The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=433266)

gheun 20-06-2016 11:57 PM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

IDIOT WHICH NOOB SAID I AM AN OKT CLONE AND ZAPPED ME.

I have been given points by many long time bros here okay?! BLOODY HELL.

DID YOU SCREEN ALL OF MY POSTS BEFORE YOU CONCLUDED THAT I AM AN OKT CLONE???

I am not angry that my points were zapped. I am pissed that I have been labelled as an OKT clone. Bloody hell. Sickening.

OWN UP NOW YOU STUPID PRESUMPTUOUS NOOB

macktamer 21-06-2016 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LearnAsYouGrow (Post 14748270)
just give Lin a try, not disappointed at all

http://liltigersden.com/lin/

Looks: 9/10 - pretty looking, my cup of tea
Body: 9/10 - nice figure
Massage: 9/10 - accompany with some fingernail teasing to built up the tension for later
HDLY: 10/10 - fingernail teasing at its best
HJ: 10/10 - mind blowing
RTM: sure thing, when i wallet have recover :)

Her ad indicate nude, wonder any bro got full nude 69 with her???? :confused:

no more syt, down to her for tmr :rolleyes:

Forbes 21-06-2016 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinybee (Post 14748259)
I saw Tian Yu here in Javabeans list.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14441437

My bad then and many apologies to the senior who gave her a glowing report.

Cheers :D:D:D:D

Lesterlim 21-06-2016 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LearnAsYouGrow (Post 14748270)
just give Lin a try, not disappointed at all

http://liltigersden.com/lin/

Looks: 9/10 - pretty looking, my cup of tea
Body: 9/10 - nice figure
Massage: 9/10 - accompany with some fingernail teasing to built up the tension for later
HDLY: 10/10 - fingernail teasing at its best
HJ: 10/10 - mind blowing
RTM: sure thing, when i wallet have recover :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by macktamer (Post 14748563)

She looks familiar...hmmm

CaptAm 21-06-2016 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macktamer (Post 14748563)

Had visited Lin thrice but only topless while panty on. 😁

She's my regular ML. Haha

jason910 21-06-2016 07:58 AM

In a good or bad way??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lesterlim (Post 14748879)

macktamer 21-06-2016 08:10 AM

Quote:

Dome2?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptAm (Post 14749024)
Had visited Lin thrice but only topless while panty on. 😁

As her regular, do you think you can get her into full nude? Or you totally no interest at all. 😆

derrickboy 21-06-2016 08:23 AM

Quote:

This one... has been around for a while liao... also in my signature...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptAm (Post 14749024)
Had visited Lin thrice but only topless while panty on. ��

So her complexion looked OK if you visited her recently?

macktamer 21-06-2016 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrickboy (Post 14749394)

She got bad complexion? On face or body?

Oh BTW happy 621😈

Forbes 21-06-2016 11:00 AM

Why is it that when others want to zap me, they don't leave their nicks? I got two zaps for my posts in this thread:

TCSS thread "My... 20-06-2016 05:05 PM fuck you

TCSS thread "My... 20-06-2016 04:59 PM WHY ARE YOU SO TALKATIVE?? YOUR HOBBY IS TO SABO OTHERS?? lolz....

Firstly, if you want to fuck me, then at least leave your nick la, so that I know who you are and I can drop my pants when I meet you. Secondly, if you say I "sabo" others, at least have the decency to point out who is it that I "saboed" so that I can either justify what I said or apologise la. Don't be childish leh, want to zap must have the balls to own up la. Lastly and most important, want to zap must be more meaningful ma, zap until moderation la...zap a few points for fuck sake meh? :p

Since some people like to zap so much, I shall make it a point to be more than candid with my MRs. Thus far, I have always held something back in reserve because I know that the MLs could be the innocent victims of unscrupulous OKTs who write what they want in the advertisements regardless whether the MLs know what was written about them and what services they are said to be able to provide. However, since the OKTs and their clones choose not to be transparent about things, then let me take the lead to be transparent.

Cheers

:D:D

Hellfire79 21-06-2016 11:10 AM

I am 1 of the bro who give her good reviews as she is vfm to me.she more to the mild..so manage expectations she will be a great find...anyway it good that u point out your doubt..will up u for yr diligent and have a good day ya

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forbes (Post 14749875)
Why is it that when others want to zap me, they don't leave their nicks? I got two zaps for my posts in this thread:

TCSS thread "My... 20-06-2016 05:05 PM fuck you

TCSS thread "My... 20-06-2016 04:59 PM WHY ARE YOU SO TALKATIVE?? YOUR HOBBY IS TO SABO OTHERS?? lolz....

Firstly, if you want to fuck me, then at least leave your nick la, so that I know who you are and I can drop my pants when I meet you. Secondly, if you say I "sabo" others, at least have the decency to point out who is it that I "saboed" so that I can either justify what I said or apologise la. Don't be childish leh, want to zap must have the balls to own up la. Lastly and most important, want to zap must be more meaningful ma, zap until moderation la...zap a few points for fuck sake meh? :p

Since some people like to zap so much, I shall make it a point to be more than candid with my MRs. Thus far, I have always held something back in reserve because I know that the MLs could be the innocent victims of unscrupulous OKTs who write what they want in the advertisements regardless whether the MLs know what was written about them and what services they are said to be able to provide. However, since the OKTs and their clones choose not to be transparent about things, then let me take the lead to be transparent.

Cheers

:D:D

Forbes 21-06-2016 11:37 AM

http://sglonelyguy.com/keke-massage/

Tried this ML a few days ago. Location wise is not bad, new condo in the Tanjong Katong/Paya Lebar area. Shares the unit with another ML but I don't know who. Service wise, compare what I received with what is advertised by OKT:

Age: said to be 26. IMHO, more to early 30's. Claims to hail from Panyu in Guangzhou.

Body: said to be fair, busty and curvy. She is definitely not fair. In fact, she can be considered to be tanned. For her small frame, she has relatively fair sized tits but they are saggy. Curvy - I suppose so since she is on the side of small and slim.

Shower together: Nope. Given towel and shown to shower. Clean shower though.

Whole Body Essence Oil Massage: Nope. Her massage was the dry kind and consisted of press press here and press press there. Lasted probably 20 to 25 minutes.

Thai & Chinese Style Massage/Shiatsu: I don't know which category of massage is press press here and press press there leh.

Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage: Big head nope. Neck and Shoulder - hmmmm.....I think you know what I am going to say so I shall not say.

Lymphatic Detoxication: Maybe that was the press press here and press press there.

Back Kneeling Massage: I think got maybe 30 seconds lor.

Gua Sha: did not ask for it

Lava Hot Stone Massage: Nope but then maybe I didn't ask for it.

HDLY: Nope. After pressing my back, immediately asked to turn over.

Prostate Treatment: Nope, but then she did ask if I wanted JG or BJ and I chose BJ

HJ: Of course la, but no feel leh

Ass Rim: did not ask for it

Catbath: only lick balls, suck cock and lick nipples

Boobs Massage: Nope

360 BBBJ: maybe got 180 degrees ba...but then I take a longer time to get hard and she sort of gave up after blowing for a while and started to HJ me

COF: never asked for it

CIM: yes, but like I said, I take a longer time to get hard and her HJ no feel, so I DIY until hard and when about to ejaculate, told her and she allowed CIM.

Frenching: errr....she got bad breath leh...so how to french...

Painting: errr....she only took off her top leh and left her skirt and panties on. I didn't try to take the bottoms off so no comment here.

GFE: IMHO, too commercial leh....good for those who do not want to be KCed...

Damage: $100.

RTM: I think I got better ways to spend my $100.

Cheers

CaptAm 21-06-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macktamer (Post 14749356)
As her regular, do you think you can get her into full nude? Or you totally no interest at all. 😆

Depend, haven't ask her the question for full nude. 😁

I have no interest for full nude. 😝

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrickboy (Post 14749394)

Yes, her complexion looked the same as the picture. 😊

gofowo 21-06-2016 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forbes (Post 14749875)

awaiting your juicy updates :D:D:D

jason910 21-06-2016 04:38 PM

Just visited Niu Niu

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13595643

First look cute and totally my type, just regret why never visit her earlier by the way she is going back soon.

Looks: 8.5/10 sweet cute But the voice totally don't match her looks

Massage: 7/10 not the piano type but puts in a lot of effort in covering every part of my body. Good attitude

Sensual: 8/10 put in a lot of effort too and few varieties. Her body is nice with perky tits with good roaming signal. Attentive too my needs too

Overall: money well spent and sure will rtm before she goes off. Very chatty and can communicate well.