The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Covid-19 patients visited Toa Payoh spa.... (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=780002)

arachno73 30-06-2020 09:19 AM

Covid-19 patients visited Toa Payoh spa....

A durian stall in Geylang, a spa in Toa Payoh and a Thai eatery in Bukit Batok are among places visited by Covid-19 patients while they were still infectious, said the Ministry of Health on Monday (June 29). :eek:

Hmmm.... anyone know what kind and which spa is it in Toa Payoh? :confused:
I have not plans to to visit spa for now...

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/co...ok-thai-eatery

Porky1532 30-06-2020 09:53 AM

Re: Covid-19 patients visited Toa Payoh spa....

Most likely will do a contact tracing if it became a cluster. Very close contact between ML and customer. The name of the spa is already in the CNA news though. Look like some normal massage spa to me. Never been there before.

Kalyan 30-06-2020 09:57 AM

That spa did provide hj. Glad I did not went there since phase 2. Else hard to explain to my wife now. Haha.

Dddnoob 30-06-2020 10:12 AM

Whats the spa name ar ?

r.fowler 30-06-2020 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dddnoob (Post 20070860)
Whats the spa name ar ?

everyday spa ....

thickskin33 30-06-2020 10:42 AM

That's why spa ml please do not raise your price during this period as your customer are at risk too my regular ml raise a 100 from 200 to 300 I respect her decision but no way am I going again even though she is hot minah.

After hibernation for 6 months the urges is still there but can be contain

Dddnoob 30-06-2020 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thickskin33 (Post 20070902)
That's why spa ml please do not raise your price during this period as your customer are at risk too my regular ml raise a 100 from 200 to 300 I respect her decision but no way am I going again even though she is hot minah.

After hibernation for 6 months the urges is still there but can be contain

Fuck so ex sia

arachno73 30-06-2020 02:31 PM

That is why I am not going to spa as there's still a risk and also if you did not get it but was there contact tracing will put you in trouble with your wife... so better not go for now. FL ML still a safer bet in terms of contact tracing risk.

JustLearn 30-06-2020 02:51 PM

at this rate, places like OT and parklane are the next to get hit. Then contact tracing will be all over and the next thing is, your family will leave you. Better to avoid going massage as of now, they might soon be asked to close also.

deathnitez 30-06-2020 03:15 PM

Most bros here are risk takers.....Lol

Ninja_Assassin 30-06-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dddnoob (Post 20070860)
Whats the spa name ar ?

Everyday Spa...... at Blk 94 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh.
There is a cluster of about 7-8 such spas there within stone's throw from each other. Most are OWO and setup is similar to PPC / OT style of operation. Each session entitles you to massage + hj OR upgrade to fj if the lady agreeable to your topup offer.

What's interesting about this area is that it is located right at the rear entrance of a police station and police personnel always frequent the hawker centre and coffeeshops there everyday. It is impossible that these cops do not know what is going on there or probably they chose to close both eyes to the shennigans.

ciwilover 30-06-2020 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 20071272)
Everyday Spa...... at Blk 94 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh.
There is a cluster of about 7-8 such spas there within stone's throw from each other. Most are OWO and setup is similar to PPC / OT style of operation. Each session entitles you to massage + hj OR upgrade to fj if the lady agreeable to your topup offer.

What's interesting about this area is that it is located right at the rear entrance of a police station and police personnel always frequent the hawker centre and coffeeshops there everyday. It is impossible that these cops do not know what is going on there or probably they chose to close both eyes to the shennigans.

maybe just maybe they r the regular dere :D

snake1515 30-06-2020 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 20071272)

Maybe not within their work scope, it is the anti vice haha :D

MassageSicko 30-06-2020 09:00 PM

Scary... but I Guess they never wear mask or what if not where got so easy tio.. so far three massage shop kenna.. first is natureland then anqi spa now this.. Guess soon our great Govt might ask the spa to close for the time being le enjoy your massage when you can ba

WhereGotTime 30-06-2020 09:15 PM

Holy shit... I just texted an ML there for appointment on Saturday... lucky didn't follow through :eek: