The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   True Story - First time to the last time (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=166743)

nerdyman 27-01-2010 07:10 PM

True Story - First time to the last time

I'm sure many of you can recall your first times and I know you can relate to my story, which will be, I promise, very lengthy but frequently updated.

So the story goes,
I switched schools and entered possibly one of the lowest populated schools with an overall population of approx. 800 students.
I was a shy kid but I get comfortable with people easily, the first day of school wasn't too hard as many veterans came to speak with me.

This one girl who particularly made an impact on me other than the really pretty girls who gave quick glances at me was this really out-going girl, who introduced herself as a dancer and invited me to watch them practice to see if I was interested. I let the idea go as it was in my opinion at that point of time very silly for a guy to be in spandex. In this context we name that girl 'X'

Slowly but definitely, we spent more time together along with her boyfriend as well as another close friend of hers, whom was female. The fate changing day came when the three parties came to my apartment to hang out after school.
I had a younger brother whom was 2 years old that year, X's boyfriend was watching my brother do his unsteady silly walks and me and X were in the room taking photos with the assistance of her friend. After which they were testing my strength as I was rather fit at the point of time.

Suddenly, I heard this loud thud 'BOOM', at this point of time, X jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist - Not because of the thud but she wanted to see if I could catch her(some dancer fetish). I felt warmth from her pussy which was instantly killed off by...

CONTINUED:

Dramatically, her boyfriend opened the door only to see her swoop into my arms, he said: "Your brother hit his head against the wall".

We panicked, she got down and we sat thinking how inappropriate that was, X decided to look for her boyfriend outside the room, only to find him already walking out from the security post of my apartment area.

I expected her to chase him but instead she came back and sat where we originally sat and kept silent.

To be continued in a few hours time after this goes out from moderation.

P.S. Please be very patient, a very long introduction but that should keep this going and give a very good character development and understanding to the story and maybe a suspense feel to what will envelop in the later stages.

This story might/will take 5-40 updates to complete depending on my patience to fully depict the story as it is.

cannon 28-01-2010 11:07 AM

Re: True Story - First time to the last time

Please continue.

pussywillo 28-01-2010 11:10 AM

And then.....

Bangster 28-01-2010 01:03 PM

5-40 updates?

Ha, you see the other bros here who posted their stories? Most do not even reach 10 updates before the thread becomes a no-show finally

You just keep us posted and not be too enthu about this whole thing lah. Chances are you'll fizz out before the whole story is out.

surbana 28-01-2010 01:15 PM

Great post!!Camping for more here.:)

Trey 28-01-2010 01:35 PM

Maybe can do a little editing ?

Kuan Aik Hong 28-01-2010 05:07 PM

Nice one!More pls

devils_whore 28-01-2010 05:13 PM

bro i want to know more

nerdyman 28-01-2010 06:46 PM

Continued...

Her friend insisted that X goes after her bf, but she insisted that it was unnecessary, shortly after as X's friend stayed near my apartments she left for home. X whom said she would leave shortly after gave a reassuring look to her friend.
It was evening by then and I tried to avoid X's eyes, I could feel she was interested in me but I wasn't interested and was hoping she leave soon.

She placed her arms on my laps, I looked down only to see her kneeling with watery eyes. She then dug her head into my groin area and started sobbing badly. I grew into a full erection, she could feel it but she did not move. Tears fell on my swollen head and when she gasped for air every few moments I could feel her lips rub passively against my dick and a couple of times it landed at the tip of her mouth combined with the lubrication from the tears as well as my pre-cum. Her lips were soft but dried up. Feeling it through my pants was easy as my dick bulged up madly, easily pressing against her lower cheeks.

She sobered up, took a look at my huge bulge and looked up, I was flushed, there had never been anyone's face this close to my dick before. She grinned and she asked: "Did you have girlfriends before?" something she never asked me before. I replied: "Uhm... yes but..." She got the idea and carefully unzipped my pants and took some effort to pull out my dick from the small congested area.

She raised her head, closer to my swollen dick. She breathed in quietly, as if trying to not let me know she was smelling my dick, she grinned again and licked her lips wet before brushing it against the lower part of my tip. She followed by giving a few pumps to the shaft, firmly and moderately sticking out her tongue meanwhile and teased me by putting her tongue so close to my dick, it was warm; moist but no tongue. She breathed hot air onto my swollen tip and put it as close to her mouth before her long slim tongue wrapped my tip horizontally, I moaned as she brushed the tip of her tongue against the pre-cum off my slit while brushing her lips against the underside. She savoured my pre-cum while stroking my manhood and then...

To be Continued...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz 28-01-2010 11:00 PM

Good way of writing this story - at least didnt see you jump straight into action..but not everyone will like it - like you cant please everyone isnt it - so do not worry too much abt it.

Like Bro Bangster mention earlier, how many stories in here have an ending :eek:

So just keep updating with some steamy parts - dun be too overly concern & be so very detailed ;)

JoySeeker 28-01-2010 11:09 PM

waiting for ur updates:)

topcook1 29-01-2010 12:30 AM

Camping for more here.....cheers

alacrity 29-01-2010 08:32 AM

Great story. Please carry on.

nerdyman 30-01-2010 12:16 PM

CONTINUED...

She savoured my pre-cum while stroking my manhood and then...

She suddenly backed off and looked down: "Sorry, I'm not ready", I could tell that she was taking a guilt trip and I quickly stashed my equipment away.
I sent her out to catch a bus, we held hands and at the bus stop where she sat, she said: "I apologise about just now, I'll see you in school tomorrow". She reeled in my head and gave me a kiss, opening her mouth a little hinting some tongue.

The next day at school was awkward, her friend approached me and asked if I knew what was happening, I said I knew but I did not want trouble with the boyfriend. Back in class, X said: "I've decided to break up with my boyfriend, give me time". I knew this was a hard decision for her to make, as she really liked this boyfriend of hers and it took her years to get his attention. Furthermore, I was unsure if I was interested in her, I was so fuzzled by the boyfriend stuff and didn't want to in a better term - Potong Jalan.

TO BE CONTINUED...

perspicacious 30-01-2010 10:16 PM

Thanks for the entertaining story. Please continue.