so many pages but so little FR.

dun really do much credit for Rain.

when i visited her, i only wanted to blow my load as store for too damn long...

her massage is okay but not that good when compared to others but what the heck, i wasnt there for massage...

her service is sauna standard lah, damn good and damn shiok...still can rememver her shock expression when i blew my load...i came so much and.she was like, wtf, when is he gonna stop cumming...

anyway i hope my FR brings more biz to her...if not also nvm, i can enjoy this gem with those bros that had already tried her

Tiger2518 03-04-2014 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1447 (Post 10731885)
Service & Massage good , but roaming limited, dont even allow to touch her butt to feel panty line.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomley (Post 10735683)
Can't touch her butt? You sure?

I agree with bro 1447. Touch her butt only keep hitting my hand.Damn turnoff. Here cannot touch there cannot touch. Waste my time and money.if I need this type, I have many clean spas to go to.

Revelations 03-04-2014 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiffness (Post 10773933)
Hi Revelation, I thought too that at one point Fate was ignoring my calls or she was too busy to even bother replying.

Then I realised that every few weeks or so, she would change her number and I was using an old one to sms her. I think based she has changed numbers 4 times easily since I first saw her post. I lost count lol.

Case in point - I usually put her number in my contact list for easy smsing. A few days ago, I was finally ready to call her for appointment, and decided to check liltiger's sbf thread to see if my contact list has her latest number. True enough she changed it again, so lucky I didn't use the old one.

Also, when I was with her, I noticed that she doesn't respond to calls/smses until there are 'breaks' like when I was in the shower or dressing up. That's good service from her but bad for bros who think that she's not responding.

I definitely plan to try Fate again, but due to her location, is not easy for me to find time to go visit her and with her popularity, will be even harder to find slot!

Good luck bro!

Dude! Thanks for the Intel man! :D

That really explains things! I've been using the number from 2 months ago! Hahaha

Hope this xxxx 9161 is the winning number:p

Thanks again bro!

UncleNaT 03-04-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiffness (Post 10773909)
Reposting my FR on Fate from Liltiger!

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...5295a6981d.jpg

Heard that she is pretty difficult to book so decided to book her one day in advance. Managed to get slot on a weekday afternoon. Location is already known to me as I’d visited another ML there and saw Fate the last time. Location is discreet but on the east side, with ample parking for drivers.

She opened the door and was shy with a playful glint in her eyes. She was wearing a cute short plaid skirt and a really loose sleeveless tshirt. Her nice shapely C cups boobs were peeking at me from her shirt. I cannot help but peek back at them. Went for a quick shower alone, and then on to the bed. She asked 1 or 2 times and I said old man like me can only tahan one from a SYT, she giggled and said on. Her massage was good, sufficient strength, not as hard as Bao Er but still she puts in a lot of effort. She started by taking off her skirt when she massaged me, and then somewhere in the middle suddenly her top was off. The cute thing is that during the massage she kept on making orgasmic noises everytime she presses down on me, like sex noises lol. It turns me on in a surreal way, and I find myself grunting with her haha.

Time came for me to turn around and the fun starts when she was massaging my calves. In between calf massages she’d molest my privates and give me this sexy look, like she knows what she’s doing and there’s nothing I can do. I am at her mercy. Then she would use her natural C cups to great effect on my dick, and asked me to take off her panties. OMG her body is so sexy when naked.. nice slim Size 6 toned body with perfect boobs.. Reminded me of an ex-gf of mine in my early years who was a model lol. Nice body! She kept asking me if her sensual moves were having any effect, and I’d say yes, no, and she’s fine tune. She asked me if there’s anything I want to do to her to get even more turned on, and I told her. She obliged. I won’t say what cos it depends on chemistry I guess but it was amazingly erotic for me. In the end, she did the wonderful 69HJ where I could see what a SYT pussy looked like, and I came very shortly afterwards. Went for another shower alone while she waited for me, helped to dry me and helped me put on my clothes. Very service oriented, and playful at the same time.

Looks: 8/10 (a different kind of SYT from Cutie who looked more innocent, Fate looked more sexy/cute, the look that tells you she’d give you the best sex of your life if she did!)
Body: 8/10 (Size 6, no body fats, slim and toned, nice partly shaven pussy.. on par with Cutie)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cups, natural, perfect on her body and in fact looks great on her lithe young form!)
Massage: 7/10 (I think Cutie does a better one)
BM: 6/10 (A bit short, and didn’t use oil so a bit frictiony but still fun)
HJ: 8/10 (Definitely hardworking and done to climax, willing to do what it took for me to cum, and I don’t cum easy!)
RTM: Definitely.. Now I’m torn between Cutie and Fate for SYT-pleasure! Wahhh if both Tarma me, I’ll be in sweet heaven!
Damage: $100+tips.

Thanks bro Liltiger, and hope she’ll be around for a while!
(Her SBF Thread & Her Liltiger page)

Note: One bro mentioned about the neighbour having door open. That happened the afternoon I went as well. I don't know what can be done about this, but one option is for the MLs in the unit to be more explicit about the unit number instead of us bros walking up and down the stairs trying to find the unit. That way, we know where to head for straight away without loitering around too much.

Marikita rat yat singapora sa ma sa..... lol... juicy...

massagelover669 03-04-2014 09:37 PM

any bros tried http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=433082 before? looks like my ex..

GSuncle 03-04-2014 11:32 PM

Fake photos alert. This OKT is taking us for fools!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=434799

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=431521

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=431515

fishlover 04-04-2014 12:04 AM

Hi, benefiting from the various feedback from everyone here, I want to share this with you:
I just had a fabulous time with Eva (from Litiger's stable http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=433460 ) yesterday. I think she is everything a masseur can provide! The first impression is very important: she greeted me with big smiling eyes, cheerful smile and she is one of the prettiest PRC I ever seen! She led me to a clean, cosy room with attached bathroom (full privacy).

Next she helped to undress me for a refreshing shower. She was wearing something like office wear at the door and I was stunned to see her perfect full C-cup boobs when she undressed to her skimpy panties. She is just so beautiful!!! Wow! She has good mixed of Russian and Asian genes!!! I have a hard-on just reminiscing about her gorgeous overall appearance. I had travelled over 1hour by mrt from the west to her place in the east and the long journey was well worth it!!! She was very gentle and thorough in soaping and washing me to prepare for the massage.

Eva gives really excellent massage using appropriate strength and control in pressing the neck, shoulder, back & legs. No playing of piano here! And also no excessive force. It was so soothing that I nearly dozed off. After easing my aches, next comes the highlight!!!

With her big, soft bouncing boobs, Eva gave me a nice sensual BM and teased my sleeping little bro to a "giant". I don't know how she revived a sleeping "giant" but her magical hands felt so heavenly, so indescribable good. Her HDLY was the best I ever tried! Die die must try!!! She is so good. Excellent attitude to ensure that I have a great time.

I like HJ to be slow and sensual. Most girls just try to make us shoot ASAP and get more customers. Eva is different, she did it the way I like, so nice of her :D :D :D

She also allow auto-roaming. She has such a gorgeous pair of boobs, I cannot keep my hands off them. Sooooo amazing nice to fondle and kiss :D

I enjoyed a fulfilling and satisfying time with Eva, hope other bros will too. Please treat this ravishing gem with love, kindness & respect.

Looks: 8/10 (exotic mixed blood)
Boobs: 9/10 (real full C-cup)
Massage: 8/10 (real skill massage: appropriate force at appropriate places)
HDLY: 10/10 (feels heavenly)
HJ: 10/10 (not in a rush to make u shoot)
GFE: 9.8/10
Attitude: 20/10 (Impeccable)

fishlover 04-04-2014 01:19 AM

Hi, this is also another gem, You, from Litiger. The 2 girls I tried so far have met my standards :D Hope other bros who had lost faith (I was one) in finding good time from here discover more joy in their lives ;-)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=429896
Can check out the link for my full report.

Look: 7/10 (nice complexion and very smooth skin on body)
Boobs: 8/10 (solid C that enjoys being fondled, kiss and suck!!!)
Massage: 9/10 (real professional, even better than my masseur in clean joint)
HJ: did not try (I did something different :D)
GFE: 10/10 (sweet darling)
Attitude: 10/10 (willing to please)

lovebyte 04-04-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by generic (Post 10729801)
NACY power luh! Are you gonna bring her back :p ?

nacy is back bro :D

Lelo 04-04-2014 04:04 PM

Cannot find nacy profile leh

Polar.Bear 04-04-2014 04:38 PM

wow, didn't know there's such a thread for ML.

any comments on darklord's MLs?

smikel 04-04-2014 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovebyte (Post 10783489)
nacy is back bro :D

Where???? Please PM !!! Thanks. haha

right-hander 04-04-2014 11:05 PM

looking at this thread, i thought i must share my experience as well.
many of you might have already known her, been a year since i last tried her massage and her standard just got better. with a great pair of assets and a strong pair of hands, she will easily soothe your pain and aches and at the same time make you feel weak at the end of the session. refer to the link and most of you should know who i am referring to.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=436379

valentinotan 05-04-2014 12:54 AM

tried shanghaifun's stable before. only tried bai he, damn solid massage and her boobs woohooo. when she does blow job for you, she will look into your eyes and you hear that slurp slurp sound, and she will be so horny. damn. too bad she went back already. if not will be always going back for her.