The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=328224)

Honestkeith 17-11-2012 03:21 AM

HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

:)

Dear Bros

I would think that this could be a very hot topic whom all cheongsters would wish to know first hand and since there's no direct thread on this particular topic, i thought it would be good to put up this thread so that all cheongsters would get to know the latest news, updates on all topics inclusive the famous " Gou Zai Dui " form of news in and around GL Land, that could include the WLs , extraordinary news of their adventures and gossips? Ha! Ha! :D:D:D Getting kind of itchy and kapor to know the latest news just pop by to this """ NEW THREAD """ HOTTEST NEWS AND GOSSIPS ''''

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith

Honestkeith 17-11-2012 03:36 AM

Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Since i started this thread, i shall hope to start it off with some juicy news of the day. It seems that there was big news in GL today, House 30/33 had an unfortunate day, as a Big Eventful Thing happened there.

Well, it seems that the day started promising with business rather brisk, but alas that did not last as between 2:30 to 3:30pm it seems that there was a dead corpse in the house and who would that be? Whats the cause of that happening? Well many questions popped up, one man dead due to reason?

Finally, the answer was that one overly zealous 50+ cheongsters over exert himself during the act with a WL and died there thus causing the appearance of 3 police patrol car and one plain CID police car parked beside the house and the OKT was asked to request all guest and WLs in the other rooms to come out and go for screening ( interrogation ) of course that include the one WL who was with the customer when she actually died while performing the act with her. 3 black plastic bag was produced to evict the dead body and the house 30/33 closed for the day. One unfortunate WL from another house was also subjected to questioning and detained there for almost an hour before being allowed to leave and return to her homebase.

Next latest news is Xiao Qiao would be leaving us today, on her flight home Departure time approximately 8am, thus those whos her admirers do wish her well and may she find happiness, health and riches after she return home and "" Boy Voyage "" :):):)

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith

Stabil0 17-11-2012 09:25 AM

Walan eh ... thanks for the headsup

googlibong220 17-11-2012 09:58 AM

Crap, that means 3033 gets closed for 1 or 2 months, damn, no Bao Bao...

comm 17-11-2012 10:55 AM

nice thread bro...support u lol

Frenchkiss 17-11-2012 11:51 AM

this is the go information that the cheongters need. thanks a lot

sailsingapore 17-11-2012 11:57 AM

Great idea for a new thread Bro H-K :D

cumalot 17-11-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honestkeith (Post 8088023)

Dear Bros

I would think that this could be a very hot topic whom all cheongsters would wish to know first hand and since there's no direct thread on this particular topic, i thought it would be good to put up this thread so that all cheongsters would get to know the latest news, updates on all topics inclusive the famous " Gou Zai Dui " form of news in and around GL Land, that could include the WLs , extraordinary news of their adventures and gossips? Ha! Ha! Getting kind of itchy and kapor to know the latest news just pop by to this """ NEW THREAD """ HOTTEST NEWS AND GOSSIPS ''''

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith

This thread is a great idea. Well done, bro ! I would request all bros not to post any FRs here. Keep it for general information. :)

hillsborough96 17-11-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honestkeith (Post 8088023)
:)

Dear Bros

I would think that this could be a very hot topic whom all cheongsters would wish to know first hand and since there's no direct thread on this particular topic, i thought it would be good to put up this thread so that all cheongsters would get to know the latest news, updates on all topics inclusive the famous " Gou Zai Dui " form of news in and around GL Land, that could include the WLs , extraordinary news of their adventures and gossips? Ha! Ha! :D:D Getting kind of itchy and kapor to know the latest news just pop by to this """ NEW THREAD """ HOTTEST NEWS AND GOSSIPS ''''

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith

Great thread.... Well done! :p

pga69 17-11-2012 12:28 PM

We keep having other threads to praise or comment how good the girls are, how big the bobs are etc...

Why not we also use this thread to just state the lousy one, so we will not waste our time and money.

Tks to thread starter will ups u on points

Honestkeith 17-11-2012 12:39 PM

Good Morning!

Everyone, I am gratified that most cheongsters, and especially some good buddies in this forum such as Bro Sails Singapore, Bro Comm, Bro Cumalot seem to like this thread and thanks for all your compliments too, really encouraging to be able to contribute as and when some wacky ideas which could benefit the forum comes by. Ha! Ha!:):):)

I shall hope that this thread would catch on with more participation and contributions from new Bros or senior Bros. Plz feel to come by and post some interesting happenings.

Wam Regards
Honestkeith

the_angel 17-11-2012 02:29 PM

appreciate the info... up you...

Wu Song Jr 17-11-2012 02:40 PM

Good thread bro :) you have my support :D

Sakima 17-11-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honestkeith (Post 8088044)
It seems that there was big news in GL today, House 30/33 had an unfortunate day, as a Big Eventful Thing happened there.

Well, it seems that the day started promising with business rather brisk, but alas that did not last as between 2:30 to 3:30pm it seems that there was a dead corpse in the house and who would that be? Whats the cause of that happening? Well many questions popped up, one man dead due to reason?

Finally, the answer was that one overly zealous 50+ cheongsters over exert himself during the act with a WL and died

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith

Any further update on this case? Heard from my passenger that the customer eat sex pill before boom boom. Any idea which brand is that and who is the WL servicing him? :)

Sakima 17-11-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cumalot (Post 8089095)
This thread is a great idea. Well done, bro ! I would request all bros not to post any FRs here. Keep it for general information. :)

Good idea also. Lets keep this thread for general information. :)