The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   A Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=34756)

Ethanas 01-04-2005 09:07 AM

A Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

Now after reading so much requests (genuine/ number collecting/ Crap) posts in the FL Dome forum AND newbies complaining oldies has no compassion and anyhow zap them, I believe I should write a basic guide for newbies to get their very first FL contacts in a relatively easy and non-painful way.

First thing you should do as newbies is please read the stickies here in this newbie forum, it has provide you with a guide of some rules to follow. After reading them and I mean REALLY read not just go there to post "I've read" "good advices" "I'll follow" and the go make exactly the same mistake again.

Second (comming to the meat of this guide) is to follow this simple steps.

1) SEARCH - using the search function provided. The search button is located on the dark blue bar on top of the page, between New Posts and Quick Links. It also has a small downward pointing arrow. Click on that, and it will drop down a small text box. Type in the field of your request (eg. Big Boobs, or Local FL). Pls press enter at this time or you can just click on the "Go" button. You can also use the advance search function too. But explaining its use will be too long for this guide.

2) READ - the FRs undoubtly be shown to you from your search. Pls remember it takes time and effort to write the FRs. Not to mention cost for bros who actually go do the hunting for gems. Find one that you like and scroll to the original thread starter.

3) PM - the threadstarter. To do that click on the nick, and it should drop down a list of option, the second on the list is to send a message to the person. You will want to do that so click on it. It should open a new window. On the title type in "RE: FL <insert name of FL>". On the main body of the message, type in your requests for contacts. Please be courteous (the word please should be use liberally), humble (praise the threadstarter for good FR and how the FR make you steam and how you like to get the FR).

These 3 simple steps should get you your VERY FIRST FL contacts from bros here.

DO NOT make your requests as if we owe you the contacts. DO NOT KPKB if bros do not feel comfortable to give you contacts (ie dun give you any contacts lah). DO NOT post requests as starting post without searching first.

DO be humble. DO thanks the bro that give you the contact. DO add his points if you enjoyed your bonk. DO write a FR on his thread after you tried his contact.

Cheers

-Ethanas

Ethanas 01-04-2005 09:13 AM

Re: Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

Quote:

Originally Posted by john teo
Brother Ethanas,

Very detail guide!! A must guide for all newbies like me.

Good morning to You!!!

Morning JT, as if you are newbie. :D

Ethanas 01-04-2005 09:34 AM

But you post more than me, and have more rep than me mah.

Heh. I'm lagi more newbie lah. MIA during nov, dec period.

Cheri_Popper 01-04-2005 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethanas
First thing you should do as newbies is please read the stickies here in this newbie forum.

Thank you Sr Bro Ethanas for your detailed explanation of how to get FL contacts.

It is very useful for Newbies like JT and me! :D

ChevelleZ 01-04-2005 09:37 AM

ooh okay thats really helpful man :)

Ethanas 01-04-2005 09:40 AM

LoL! Damn I just read through the guide I've written again and found several gramatical and spelling errors. And the time limit for editing is over. Damn!!

wahpiang 01-04-2005 09:53 AM

Where is WPP, the ultimate/champion newbie? he should come in here and memorise the whole damn guide! hahahahaha! :D

waypastprime 01-04-2005 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wahpiang
Where is WPP, the ultimate/champion newbie? he should come in here and memorise the whole damn guide! hahahahaha!

Haha! I heard my name from afar! :D

Yes Sir, I will remind myself constantly. :)

Yours faithfully
WPP aka Ultimate Newbie

wahpiang 01-04-2005 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waypastprime

Yours faithfully
WPP aka Ultimate Newbie

know where you can hear your name from afar? becos your name VERY HIANG wat! kekeke!!

plman2002 01-04-2005 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waypastprime

Yours faithfully
WPP aka Ultimate Newbie

Your mind is link to SBF hah.
PPl call u n u can know.
straight away u hop in here liao.
power man.

waypastprime 01-04-2005 10:34 AM

Haha. At least now u guys know that u cant talk bad behind my 'back'. :p

twintower 01-04-2005 10:37 AM

Quote:

These 3 simple steps should get you your VERY FIRST FL contacts from bros here.

Thanks Senior, the pointers is very useful for me, newbie here. TQVM :)

sammyboyfor 01-04-2005 10:56 AM

Quote:

LoL! Damn I just read through the guide I've written again and found several gramatical and spelling errors. And the time limit for editing is over. Damn!!

Just email me the text and I'll insert it for you. Good work! :D

Ethanas 01-04-2005 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Just email me the text and I'll insert it for you. Good work! :D

Thanks Boss!

kangkang_tw 01-04-2005 11:12 AM

Quote:

Thanks Boss!