The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Da Lu (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=15804)

April 24-01-2004 09:43 AM

Da Lu

Hi, recently...went to da lu....so dark cant see anything......soon a lady came.....mmmm....close can see about 26-29.... wow!!
so we chatted.......then went to toilet....nearly vomit!!! got a old lady there going to toilet too!! hahhaah

After that, i went back....the lady offer hj.....for 20 dollars only. went for it and went off....

not too bad.....will try again next time...

powertool69 24-01-2004 09:47 AM

Wat is tis place? A HC, KTV or Tui Na shop? Where is the location?

U talk, No Head No Tail.....:rolleyes:

noppensg 24-01-2004 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by powertool69

Too early for April to post a April-fool FR.

owen10 24-01-2004 11:30 PM

1) Da Lu - China .. u went to China izzit???

2) how come both of u go toilet together? do what???

3) y u see old lady vomit??? d old lady is the same gal who massage u or wat??????

agree yr FR really bo head bo tail ....

curiousboy 24-01-2004 11:46 PM

yup agreed that the so called FR really bo head bo tail leh...

provide more details lar...

gstringgal 25-01-2004 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by powertool69

Yo... if not wrong, located along balestier road... most girls over there are quite old and hardly make it unless you are not picky la!! hehe This thread on DA LU did mentioned in "Along balestier road" thread in the forum. All bros may check it out on that thread.:)

bbbjkim 25-01-2004 12:31 AM

care to give details

Hi April.. care to give more details.
wat are the charges like
how many girls sit with you?
do they come in flock?
how about tips?
went toilet wat do yuo plan to do initially? BJ or FJ ? charges?
wat's your girl name?

lurpsexx 25-01-2004 12:39 AM

CNY over liao lah... back to school already.....

Da Lu is NOT PRC lah..... Young boys shoouldn't ask so much abt Ah MAh's affairs lah..... :rolleyes:

April 25-01-2004 07:02 PM

sorrie its along balstier road....not not the gal to massage me lor......hahahah dsorrie 1st time doing this FR....... it cost about 20 dollars for the hj......no bj i guess...but if you go there early about 10am....the gals are younger.... :) sorrie cant remember the gal's number who do the hj on me.....

waypastprime 25-01-2004 09:41 PM

He meant Da La Lsb lah... It's along Balestier road... :o

lovetocum 26-01-2004 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by April
sorrie its along balstier road....not not the gal to massage me lor......hahahah dsorrie 1st time doing this FR....... it cost about 20 dollars for the hj......no bj i guess...but if you go there early about 10am....the gals are younger.... :) sorrie cant remember the gal's number who do the hj on me.....
for the newbies at Da Lu, just try not to pay anything above $30 for any services (be it fj, bj or hj), that's the market rate for the place.

btw, any bro know of any other place like Da Lu? Not easy to find one like Da Lu.

April 03-09-2004 12:37 PM

Da Lu

Yesterday when to Da Lu again....this time.... i went in the morning....wow.....got a 30s chio lady when in......immeaiately when in.....ask for her.....after she sat down....we started to tlak cock....hahha later get a bbbj from her..... cost only 30!!! :) that made my day........ i cant remember her number....i think is G933....

gigantic_tk 03-09-2004 03:16 PM

Re: Da Lu

Been there last week, too dark and smoky liao, cannot stand it so doesn't stay long. Came out and a block away behind the bus stop notice that The Blue Dreams have changed management liao, the name can't remember, like Jia Jia Acupuncture Tuina or something like that.....

Surprisingly Da Lu still in operations....perhaps is supported by samsters here lor....hehehe.

chatoh 03-09-2004 04:30 PM

Hi Bro April !
I've been there a few times.
What time did you go ? I once went here in the morning around 11:00-11:30 and the ladies inside just could not make it. I got a HJ or BJ, I cannot what it was, by a big titted chubby mature Chinese lady. She let me finger her, suck her tits, she licked my ears also to arouse me and french kissed from her own initiative.
What time did you go Bro , so I know when that lady who serviced you is available.
Is it true that Da Lu open as early as 9:00 am. Let'ssay you have your breakfast at the coffee shop next door and then you proceed to Da Lu.

gigantic_tk 04-09-2004 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Been there last week, too dark and smoky liao, cannot stand it so doesn't stay long. Came out and a block away behind the bus stop notice that The Blue Dreams have changed management liao, the name can't remember, like Jia Jia Acupuncture Tuina or something like that.....

Surprisingly Da Lu still in operations....perhaps is supported by samsters here lor....hehehe.

Correction:

The former Blue Dream Massage & Reflexology Centre has been replaced by Fei Fei Facial Reflexolgy Centre. That Jia Jia can't remember where I have visited. Sorry, Alzeheimer symptom liao?