The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Reputation system update (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=60408)

sammyboyfor 13-10-2006 05:28 AM

Reputation system update

Reputation points can no longer be awarded/deducted in the "Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing" section. Previously, the reputation system was activated in ALL sections.

Minimum reputation points in order to gain first point of reputation power is now 35. (was 25)

Posts older than 2 days cannot be awarded or deducted. There used to be no such limit.

Regards,

sam.

Dayview2004 26-10-2006 06:11 PM

Re: Reputation system update

I rember I have 19 points and 2 power and now 19 points and 0 power. Pls enlighten me.

thanks

unknown_planet 26-10-2006 10:06 PM

Hello Sam

This post is for you. And this is my view for getting samsters to be active (contribute more) and log in to this Forum more frequently.

I know you tune the reputation for the good of this Forum. But, personally I find it hard to gather points. I see that it is now easier to get zap than getting reward.

My suggestion is to reduce the restoration time to "grant rep point". Now samsters need a day to regain the power. It is good on one hand, all of us will be cautious when we give out points. However, you can see now, samsters find it tough to get pass the minimum points of 25 (btw, how many points to get out of the moderation period har??). Why not, reduce it to half a day? We are already restricted to giving points to the same person, your present system makes it almost impossible.

Thanks.

wilsonong 17-11-2006 09:04 AM

How to increase my reputation

Quote:

Originally Posted by unknown_planet (Post 1715951)
Hello Sam

This post is for you. And this is my view for getting samsters to be active (contribute more) and log in to this Forum more frequently.

I know you tune the reputation for the good of this Forum. But, personally I find it hard to gather points. I see that it is now easier to get zap than getting reward.

My suggestion is to reduce the restoration time to "grant rep point". Now samsters need a day to regain the power. It is good on one hand, all of us will be cautious when we give out points. However, you can see now, samsters find it tough to get pass the minimum points of 25 (btw, how many points to get out of the moderation period har??). Why not, reduce it to half a day? We are already restricted to giving points to the same person, your present system makes it almost impossible.

Thanks.

D!ckster 22-11-2006 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonong (Post 1748159)
How to...

By sharing and not always waiting to be spoonfed...if you dunno wat i mean, go take a look at all your 9 posts...of cos sometimes u can get zapped by sharing as well :cool:
oh ya...do not quote everything when u reply to a post :D

Lobang Power 22-11-2006 04:41 PM

It is a good change and it is about time that
a change take place.
Thanks SB.

sgplayer 01-02-2007 08:30 AM

i'm still quite blur bout the system..

bomba 18-03-2007 07:54 PM

thanks i hv understood.

blackinn 17-04-2007 02:37 AM

sorry i dun remember how much pts i haf liao where can i check ??

Giggsy 23-04-2007 12:44 AM

can i know the number of points u hav is according to the the year u join?

say i join in 2004....now is 2007 so i hav 3 point?

i more question....wat is the point of having more points? i see ppl w over 100points....any incentive?

cheers

SexFreak 27-04-2007 02:09 PM

Oops, wrong posting ... sorry

Drifter79 27-04-2007 02:46 PM

Anyway to find out who upped my points? I got from first point from someone.

Anyway, thanks for upping my points.

blackadder 10-05-2007 10:24 AM

Drifter: you can click USER CP on the left side of the menu bar on top...
once in user cp screen u should see who add / deduct your points at the bottom of the screen

XeoN88 11-05-2007 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 1693618)
Reputation points...

By the way what can it be used for?

sammyboyfor 11-05-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XeoN88 (Post 2019041)
By the way what can it be used for?

Reputation points can be exchanged for petrol vouchers at SPC and household items from NTUC.