The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=679769)

apache 28-01-2018 11:31 AM

Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Having cheong for close to 2 decades, I still have not gotton out of the vicious cycle of having affections for ML.

Till now, not sure how many HJ have been done, how many neh neh have been groped, fallen in deep affections for several, yesterday somehow one incident finally woke up up, probably not just due to yesterday, but accumulative.

It was early in the morning when I had an urge to release and have some good massage followed by buttock massage. I am supposed to have a meeting at 9am which I did a bit of work to push back to 10am, so I called her at 8am to get a 90 minutes appointment.

I hovered in the MP. She just woke up I can see, body still warm and nice to the touch. I hugged her and fondled her while she teased me, says "early bird catches the worm". This joint no FJ, only HJ. I have patronised her for nearly a year already almost every week.

10 minutes into the massage, suddenly the momentum stops. She was replying some messages and I asked her what happened. She says she has a regular customer wanting to come at 9am. But I told her I need a 90 minutes session, then she says actually 60 minutes is enough just like last time. I told her today I like to have 90 minutes and I pushed back my meeting. Then she says she does not want to offend this regular customer. She says she needs to earn more money.

I was thinking what the heck. I visit her twice a week as if I am not her regular. She can sense my agitation and she tries to ask her customer to come another time, which somehow failed. Her face a bit sour. I told her I will compensate her as I know she has a family in China to feed.

While massaging my buttock, she received a call. She says she need to goo out get something. I can hear the speaker phone of a guy calling her "baobei" and the conversation a but mushy. You can imagine I angry bird already and really wants to walk out. I am hiting the roof and I told her my feelings, how I supported her twice and sometimes even thrice a week. I miscued and told her had I known I could have went to the other joint. She says "go there if you want". it turns a bit bad. We cooled down a while as she massage me. I hugged her and told her how I felt about her and why I was angry. It turns better after that.

After this incident, while driving to my meeting I was thinking what the heck. We know they are here to earn money and we support them. But she is not the first case to take us for granted.

SO...... bros, lets wake up once again, even though we know the vicious cycle will come back

megasmellycunt7 28-01-2018 11:40 AM

Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Good write up bro, just upped you. Remember we must not have the feelings whenever we chiong, remember its always a transaction. The ML will want to earn as much as possible from you and return to China. No point liking the ML as the ML will not like you back. Sometimes I am too nice and the ML really takes me for granted. No point being nice in a money involved transaction.

bruceleex999 28-01-2018 11:45 AM

Bro the cycle is never ending.. And once there is a pretty ML that just join, the cycle will continue again.. To stay out of the cycle needs lots of determination. If the heart is too soft and kind, the ML will take advantage of you and eat you up. No point visiting them 7 days a week, giving them $50 each visit for HJ. They just will not appreciate. I am also a 过来人. Glad you found out how unappreciative such MLs are, it's never too late to realise your mistake.

apache 28-01-2018 11:51 AM

lets share our experience here and keep this thread alive to keep reminding us all, even though I know it is fruitless as we have the agony of being lonely at times and this is the missing link which these WL manage to fill the gap

Celinewong33 28-01-2018 11:54 AM

TS are you married? I don't think you are as you can visit her weekly for a year. If you are married I really pity your Wife.

GR888 28-01-2018 11:56 AM

Watch out everybody!! Apache in attack mode, Longbow radar activated, Hellfire missiles on standby!!... Take cover!!!

Ok, I’m just kidding, no offence :p

rocket1128 28-01-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apache (Post 16963930)
lets share our experience here and keep this thread alive to keep reminding us all, even though I know it is fruitless as we have the agony of being lonely at times and this is the missing link which these WL manage to fill the gap

appreciate you starting this thread. I have up you too.
I guess there are many bros here have similar experience.

Chiamuichiew 28-01-2018 11:57 AM

Happened to me last year too, almost same situation. Till I found out some guy text her "亲爱的". That's my last straw. I then found out that guy is her boyfriend and she have been hiding from me for the past 8 months. I blocked her and never went back to the MP again. I blame myself for being so stupid.

Fishcer 28-01-2018 12:01 PM

Very common occurence. No matter how good or regular a customer u r, there will always be others who r even more regular, pay more, longer customers who the ML will defer to. When such things happen, even when u blow ur top, they have their ways. Either they try quickly to sayang u, or if they see that u r already deeply attached to them, they will act angry n cold to u, thinking that u will b scared n just give in to them. Just remember that we r only customers, 少一个 to them also like that. But if one day suddenly 少很多个 then they will know. If the ML is like that to u, just dun bother abt her. Go find others, many waitg to give u the good experience n feel...they r hungry for $$...lol

rocket1128 28-01-2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishcer (Post 16963958)
Very common occurence. No matter how good or regular a customer u r, there will always be others who r even more regular, pay more, longer customers who the ML will defer to. When such things happen, even when u blow ur top, they have their ways. Either they try quickly to sayang u, or if they see that u r already deeply attached to them, they will act angry n cold to u, thinking that u will b scared n just give in to them. Just remember that we r only customers, 少一个 to them also like that. But if one day suddenly 少很多个 then they will know. If the ML is like that to u, just dun bother abt her. Go find others, many waitg to give u the good experience n feel...they r hungry for $$...lol

well said bro. definitely have to agree with you on this.

Brother 28-01-2018 12:12 PM

Its ok to have these affections IMO, it definitely makes the session more enjoyable. I too have affections for the ML i visit regularly :)

Just remember that they are here to make money though, and you definitely wont be the only 親愛的 she has. Don't expect that she'll only do what she does with you, cos she'll prob do it with anyone she feels comfortable with. Enjoy that 1 or 2 hr sessions you have with her and move on, its after-all transactional.

Fishcer 28-01-2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother (Post 16964031)
Its ok to have these affections IMO, it definitely makes the session more enjoyable. I too have affections for the ML i visit regularly :)

Just remember that they are here to make money though, and you definitely wont be the only 親愛的 she has. Don't expect that she'll only do what she does with you, cos she'll prob do it with anyone she feels comfortable with. Enjoy that 1 or 2 hr sessions you have with her and move on, its after-all transactional.

Spot on bro. The crucial word here is "transactional". :D

tnuc 28-01-2018 01:00 PM

No matter how sexperienced, time and again will have such “setbacks”

The only way to get over is to move on to other cunts. That is how I do it

ShittyAss 28-01-2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiamuichiew (Post 16963944)
Happened to me last year too, almost same situation. Till I found out some guy text her "亲爱的". That's my last straw. I then found out that guy is her boyfriend and she have been hiding from me for the past 8 months. I blocked her and never went back to the MP again. I blame myself for being so stupid.

Hmm... I guess she told u she is single?

Then again, it doesn't apply to only ML or FL. In fact, dancers/ singers/ models working at those HFJ are all the same. Or even any girls out there.

Ask yourself what do u want out from the situation... it's always tricky as there are monetary involve...

No right or wrong... no hard feelings nor blaming... it's always a willing buyer and willing seller...

U willingly spend $/ time/ effort on someone... while that someone willingly receive All your good will... nobody force u as well..

Stay chill.... stay calm...

M0ntblanc 28-01-2018 05:01 PM

Some ml are like that they value those that willing to give more but cannot say all are like that.. been through what you had normally and yes it’s screw up feeling