The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How old were you when you started chionging spa? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=763188)

Hornykid456 12-02-2020 10:37 PM

How old were you when you started chionging spa?

Was it awkward when the masseuse giving special is older than you?

romidogdog 12-02-2020 11:19 PM

Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hornykid456 (Post 19757715)

What's there to feel awkward, giving special to you , depends on you, if you feel she's too old you can always reject. You can always request for syt at Recep. A milf sometimes can give you a wonderful special than a syt.

thoreldan 13-02-2020 08:54 AM

Quote:

First u need to ask your little bro for approval. Once granted, just do it.
Whahah

huffnpuff 13-02-2020 06:52 PM

She gave me more TLC cos only a couple years diff.

Alson15 13-02-2020 07:11 PM

What do you mean? Do you know that there was a thread here where people discussed services done by gilfs:o

Nothing to be ashamed of. Tons of mls and fls are actually older than what they say anyway. Just disregard the age and if the service is good, body is hot enough for you, by all means

NorthGuy 14-02-2020 11:33 PM

Started chionging at age 19. At that time, i recall that my fav place was fortune centre level 3 with a SYT that wore specs. Fortune centre during that time was so like so concentrated with many choices to choose from. Another place i frequent during that time was Bencoolen beside OG, a facial place if bros remembered, always went for a lady called Yuki.

strikeback9413 15-02-2020 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthGuy (Post 19766418)
Started chionging at age 19. At that time, i recall that my fav place was fortune centre level 3 with a SYT that wore specs. Fortune centre during that time was so like so concentrated with many choices to choose from. Another place i frequent during that time was Bencoolen beside OG, a facial place if bros remembered, always went for a lady called Yuki.

Was it Bugis Health Center at Fortune? Cannot remember the name but can recall the good times there, almost all Malaysian ML :D

too_hot 15-02-2020 08:49 AM

Quote:

That can be part of the turn on lol....i still remember in my younger days (20+) if the masseues was a hot MILF, i sometimes fantasize that i was at my best friend's house being seduced by his mum...or seducing his mum :D

NorthGuy 15-02-2020 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strikeback9413 (Post 19766793)
Was it Bugis Health Center at Fortune? Cannot remember the name but can recall the good times there, almost all Malaysian ML :D

I didn't chiong Bugis HC during that time. Only went to those small shops type. I had wanted to try Bugis HC out but paiseh to go in cos i dont see anyone around my age going in.

Badboylee 15-02-2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

i was 25, so i didnt have this problem since all i went younger than me :D

141tgl 16-02-2020 06:12 AM

25 years old.. started in China actually while there for business..

No problem at all.. still remember the older masseur was in early thirties but still damn good figure and looks, basically she tell you she in twenties you would believe.. first got proper foot massage with the masseur for an hrs.. then syt come in and double fly with the masseur..... then both naked body massage me for another 2 hrs.. then fuck again.. an afternoon damn well spent..

Got hooked.. come back SG and start chionging spa too ler

hi2u 16-02-2020 10:20 AM

I was 19 back then. Was brought to JB by friends, no turning back thereafter XD

dlsc01 16-02-2020 10:58 AM

I didn't know about pubs, KTVs, spas and MLs until I was 19yo. It started with my NSF buddies who like to chiong these places. For spas, we often went to Boat Quay area (some small spas with Thai & Malaysian MLs), along Beach Road (spa with Thai MLs) and Middle Road (Youth Health Centre with good mixture of Thai, Malaysian and PRC MLs).

Those were the happiest chiong days to these places from our NSF period till we completed our NS cycles. After our unit was officially standdown, we met for our reunion and recalled these memories together.

hi2u 16-02-2020 11:11 AM

Right? haha NS were the days lol when we roam into unchartered terroritories.
Yea those were the days, price was negotiable and don't really meet chop carrot ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlsc01 (Post 19772077)
I didn't know about pubs, KTVs, spas and MLs until I was 19yo. It started with my NSF buddies who like to chiong these places. For spas, we often went to Boat Quay area (some small spas with Thai & Malaysian MLs), along Beach Road (spa with Thai MLs) and Middle Road (Youth Health Centre with good mixture of Thai, Malaysian and PRC MLs).

Those were the happiest chiong days to these places from our NSF period till we completed our NS cycles. After our unit was officially standdown, we met for our reunion and recalled these memories together.

Cheesebeast 16-02-2020 12:45 PM

My first visit was when i was 16. Remember saving up during school days up to finishing 'O' Levels. On the last day of my exam, took a train to Orchard MRT station and walked to Far East Plaza. Walked around the top floor looking for one ML who suited my taste. Finally spotted one ML in tight pink dress calling me in. Went into the shop and she quoted 50 per hour. Her huge racks were the drawing factor for me as they were bigger than any of my school mates and teachers 😝. GQ popped after abt 30min of massage and was quoted 80 for topless hj, which i gladly accepted. That time havent discovered this forum yet and didnt know what the standard rates were. Was willing to pay almost anything to grab her boobs. Released my load and left fully empty (balls and wallet)