The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586297)

Black Page 13-09-2020 08:58 AM

Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbt7046 (Post 20210029)
Indonesia has suspended visas free entry to visitors from all countries, no foreign tourist can go to Batam at the moment, so room rate for all hotels have reduce dramatically. Even they offer staying for free also no use because Singaporean cannot go there.

You are totally right. Yet I was wondering how Marriott could confirm starting operation of TWO hotels in Batam in 2020, in the present dramatic situation which does not promise anything better soon.

nitecrawllerr 13-09-2020 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 20211772)
You are totally right. Yet I was wondering how Marriott could confirm starting operation of TWO hotels in Batam in 2020, in the present dramatic situation which does not promise anything better soon.

They have their domestic market.

TheBob 17-09-2020 08:49 PM

Testing only.

newyorker88 20-09-2020 11:06 AM

Really miss my days there. No thanks to covid

Black Page 21-09-2020 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 20212400)

I wonder how large is that domestic market?
If I open a Marriott in Batam, it's because I rely on foreign visitors, more than Indonesian.

I still have on WeChat a girl I met several years ago (a good girl, not a "worker" ok?). She works as hostess at a family KTV at Nagoya Hill (I will not mention the name, but it's obvious), and I see they are back to business, with masks, temperature testing, etc. I am surprised there is people who wants to go to KTV, but until there are Indonesians living in Batam, there is people who wants to go to play at KTV.

Anyone in Batam could report how is the situation now? It must be desert lonely and poor. Or the local domestic tourism is enough to sustain some business? I wish so, for all local people who must work and make their living.

JerodSi 21-09-2020 05:51 AM

best essay writing service qwe

Best Essay Writing Service - EssayErudite.com

Looking for the best essay writing service can turn into a pain in the neck especially if you are not an experienced essay buyer.
EssayErudite.com is well known among students from the USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
We provide a superior writing assistance and handle all types of academic papers ranging from dissertations and thesis statements to reviews and coursework.
Whatever the challenge is, you can always count on us.

best essay writing service
assignment help
college paper writing service
cause and effect essay topics
narrative essay topics

HeatguyAlvin 25-09-2020 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 20212400)

i doubt they can survive just based on their domestic markets. Room rates are still relatively expensive for locals.

then again I guess since they have been preparing for a long long time to open they have decided to just go ahead with reduced manpower to tide through.

not bad at all considering when travel resumes we can make use of them to retain our elite statuses.

sexy78d4 26-09-2020 03:29 AM

Looks like once travel to batam resumed to normal, the island will be flooded with people from here, weekdays or weekends.

OnlyLiveOnce 26-09-2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexy78d4 (Post 20234565)
Looks like once travel to batam resumed to normal, the island will be flooded with people from here, weekdays or weekends.

Dear all,
Looks like the Covid19 situation is rather bad in Batam now, more than 500 cases? Be extremely careful even if lockdown is over.

sexy78d4 27-09-2020 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce (Post 20234881)
Dear all,
Looks like the Covid19 situation is rather bad in Batam now, more than 500 cases? Be extremely careful even if lockdown is over.

True. Don't think the authorities will open travel to batam or Indonesia as a whole if their cases do not stabilize.

frankycute66 30-09-2020 01:19 PM

I miss batam. It is a lovable island. :(

Black Page 30-09-2020 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankycute66 (Post 20242634)
I miss batam. It is a lovable island. :(

Thank you for your effort to keep this forum alive

newyorker88 02-10-2020 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 20243564)
Thank you for your effort to keep this forum alive

Agree. Haven’t been back to my second home since Covid 19. I miss my home

Naka_Timo 04-10-2020 09:24 AM

Endure, still quite some time to go...

DreamMaster1985 06-10-2020 02:12 AM

But I fear the prices may increase if borders are open between Batam and Singapore!

Too many demand, too little supply.

Black Page 07-10-2020 06:20 AM

Where is Nono?

What happened to Nono?

Naka_Timo 07-10-2020 01:59 PM

Re: Where is Nono?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 20255063)
What happened to Nono?

Nothing happen... Paging for bro nono....

nono1973 07-10-2020 02:29 PM

Quote:

What happened to Nono?

What's up? Hehehe...am in the Pharmaceutical industry (more towards TCM), hence been rather busy in Singapore. Trying to sell vitamins, mask & immune booster to people who do not need and/or didnt like them, hehehe... :D

(i do sound as if i am selling the covid-19 vaccine in real life already,hehehe...)

At the same time keeping my eyes big on Batam's Covid situation too.

https://batampos.co.id/2020/10/05/pa...i-jumlahnya-4/

According to "statistic", it's really not that bad. When i say that, i am actually multiplying 10 fold on the given "statistic" due to their governing body's incompetency. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naka_Timo (Post 20255645)

Here here...roger bro.

Singapore Covid cases is ranked at 57, another 28217 more cases to catch up with China (about 85k cases). Indonesia hit over 300k cases, nearly 4 times more than China. Not a good sign to me. :(

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

* info type here is base on the time/date of this post.

newyorker88 08-10-2020 07:37 AM

These are official statistics. Those uncountable ones? U can believe these figures? Maybe singapore ones only.

fde83 08-10-2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 20256953)
These are official statistics. Those uncountable ones? U can believe these figures? Maybe singapore ones only.

Only fools will believe any numbers that are presented. Locals are living their lives as the new normal, boking joints name change and are open, some hotels name change and in business, KTV and foodcourts are open, good times for the locals

nono1973 09-10-2020 02:13 PM

Quote:

These are official statistics.

Hehehe...you just said it. It's "official". :D

Quote:

U can believe these figures? Maybe singapore ones only.

I dont even believe in Singapore's statistic, let alone Batam.

(remember those many days/years ago, when the PSi reading across JB was more than 350,other parts of Malaysia hitting as high as 500 but Singapore's PSi still less than 120...hehehe...)

Which is the exact reason why i multiplied Batam's covid statistic by 10 fold.

After multiplying by 10, isn't it still better than Singapore. That's the message i am trying to put across.

As for China, their politicians were some of the best mathematicians in the world.

Indonesia politicians failed maths pretty much quite badly,hehehe...i mean i am saying that base on my still limited understanding of their culture. Almost every governor of each province just want to run the show on their own, practically none wants to come together to work things out, hehehe...

Open statistic, especially so-called "official" ones were just for referencing only (at least for me, it is). The rest, would have to leave it to respective individual's own judgment. Everyone would probably come out with a different number anyway.

Accurate statistic record for any pandemic do not exist, hehehe...history shown me. ;)

( Click to show/hide )

Just sharing.

Naka_Timo 09-10-2020 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 20255701)

According to "statistic", it's really not that bad. When i say that, i am actually multiplying 10 fold on the given "statistic" due to their governing body's incompetency. :p

Here here...roger bro.

Singapore Covid cases is ranked at 57, another 28217 more cases to catch up with China (about 85k cases). Indonesia hit over 300k cases, nearly 4 times more than China. Not a good sign to me. :(

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

* info type here is base on the time/date of this post.

Glad and good to hear you are well and ok. Busy is good, time are bad, if not busy then is bad.

iicycold 09-10-2020 05:38 PM

Quote:

What happened to Nono?

wat u tink happen 2 nono? lol... :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naka_Timo (Post 20255645)

i tink mani ppl guessin same as me where is nono....lol :p

Leoric 11-10-2020 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 20259296)
Which is the exact reason why i multiplied Batam's covid statistic by 10 fold.

After multiplying by 10, isn't it still better than Singapore. That's the message i am trying to put across.

As for China, their politicians were some of the best mathematicians in the world.

Indonesia politicians failed maths pretty much quite badly,hehehe...i mean i am saying that base on my still limited understanding of their culture. Almost every governor of each province just want to run the show on their own, practically none wants to come together to work things out, hehehe...

Open statistic, especially so-called "official" ones were just for referencing only (at least for me, it is). The rest, would have to leave it to respective individual's own judgment. Everyone would probably come out with a different number anyway.

Accurate statistic record for any pandemic do not exist, hehehe...history shown me. ;)

I still remember with u at Penuin market, a pack of 10 pc mask cost 30k rp buy 3 pack will cost 100k rp. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by iicycold (Post 20259585)
wat u tink happen 2 nono? lol... :p
( Click to show/hide )

Rip bro. :rolleyes:

CumExplorer 11-10-2020 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 (Post 20253048)
But I fear the prices may increase if borders are open between Batam and Singapore!

Too many demand, too little supply.

bro, should be "Too many demand, many more supply"

dont think price will increase ... that is Batam, not SG :D

Waiting hehe

kbt7046 12-10-2020 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20263162)
if this is the same BCG almost a lot Singaporeans had taken before... maybe a lot of us have that resistance to wuhan virus. :eek:

Believe or not, Batam will never be a destination of weedends trip for Singaporean again. Even border has reopen, Singaporean who are going there are likely to take the costly Covid testeven without quarantine requirements, how many people are willing to pay several hundred dollars for test just for a 2 days leisure trip ?

hawkeye007 12-10-2020 11:49 AM

Singapore, Indonesia agree to launch green lane for essential business and official travel

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ravel-13260686

Small steps but we’re getting there eventually....

nitecrawllerr 12-10-2020 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkeye007 (Post 20264021)
Singapore, Indonesia agree to launch green lane for essential business and official travel

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ravel-13260686

Small steps but we’re getting there eventually....

Cheongsters lane still locked down. :D

Black Page 13-10-2020 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 20264702)
Cheongsters lane still locked down. :D

Maybe someone has a different understanding of "essential travel" than what we have... :cool:

nitecrawllerr 14-10-2020 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 20267052)
Maybe someone has a different understanding of "essential travel" than what we have... :cool:

Bro. Hows things over at your end?:D