The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My journey..... (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=71426)

man13utd13 14-06-2007 06:00 PM

My journey.....

I read with a lot of interest about what the brothers here have encountered during their sexual journey. It sets me recalling all the wonderful and not so wonderful ladies that I have had spent wonderful times with, and the trip down memory lane really makes me want to share with all the brothers/sisters here about my sexual journey from my awakening till now….

***I would like to stress that names and certain details have been changed to protect the identity of the ladies concerned in my narration and all is true based on my own personal experience all this while,it may not be in order because what I type is in accordance with whom that comes to my mind at the time of typing***
If anybody zap my pointsi would appreciate it if you can let mi know the reason why my points are being zapped.thank you

~Losing my virginity~

I was 18years old at that time(don’t ask me what I was doing before that its all puppy love with no real action back then), and was taking my “A” levels at a private institute.

One day while preparing to go to school, my pager beeped and it was a unfamiliar number so I return call…

“Hello? Who paged?”…actually should have been the normal “siang kar pager” but because it was a unfamiliar number so I hafta be more polite when I was returning my page.

“Is that Andy?” a very beautiful voice replied

“Yah this Andy? Whose this may I know?”

“This is Julie here”

“Julie from where?”

“Does it matter where I am from?”

“Yah it does mainly due to 2 reasons,1 I don’t know any Julie,2 I am gonna be late for school”

“To heck with school man,this morning you have econs and I know everytime you skip econs class and drink coffee at the eatery downstairs so why are you telling me you are gonna be late for school?”

Well, this really sets me thinking,how come I don’t know of any Julie and yet she knows so well about my class schedule and such?

Wanting to probe further so I carried on the conversation with her

“So where you get my number from and what do you want from me?”

“For goodness sake,don’t behave like a sissy will ya?you area guy not a girl why bother about where I get your number from?next,you are not a millionaire so wat can I want from you?”

“ok sounds logical,so may I ask ms Julie,how can I help you?”

“I need somebody to accompany me today”

“I cant,I got a game on in the evening and I need to be with the team at 5pm”
Was in basketball eca back then

“I know tonight’s the semis but I assure you that you will be on time for the game”

“ok where you wanna meet me?time?”

“30min later at east coast mac for breakfast”

“wah mac for breakfast,your treat arh?”

“idiot!i let you choose,either you pay for breakfast or you pay for movies”

“ok ok I see you there in 30min”

Back then still getting allowance from parents so must plan plan a bit

“eyh eyh eyh,you tell me you are Julie but you never tell me how you look like and how am I supposed to recognize you?dont tell me you are going to have your name tattooed across your forehead hor”

“don’t worry you will know who I am when you reach there”

“ok lor if you say so,don’t be late hor,I don’t like ladies to be late….”
Before I can finish my sentence the line went dead

Lucky I stay near east coast so I just walked across the ecp and head for mac

Upon reaching there,my pager beeped again,this time it’s a meassage instead of number saying “look for a charade sba4898h-julie”

So I walked around the carpark looking for the car,there it was parked under a tree,so I went up to it and knocked on the drivers seat

Down came the window and I saw a very familiar face just that I cant recall where I seen that face before

“hop in,and stop staring at me like that,I am not ET”

So I stonely hopped onto the seat next to the driver seat.

“let mi introduce myself formally to you,my name is Julie and I am from class 2H”

“class 2h?oh the afternoon session one arh?”

“yes your name is andy born aquarius from class 2a ……”
All these my personal details cannot reveal here

“oh you got nothing wrong about myself,so may I ask where I met you before?cos you class atart at 1pm to 5.30pm whereas my class is from 8 to 12.30pm,don’t think we ever met before right?”
Our lessons is 2hours for one subject 30min break followed by another 2 hours for another subject(that’s the reason I like private schools….)

“We met at indoor stadium last week while you played against my class for the semi spot.”

“oh yah,I remembered now”

“so can we drive on now?”

“to where?”

“for breakfast”

“so where?”

“why u so kaypoh one?”

“its my first time I got a date from a lady leh and of cos I wanna find out lah,just in case you eat me up”

“yah cut you up and cook you in curry right?”

“yah yah yah,mind if I ask you one thing?”

“go ahead”

“I am such a shortie and so ugly why you wanna date me out hah?”

“it would be perfect if you have added another 6 inches in height but other than that I like to see the way you worked out your sweat for every ball during the match”

“so now I confirmed its not me who attracts you but the skills of my game that attracts you lah,wat to do?i am short so gotta be extra hardworking to make up for the height mah”

“partially yes,partially no”

“huh?”

“your presentation for your GP project on sports was made the model for all the classes so I have been wanting to see who the fellow who is able to create such an uproar with just a silly GP project”

“oh that arh?its just some stupid work,all I did was just compile all the sports knowledge I know,add some lame jokes into my presentation only mah”

“well your lame jokes added humour and even the HOD was full of praises for you”

“……”

“anymore questions to ask?”

“yah,how old are you and how come you are driving a car?”got licence one or not?

“I am 20 years old born in jarkarta,does this answer your questions?”

“no,wats your height and weight?stats?”

“height 1.6m weight 43kg.wat is stats?”

“your figure lah?breasts,waist,hips…”

“that is for me to know,and maybe if you got chance you will be able to find out”

“orh….but than how can I find out unless you are my gf right?”
The tot of going to bed with her did not cross my mind cos I was still a virgin at that time,so sexually not fully awakened yet

We reached bedok central in a while and had mac for breakfast,after breakfast we went for the 11am show….

XueJing 14-06-2007 06:13 PM

Re: My journey.....

Wah bro, hope this is a true account ..... but quite good so far ,,

kane30s 14-06-2007 06:13 PM

great story bro ...

man13utd13 14-06-2007 06:29 PM

I was not sure what went on for the movie after 15min into the show,cos it was bloody 11am in the morning and the whole cinema was empty besides us,so naturally the aircon was a bit cold and she cuddled up to me,I was soon lost in the fragrance that her hair was giving out and we were soon kissing like long separated lovers…..

I sneaked my hand under her blouse and started feeling the soft and solid boobies,whereas she was just caressing my dick on the outside of my pants.

“lets go to my home and I want u to fuck mi deep and hard”
I was shocked when she pulled herself away from my kiss and told mi that
“huh?dont want lah,I am a virgin leh”

“you sure?”

“yah,all I did was just petting with the girls like wat we did just now”

“well,let me show you how heavenly it can be besides just fondling and groping of breasts”

Like a possessed guy walking with a hardon under my pants,we walked out from the cinema,hands locking towards her car.

5 min later we reached her apartment at bedok court

Once inside the place,I went around exploring the place

“no need to see anymore,only me and my elder sister stays in this apartment and she is at work now,so we have the whole house to ourselves until 4pm than I will drive you to tournament ground”

“come and seat on the sofa with me’”she said as she plopped herself comfortably down at the couch

I went over to her and sat down,the moment I sat down she turned around and sat on my lap,offering me her nectar filled mouth to kiss

Before I know it,she had unbuttoned my shirt and she was caressing my body while we were still kissing.

I was fumbling to unbutton her blouse and after a while I gave up(really too inexperienced)

So she pulled away from my embrace and gave me a very seductory look and slowly unbuttoned her blouse….

Inside was a red lacy bra with the deep white cleavage showing

“ouch!”I shouted because upon seeing her deep white cleavage and my li’le bro turned even harder and was really painful

“wat happened?”

“erm,my erection….”

‘oh,that is not a big problem,let me help you solve it”

Still looking at me with that seductive face,she just unzipped my pants and let my li’le bro out for a breather

“there you go,do you feel better now?”

“yah definitely”

“help me take off my bra now”
I started to move my hand round her back to unhook the bra,but it was smooth and I was blur

“stupid boy,this is a front hooking bra”
As she move my hands in front to unhook it

“of cos i I am a stupid boy lah,I am still a virgin,not yet a man,how to know that bra also got front hooking one?”

And both of us burst into a laughter

Down came her bra and I was treated to a very magnificent view of 2 lovely breasts with small pink nipples and aerole(is it the right spelling?) the size of 50cents coin very light brown in shade….

I cup both of her lovely breasts and it was spilling out from my hands,so I guess should be b+ or c cup,cos another ex gf of mine her size is b cup and fits just right into my palms

The soft breasts coupled with the small nipples woke the animal inside me and I sucked at the nipples greedily,alternating between sucks and moving my tongue round the nipples and lightly biting the slowly erected nipples.

“harder dear,bite them harder you are teasing them,not satisfying them”

Upon hearing this I took a hard bite

“ouch!”she pulled my head away and slapped me on my chest

“ wat happened?”

man13utd13 14-06-2007 06:46 PM

“I ask you to bite harder ,does not mean you hafta bite so hard right?see its sore now”

“sorry lah,mi first time mah,really sore meh?i see…”

She jumped up from my lap and said “no more for you,who ask u to bite so hard” and she headed straight into the bedroom

I followed her into the bedroom(only nuts would be standing there right?”

And there she was lying on her bed breasts down with a black g-string and her white luscious bum facing me

She turned her head around and said
”like what you are seeing?”

I stood at the doorway like an idiot and nodded my head

“don’t stop standing there,you can kiss my butt if you like it”

I walked towards her kneeled down by the bed,for the first time ever in my life I kissed someone’s butt

After kissing her butt for awhile.she turned around and pulled me up,helpme mi out of my pants and my erection sprang into her face

“lie on the bed now and close your eyes my dear”she said
I did as I was told and in a moments time I felt something wet wrapping around my manhood,it felt nice but very uncomfortable to a certain extend and I opend my eyes and saw her head bobbing up and down at the area where my dick was

So this is cock sucking or ice cream like they say.and my first ever blowjob!

Her suction is great with no teeth and plenty of tongue

Soon I had the feeling of peeing and I wanna pull out from her mouth but she pulled her head further onto my dick and soon I peed in her mouth(later which I learnt from her was ejaculation) and I felt like life was sucked out from my kneecaps!

And she swallowed it all!

After that she came up to me and frenched me like no tomorrow and told me
“that’s it baby for now,we need to talk”

“ok so what shall we talk about?”

“you have seen my body and I have swallowed you,to a certain extend you are considered my bf now”

“huh?your bf?ah niah,I know you barely for 3 hours leh”

“so wat?feelings can be developed and besides to confess to you,I was smitten by you the moment I saw you last week at the game”

“huh?but than you are like very experienced in sex and you are so rich…”

“being born in a rich family has got nothing to do with me,and losing my virginity at the age of 16 attributes to my experience in sex,do you mind don’t you?”

“erm…can but than I got a few conditions that you gotta stick to”

“state them”

“1….unless I say so if not you are not allowed to go out with any guys.2…I want u to change your class from afternoon to morning.3…I am a very boring person,I play ball most of the time,so don’t complain say I don’t have time with you”

“well you terms I can accept now you will have to accept my terms”

“I like to be very close to you,I hope you don’t mind”

“huh?wat does that mean?”

“nevermind little boy,you will learn”

“ok…”before I can go further she lied on me and planted her lips on my mouth again and we frenched like no tomorrow….

Suddenly she pulled herself up again and say”there is a towel in the bathroom,go get a shower and we will go out for some light snacks,than we will go meet your team mates for the game”

Like a small kid being commanded by the teacher I went to bathe.

After showering I came out from the bathroom and asked her “I tot you are going to show me more?”

“my dear ,there is always a time for everything,but the timing must be right,now you need to go for your game,wait for me while I shower”

She slipped out from her g-string and I was treated to her full naked body view,she purposely made a full turn and gave mi a wink with her tongue stuck out and went straight into the bathroom.

She came out fully wrapped and changed into a shorts and a tee,pulled on a baseball cap,wrapped her hands around my arm and off we went out of the house,in the car I was in a stoned state cos her pretty white smooth thighs were capturing all of my attention and I resisted myself from caressing her thighs.

Along the way she told me that her family is into timber business in Indonesia and her sister is in charge of the branch in sg whereas her parents are located in jarkarta and usa.

jedycity 14-06-2007 07:17 PM

Camp here liao :)

glenn553 14-06-2007 09:26 PM

well done bro, nice story keep it up:)

Bronco 14-06-2007 10:23 PM

Nice story bro, keep cumming....pitch camp liao...:D

STK01 14-06-2007 10:25 PM

Bro... extremely narrative thus enjoyable! :D

man13utd13 14-06-2007 11:28 PM

thank you all bros for supporting me,its gonna be a very slow rate because i hafta go down memory lane to get all the facts right and arranged properly,also must find time to ype it out,not sure how my c.o is gonna react when she learns that i am typing such personal things out....kekekeke,maybe we will have argument,maybe will gel us even closer,but i wont take the risk yet,next post will be the next installment...than hafat bear with me cos i will type in word format and than cut and paste here,so that the flow dont stop...

AD69 14-06-2007 11:52 PM

Looks like a good story, camping here too. :D

man13utd13 14-06-2007 11:59 PM

She lost her virginity to her ex bf when she was 16yo and it was him who introduced her to the world of sex.

They broke up when she was 18 because he was seeing another lady and it took her 2years to recover from it,though she promised herself not to be involved in a relationship again but after seeing me she told me that its better that I pay attention to a basketball than to pay attention to another lady,that’s why she made the move on me.

Feeling flattered I wanted to turn over and kiss her but I saw tears glistening in her eyes.

“wat happened?why are you tearing?”

“promise mi that you will not leave me for another woman,I wont be able to take such a trauma anymore”

“I promise”

***Note: we broke up later because of the fact that she was forced to marry another rich man in Indonesia for business purposes between the 2 families and lost contact totally even though I have been staying at the same place all these years and she never turned up again***

Soon it was time for the tournament and she whispered into my ears “you win the match tonight,I will allow you to sleep with me tonight,lose it and you go home and hug your pillow tonight”

Needless to say we lost that match,(bros and sis,you think my name is Michael Jordan arh?can win match by myself)

After the match she was every bit the caring gf,passing me my towel and drinks,though disappointed at the loss of the match but I was happy cos I gained a gf that day.

Went to change village for nasi lemak(my fav) as a reward for sweating out the game.
After nasi lemak,the group splitted and I prepared to hop onto her car,just when I was about to step into the car she shouted:“eeks!stay away from the upholstery with your sweaty body,I don’t want my car to be smelly”

“I tot you like the manly smell?”

“yah smell is smell but not busoh sweaty smell!”

“ok ok than I take cab home lor,afterall today I lost the game need to go home hug pillow and sleep”

“ok bye bye”
She closed the car door and drove off…

I was totally shocked…I mean c’mon how come she really so crazy say drive off than drive off one?

Lan lan flagged a cab down and headed for home,along thw way home my pager beeped again…

“sorry dear I cant allow sweat smells into my car,sweet dreams,tomorrow I pick u up at 8am*muacks muacks*”

“nabeh ccb,xiao char bor,tomorrow must break up with her liaos,secally one day she kee xiao and kill me how?” I told myself after reading the paging message

“uncle,stop in front at the bus stop there hor,thank you”
After alighting from the cab I headed straight to 7-11 to get a drink to cool myself off after being ditched by such a crazy ger

“a can of coke for you sir,anything else?”
Asked the sweet 7-11 cashier

“yah kent small packet one and your phone number if possible cos I just got ditched by my char bor”

“coke and kent will be 2.70 sir,as for my number wait till my bf becomes my ex and I am still working here than I will give it to you”

Gave her $3 and left the place…

Taking a stroll home and puffing away(that time they say under 18 canot smoke but haven implement the law yet but anyways I just reached 18 and that time small pack of ciggies only cost $1.60 per pack,those were the days)

I reached the lift and was about to press the lift when someone tried to strangle me from behind,instinctively my elbow went straight at the assailant and I heard a loud “ouch”
The grip was loosen and I turned around and saw my dear Julie grabbing her tummy

“are u ok?”I said as I went up to her and hugged her

“u mad is it?elbow until so hard”though in my embrace she managed to struggle free,lifted up my arm and bit it really hard

“ouch!whose the mad one here?left me stranded at change village,come up to me trying to strangle me and now biting my arm?”

“you are the mad one not me….i purposely came back to see if you reach home already and yet u elbow me”

That day than I know,that women when it comes to argument can change their wrongs to your wrongs and you gotta suffer in silence

I machiam “chui tak lan”(dick shoved inside mouth) kept quiet and shook my head

“ok now u see my safe and sound,u can go back home now”

“u want mi to go back home ?really?”

“yes,and before I forgot,I dont wanna be with u anymore,I cannot take your surprises”

“dear dear….dont angry lah,just a joke only lah….”she started her soft skills as she lock her arms around my arm and brushed her soft tits around my arm

Very the shiok but than still angry

“eyh I not like you leh,got car drive,I poor guy no money one leh,secally I no money how to take cab home from change village?u expect me to sell my butt to earn taxi fare is it?”

“no lah you wont be broke one,just now I put $50 in your wallet while you were playing your game,don’t angry already lah,please please”

“nabeh,you think I eat soft rice is it?”I shook off her arm when I heard that

“no,I know,don’t get the wrong idea,just take it as my share on dates ok?we go dutch when we go on dates,except for petrol on my car,that one can claim company so no need to worry”
“ok so now u see me already can go home liaos,see you tomorrow”

“u really want mi to go arh?”

“of cos lah,u say I lose liaos hug pillow sleep mah”

“no lah,u are always my winner”she held my hand and walked towards the car as she said this

man13utd13 15-06-2007 12:15 AM

There was a total silence in the car as she drove on…..

“where we going hah?”

“my place lah,if not where we going to sleep tonight?”

“ermm….i don’t have anything to change for school tomorrow leh”

“tomorrow morning I send u back home than change and than we go to school lah”

“than your sister how?”

“what how?”

“I mean u bring me back home and sleep than how she will think?”

“aiyoh don’t worry about that lah,she knew about you liaos”

“huh?wat u mean?”

“she was the one who gave me the green light to start a relationship with you”

“u mean even sex?”

“eyh hello small boy,in 3 months time I am 21years old,getting my key no need my sister approval if I wanna fuck any tom dick or harry is it?”

“yah lah I small boy lah,than why u still like me?everytime call me small boy small boy…u pedophile is it?”

“eyh,u already reach 18yo 3months back hor,don’t say I pedo ok?”

“ok lor than u old cow eat tender grass lor”

“yah I old cow and u young grass,need me to give you ang pow or not?”

“u not married yet why give mi ang pow?’

“cos you are going to give your 1st time to me mah”

“you mean 1st time got ang pow take one arh?’

“ang pow don’t have red bread u want?’

“wats red bread?”

“my kotex lah.u want?next month my period come I wrap swee swee give you”

“ai ai,the more the merrier”

“siao” and both of us burst into laughter

Not long after the car was parked into the car park and she was every bit the little lamb,arms locking into my arms and walked to the lift

“eyh u not tired one arh?’

“why leh?”

“u about the same height as me ,still lock arms and walk?’

“no lah not tired”

“u not tired but I very tired leh ,cos I gotta take your weight”

“as if you very light like that,later when u come on top of mi I also gotta take the weight also”she said in a flirty tone (but actually hor when in missionary hor,the full weight on the ger,they can take it one meh?)

Ya ya ya…okie guys gotta take a break now,got physical reaction very uncomfortable……go take cold shower 1st ,continue later

maxknight 15-06-2007 01:22 AM

Very nice written...Singapore style...adding a little humour...good, good... continue leh, waiting for your funny first time action :D

Offspring 15-06-2007 01:29 AM

freaking solid. Reminds me of my old school days too. LOL

up u. :)