The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   First timer virgin, looking for Angmohs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=748619)

mephotis 15-10-2019 06:30 PM

First timer virgin, looking for Angmohs

I'm a virgin, just want to ask are there any angmohs or Europe girls in the Geylang scene because thats my fetish, or where can i start looking for one? And usually whats the damage?

GN007SG 15-10-2019 09:27 PM

Re: First timer virgin, looking for Angmohs

Quote:

Originally Posted by mephotis (Post 19324551)
I'm a virgin, just want to ask are there any angmohs or Europe girls in the Geylang scene because thats my fetish, or where can i start looking for one? And usually whats the damage?

no angmoh in geylang

GN007SG 16-10-2019 10:56 AM

SG locanto has too many fakes..
Need to do csi...
If you really go... Don't be surprised it's fake

sammyboyfor 16-10-2019 03:06 PM

Quote:

There are Ang Mohs advertised in FL Dome 3.

mephotis 17-10-2019 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 19327895)
There are Ang Mohs advertised in FL Dome 3.

Ok, will check it out thank you!

Stimsia 27-10-2019 12:33 PM

Quote:

You can start by going to Amsterdam

SGBJ2016 29-10-2019 01:42 AM

Quote:

My suggestions would be go to either Australia or Germany. I know the scenes in these two countries well. Very nice and safe environment.
In Australia, Sydney would be the best city. Melbourne ok too.
In Germany you can visit many FKK clubs in Frankfurt, Munich or Berlin.
Personally I don't have experience with Amsterdam.

nookzaa 03-11-2019 11:49 PM

Australia got many bordellos. Basically, you would enter such a bordello, and be brought to sit in a waiting room. Then the pimp (male or female) will parade the girls in one by one.
The girls will tell you their name and what service they provide. Be attentive. Remember the name od the girl you want to call. At the end of the parade, the pimp will re-enter the waiting room to ask for your preference. If cannot choose, then easily walk out. They are mature enough to understand.
Most of the girls are eastern european. But you do get local aussies also.
Service is SOP so no daydream of anything spectacular.

Try it. Better service experience than Geylang, even though after the act, you will find that all pussys are the same.

jaded16satisfy 09-11-2019 09:16 PM

Amsterdam better watch out. As virgin I suggest don’t bother cause you have not tried any styles and they are very time watching. Pay 100 Euros for 20 minutes is really fast game - strip, wipe dick, BJ 5 mins, she ride you cowgirl, 15 mins you must cum Liao haha. Sometimes don’t even allow changing of styles. And don’t be conned LOL they say fuck job 20 mins 100 euros you must clarify at the door is dick penetration cause hand fuck also considered fuck to them. They are very seasoned. ;)

Gstring85 12-11-2019 04:55 AM

If you go to the redlight district in Amsterdam you can negotiate the price. A quicky is 50 euro, but I agree with jaded16satisfy that they are very time watching. For Angmohs go to Eastern Europe or the Baltics, beautiful girls and very affordable.

Pinkielady 13-11-2019 12:14 PM

Virgin must collect ang bao for your first blood Fxxk... :D
But if you go look for ang mo, will they know to give you ang bao or not ??? :D

mephotis 21-11-2019 09:11 PM

These FLs in Dome 3 are they tested for STI/STD regularly or is up to their own discretion?

Pinkielady 25-11-2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mephotis (Post 19463037)
These FLs in Dome 3 are they tested for STI/STD regularly or is up to their own discretion?

See your luck. :D

linkin 26-11-2019 04:40 PM

very good sharing here, never expect to read such good lobang on europe angmo gals here in GL forum. sadly i have not been to europe before.

can share how much is the cost for Eastern Europe/ the Baltics gals. thanks

Gstring85 29-11-2019 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linkin (Post 19479698)
very good sharing here, never expect to read such good lobang on europe angmo gals here in GL forum. sadly i have not been to europe before.

can share how much is the cost for Eastern Europe/ the Baltics gals. thanks

In Warschau (Poland) outcalls to your hotel for 1 hour (can do 2 shots) starts from SGD 50. For SGD 150 per hour you will get high class, very pretty gals:D

In Sofia (Bulgaria) you can get outcalls to your hotel starting from SGD 60.

If you want more info send me pm.