The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Con Shop (A&A Wellness Bugis) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=616402)

Rollandng 10-07-2016 10:18 PM

Con Shop (A&A Wellness Bugis)

Haven't been to this place for few months, recently went in for a walk-in massage. Was surprised to see it so empty despite late in the afternoon. As usual, I paid $50 for an hour to the counter girl, she seems new as i have not seen her before. Another lady(I think from Malaysia based on her accent) which was beside her immediately told me they increased the price to $68 already. I told her that I will come again another time and request to return my money. I took a look at the price list when I was at the ground floor, it stated 1 hour $50 and why are they charging $68? I start this thread is to warn all fellow Bros not to be con without checking the price.

FT86 10-07-2016 10:25 PM

Re: Con Shop (A&A Wellness Bugis)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rollandng (Post 14827322)
Haven't been to this place for few months, recently went in for a walk-in massage. Was surprised to see it so empty despite late in the afternoon. As usual, I paid $50 for an hour to the counter girl, she seems new as i have not seen her before. Another lady(I think from Malaysia based on her accent) which was beside her immediately told me they increased the price to $68 already. I told her that I will come again another time and request to return my money. I took a look at the price list when I was at the ground floor, it stated 1 hour $50 and why are they charging $68? I start this thread is to warn all fellow Bros not to be con without checking the price.

Err where is it exactly Ah? I am Abit mountain tortise :D

romidogdog 10-07-2016 10:27 PM

Quote:

TS there's already a thread on this place no need to start a new one...

Kwellness 10-07-2016 10:33 PM

Thanks for the warning bro, almost went up yesterday, money well saved.

FT86 10-07-2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel567 (Post 14827358)
It's at Bugis village beside Popeyes on the third floor.

Haha that joint Ah...zero massage skills. Operate like a HC. I am surprise they can survive for so many years!!

Kwellness 10-07-2016 10:48 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the warning bro, I can save the money to put it in better use like having buffets etc.

Aanda 10-07-2016 11:10 PM

Times are hard and money is hard to earn, spend money wisely on good massage at other Spas and not this black shop.

Rollandng 11-07-2016 06:18 AM

It's astonishing to see there are so many carrots in Singapore despite all the warnings from all Bros still go and support this Spa.

Penilpower 11-07-2016 08:42 AM

Just to share.. I think some of the bros here overindulge the ladies here.. I heard from some of the ladies who mentioned that there are customers who used the hours paid under the package to bring them out for lunch or allow them to knock off early.. With such carrot head bros, how would the ml do a good massage job which they are suppose to do!!

edroman 11-07-2016 11:40 AM

The masseuses here are quite lazy. Using only one hand to massage is very common amongst them. The other hand is usually playing with their handphones. :mad:

Dino99 11-07-2016 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edroman (Post 14829069)
The masseuses here are quite lazy. Using only one hand to massage is very common amongst them. The other hand is usually playing with their handphones. :mad:

Bro totally agreed with you. While Jolin was massaging me she use one hand to massage me and the other hand using her phone. You deserved my 4 pts :)

FT86 11-07-2016 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dino99 (Post 14829681)
Bro totally agreed with you. While Jolin was massing me she use one hand to massage me and the other hand using her phone. You deserved my 4 pts :)

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...ecial-services

Wah play so big...

edroman 11-07-2016 05:58 PM

Wow!! :eek: now Joilin become famous for the wrong reasons, her name already quoted by brothers and repeatedly mentioned in all the few threads, and now her name also in the media!

sinpaokong 11-07-2016 09:53 PM

It seems that there are different threads talking about the same joint. Maybe should read before postings so avoid confusion.

FT86 11-07-2016 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinpaokong (Post 14831207)
It seems that there are different threads talking about the same joint. Maybe should read before postings so avoid confusion.

All flaming them no difference also lah