The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586297)

micmac888 25-01-2016 07:57 PM

Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

For Pork "Lovers" ~~~

BPK (BBQ-Pork) Heavy-Weight Shootout
Dano Toba Cafe (DT) VS Singalor Lau (SL)
===============================

Food : A tie (DT - 4/5, SL - 3.9/5)
Value : SL - 4/5, DT - 3.55/5
Accessibility/Ambience/Cleanliness : DT

Items that the opposing one in shootout dun have :

DT : Pork-belly Stew, a native Batak *super* spicy green chili mix (forgot the name)
SL : Pork Rib Soup

Conclusion : No real outright winner. For the visitor - better to have BPK @ Dano Toba Cafe. The place is more appealing. For the locals/"semi-locals" - without a doubt - Singalor Lau, unless one is in-love with DL's pork stew or hard-up for it's native Batak chili (it's like wasabi + chili-padi on anabolic steroids...be warned LOL!)

==============

So both outspoken Ibu & I instinctively agreed that Singalor Lau is "best, best and best" for BPK. But how is it "best, best and best" against Dano Toba Cafe - we aren't really sure either. I did try DT Cafe and food was almost same taste and texture as SL, but I wasn't too pleased with the prices (in-comparison). Yet that one experience cannot be definitive. So we decided to do a "shootout" for our own conclusion.

22nd Jan : Lunch at SL

It was lunch time and SL was *packed* - all kinds of workers and company staffers were there (at 1200hrs). Can see that SL has obviously more employees too since 6-8 months back.

Our order came :

The silver/white thing in the bowls is due to reflection of the camera flash by the soups.

Total : RP167K (4 people)
3 standard portions + 1 jumbo portion (with rice and soup)
2 portions of Pork Ribs & Soups
2 x Pig-blood
1 x Aqua, 2 x Teh-O, 1 x Mandarin Orange juice

Didn't get a price breakdown as Pak paid for it. So I took it as RP167K for 6 portions (BPK x 3 + BPK-Jumbo x 1 + Pork Ribs x 2) + 4 drinks, and for 4 people. VALUE . From the previous review of Singalor Lau - a minimum meal (1 x std portion + nasih + soup) = RP21K. No change.

The Pork Rib Soup (not Bakuteh) was really *nice* ... and I understood why the local-stingy-friend, who first brought me here, winced when this dish (his favorite) was sold out that time.

Meal was great. No faults. None. Only thing that hampers this joint is location. Not really accessible to batam visitors (but certainly not as difficult as the terrifically awesome Anah BBQ fish+chicken). We finished the above meal in 10mins. LOOOOOL!!!~~~~

23rd Jan 1400hrs : Dano Toba Cafe

Many locals and include senior samster(s) here have vouched for this joint - locals vouching this as the next-go-to place for BPK. It is, without doubt, far easier to access, cleaner, more spacious, better ambience than Singalor Lau. Customers are more affluent than SL's in-general.

This time it was only 3 of us. And our order came :

Total : RP138K (3 ppl)
1 x Stewed Pork-belly (RP18K ea)
2 x Std BPK portions (RP27K ea)
3 x Nasi Putih (RP7K ea)
1 x Teri Sambal (the small ikan bilis in the photo) @ RP10K ea
2 x portions of that native Batak green chili mix (looks like wasabi in the photo) @ RP10K ea
2 x Pig Blood
3 x Aqua (RP5K ea)

Looking at the bill - a person's minimum meal (no drink, no frills, no others) be 1 x std BPK + Nasih = RP34K.

Meal was great too. No distinguishing from SL - the BPK was spot-on.
The stewed pork-belly was nice. That darn Batak chili is POWER SSSSSpicyyyyyyy (really POWER - not for the faint hearted, for those who eat chili everyday!).

If one wanna try THE best BBQ pork-(belly) in batam - Dano Toba Cafe & Singalor Lau are defacto. If have to choose one - go DT for the sake of ambience and cleanliness (for the batam visitor). As for locals and "semi-locals" - SL is an outright winner (since we have cars and numbers to order ALOT and eat more often than visitors - which in this scenario - Value becomes a much greater factor, besides Food factor).

ENJOY!

micmac888 25-01-2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14128611)
At Montigo Resort,you will be able to try to get 2 side by side villa and merge them to 4 bed rooms. Meaning you get 2 swimming pools and everything else,hehehe...price wont be cheap for each villa with 2 bed rooms tho.

Montigo Resort should be the only 5-6 star Resort Hotel in Batam,if i dont remember wrong. And they dont come cheap by local standard.

Yeah, it is not cheap. ~ 4 Juta per night / villa. But guess what .... it's fully booked on weekends and every weekend when we enquired in-situ.... guess it means either do advanced-booking or no weekend stay.

MiG27 25-01-2016 08:25 PM

Back to new berry.....
The okt asked me what type i like. Told him nice w good figure and no run away......
He told me his gals wont run off. I scan through n saw one black dress chick.....asked abt her and he told me 1m.......there are another 2 at the far right corner.....which he told me more expensive. I didnt respond.....seeing my hesitation, he told he can give me 900k for the chick i spotted. Told me biz slow today next time wont hv discount.....
Wanted to slash to 800k but decided to take up the 900k offer coz the chick keeps smiling at me. The okt told me her figure nice n never give birth before. Pay up n told him to send 2 hrs later.
Went off to Nagoya spa n massage.....wanted to try out their facial......but saw a bunch of guys outside sipping chinese tea....i think.....so didnt went in.
Anyone knows the facial is for guys also?
Walk around.....then saw this idola massage. 1 hr massage 60k. No pic album.
Ok....going for massage anyway.....was led to 2nd level.....big room with curtian partition. Light was very dim n air con was weak.
Massage lady came and was a mature type.....massage with cream was good n solid.
No GQ pop.....i would hv declined anyway. Done in 1 hr sharp.
Went back hotel to wash off the cream. Relax a while n tidy up the room abit.
Gal arrived 5 mins early w knock on the door....
Open door.....looks a bit diff n older but it is her. Her voice was hoarse n she appears to have a sore throat. A bit regret.
Invited her in n she lay out her stuffs in auto fashion.
Then asked me want to shower together.....of course la....
She then proceed to strip.....oh oh.....figure was far from nice....plump n tummy....
Big time regret.....but i choose her....no choice.
But it is not all minus.....she score pts in terms of friendliness, customer oriented n accomodating. No black face n patient.
Im surprised she speaks quite good english so no translator needed.
She washed up for me using her lux shower foam....nice.
She got good hygiene.....brush her teeth , mouthwash and stuff.
First shot fired off n she was passionate. Soon, we were lying on the bed chit chat n watch tv. She likes watching tv....
9pm.....asked her want to go dinner....she asked me where....told her coffeshop nearby....she say ok....wash make up n dress up.
She say want to eat bbq seafood n wanted to bring me to instar....

Black Page 25-01-2016 08:34 PM

I apologize in advance because I know my question will sound silly to some (but there must be many others with my same question in mind): why the old thread has been closed to open a new one? :confused:
Not because of quarreling, because the same people who quarreled there can quarrel also here and anywhere else.
I don't think it's a problem of overflow (unless the platform can carry up to a maximum number of posts per thread).
Then what? :confused: Anyone can advise?

micmac888 25-01-2016 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14129483)

lol you asked the same question some time back : http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthre...6580&page=2122

Did you try Jessen ? It's a clean joint though.

MiG27 25-01-2016 08:46 PM

On approaching , she said the stall closed liao.....so wanted to go nagoya city walk....
I know i shouldn't be stingy but......i didnt know her too well....
On the way.....i saw this makeshift roadside stall.....i ask her what abt this?
She spotted the satay n asked if i wanted to eat satay.....i guess itshould be cheaper going to citywalk......so settle on this stall. She did the ordering, a kambing soup n ayam satay....she did ask me mutton or ayam......2 drinks.
She likes the kambing alot and finish abt 80 percent. She did offer me some....the soup was nice,...the satay i also give her some.
I asked her abt new berry n how long she work there.....told me 3 yrs.....dunno real or not. I did ask her how much she gets per booking....n she told me without hesistation.....wow....the okt really earns alot.
Bill was 52k.....n off went...she told me she is buying some cooling salts for her throat n the rhino water too....at a stall near hana.....being gentlemen i pay for her.
Back to the room.....shower n another shot....watch tv n i ask her abt staying at new berry......anyway....ill skip the details here......
I dunno when she off the tv coz i dozed off earlier than her.
I was thinking maybe im more comfortable being alone rather than order a chick....coz normally i could hv spent my time in massage shop, shopping, ktv singing or watch movie.....i can do what i want without asking someone.....
With the chick....things become very complicated.
I was thinking such things......then i fell asleep....
End of 2nd night.

MiG27 25-01-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micmac888 (Post 14129506)
lol you asked the same question some time back : http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthre...6580&page=2122

Did you try Jessen ? It's a clean joint though.

Yes....nagoya spa n massage was mentioned so i went there.....
Seemed like gingertea was offered....
So guys can do facial there? I dun wish to look stupid at the counter....haha.
Wheres jessen?

micmac888 25-01-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14129567)
So guys can do facial there? I dun wish to look stupid at the counter....haha.
Wheres jessen?

Yea they do guys - although it's predominantly lady customers (upper end). So dun be intimidated - for sure you'd be one of the centers of attraction there LOL. And sorry typo : it's Janssen House Beauty (JH Beauty). 1 min walking distance from Top100 penuin.

fde83 25-01-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14129483)
Back to new berry.....
The okt asked me what type i like. Told him nice w good figure and no run away......
He told me his gals wont run off. I scan through n saw one black dress chick.....asked abt her and he told me 1m.......there are another 2 at the far right corner.....which he told me more expensive. I didnt respond.....seeing my hesitation, he told he can give me 900k for the chick i spotted. Told me biz slow today next time wont hv discount.....
Wanted to slash to 800k but decided to take up the 900k offer coz the chick keeps smiling at me. The okt told me her figure nice n never give birth before. Pay up n told him to send 2 hrs later.
Went off to Nagoya spa n massage.....wanted to try out their facial......but saw a bunch of guys outside sipping chinese tea....i think.....so didnt went in.
Walk around.....then saw this idola massage. 1 hr massage 60k. No pic album.
Ok....going for massage anyway.....was led to 2nd level.....big room with curtian partition. Light was very dim n air con was weak.
Massage lady came and was a mature type.....massage with cream was good n solid.
No GQ pop.....i would hv declined anyway. Done in 1 hr sharp.
Went back hotel to wash off the cream. Relax a while n tidy up the room abit.
Gal arrived 5 mins early w knock on the door....
Open door.....looks a bit diff n older but it is her. Her voice was hoarse n she appears to have a sore throat. A bit regret.
Invited her in n she lay out her stuffs in auto fashion.
Then asked me want to shower together.....of course la....
She then proceed to strip.....oh oh.....figure was far from nice....plump n tummy....
Big time regret.....but i choose her....no choice.
But it is not all minus.....she score pts in terms of friendliness, customer oriented n accomodating. No black face n patient.
Im surprised she speaks quite good english so no translator needed.
She washed up for me using her lux shower foam....nice.
She got good hygiene.....brush her teeth , mouthwash and stuff.
First shot fired off n she was passionate. Soon, we were lying on the bed chit chat n watch tv. She likes watching tv....
9pm.....asked her want to go dinner....she asked me where....told her coffeshop nearby....she say ok....wash make up n dress up.
She say want to eat bbq seafood n wanted to bring me to instar....

If u dont mind me asking, which okt at berry approach you, was it Atek, the other chinese guy or the indo abang, whoever it is all of them are friendly thou, even the cleaner. Lol

MiG27 25-01-2016 09:18 PM

I didnt woke her up for any action.....so let her sleep.....
Anyway she slept with panties n spag on.....abit turn off but seeing she is nice.....i didnt question her.
I woke up abt 7.30am sg time......start to shower n stuff.....by the time i finish, she also woke up liao. Received a whatsapp message from my colleague asking me some work stuff....mood gone abit.....
So ask the chick whether she want to go off.......she say still early and need her friend to unlock door.....anyway she asked me issit i want to go outside jalan....lie to her.....say yes....im going praying.....she went for shower n pack her stuffs.
She did ask me whether want another round...but i guess im no longer young.....haha.
Finally her friend reply.....and gave her 150k as tips.
Hug n kiss her goodbye.
Text my colleague abt the answer he wants......blah blah blah.
Finally done.....went down for breakfast....then it occured to me i should hv asked her to join me for bf.....whatever.
The morning before checkout is tricky becoz most massage joints open at 10 plus.....n only a few gals on duty.
Went to my secret massage place to test my luck whether my sayang was there.....
Sad....the recep seemed to imply she only come towork in the afternoon.
So took one of the 2 gals on duty.....n i was bluffed by the pic.....
Really mood gone when the chick came.....totally is cmi.....
No choice.....have to bear w it.....she is quite chatty.....n 40 mins up.....she pop the question....see her no mood liao of course decline.....
She insists a few times bug i say i tired.....so went for shower...
Gave her 20k as tips n she complained a bit.....i faster exit the room....hehe.
Went back hotel packed up n check out....requested to deposit my stuff at the recep....the guy led me to inner room n there is this chio lady at a desk typing away....think is the manager....nice.....lol
walk to instar to have the mie pangsit....w teh o....haha....26k all.
Walk back to collect stuff n took 50k taxi to batam megamall....
Tok 2pm sindo ferry back to sg....surprised full load.

The End. Thanks for reading!

MiG27 25-01-2016 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micmac888 (Post 14129620)
Yea they do guys - although it's predominantly lady customers (upper end). So dun be intimidated - for sure you'd be one of the centers of attraction there LOL. And sorry typo : it's Janssen House Beauty (JH Beauty). 1 min walking distance from Top100 penuin.

Oh dear......i dun wish to attract any attention.....
Ok.....will check out this J H next time....but it is at bcs mall area....away from nagoya....guess i have to make a trip somehow.....for the experience.

MiG27 25-01-2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fde83 (Post 14129682)
If u dont mind me asking, which okt at berry approach you, was it Atek, the other chinese guy or the indo abang, whoever it is all of them are friendly thou, even the cleaner. Lol

It is a chinese chap....i ask for name card n he pass me the one w atek written.
Not sure if he is atek....lol.

Nulgath 25-01-2016 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorioussex (Post 14128851)
CHeers..

Quote:

Originally Posted by fde83 (Post 14129682)
If u dont mind me asking,

Bros,u may wish to edit yr post bcos u are quoting the entire post & replying with just an one liner.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=26

U can edit yr post to shorten it by following the instruction -

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=33123

It's against the forum's rule i believe.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...256#post538256

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...ost#post539231

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...ost#post767801

fde83 25-01-2016 11:53 PM

Sorry about that will do so the next time

BlickBassy 26-01-2016 12:13 AM

What is the name of the food:

http://i65.tinypic.com/fjd9vo.png

http://i65.tinypic.com/2n7qbvd.png

Sambal Ijo is a must have codiment for Sumatra food.

It is the green version of the sambal balado. While the red is firely, the green is milder. I like to tabao a small pack home. There is a joke why will they prefer to use the unripe tomato and Chili...they picked them before they are ripe because they cannot wait.

Mito 26-01-2016 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 14129502)
I apologize in advance because I know my question will sound silly to some (but there must be many others with my same question in mind): why the old thread has been closed to open a new one? :confused:
Not because of quarreling, because the same people who quarreled there can quarrel also here and anywhere else.
I don't think it's a problem of overflow (unless the platform can carry up to a maximum number of posts per thread).

Bro, return you 9 points.

mr20k 26-01-2016 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr20k (Post 14127584)
Bro Nono post is very nice. I spend 2-3hr reading all his experience in Batam, and it interesting.

I have a question. What is the difference between Batam, Bintan, Tg Pinang, and Balai? It seems that all 4 have WL but Batam seems to be the more popular choice. Is Batam the cheapest with the best girls?

up my question:p:p

Lucifer84 26-01-2016 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14126188)
But i am glad you send that warning of your incident to warn bros here about the girl,Putri.

Yw, it is what i shld do after I gained so much info and tips from you guys.

In regards to your previous post where you mentioned that you arent sure about how my other trips were.

Well, Im not exactly a high demanding person so I felt that all my trips were good EXCEPT the one which I shared. Too much to type if I were to explain why and I do not wish to waste fellow bros time on reading my nonsense(really doubt anyone would be interested >.<) so I will just share my honest thoughts on which joints ceweks I enjoyed most.

IMO and little to nth past experiences, the best joints are New Berry, Permata Indah and Indah 2 in no specific order if anyone(I'm assuming 1st time newbies here since I myself am a newbie and if I had no problem with these joints then you shldnt be)needs a problemless ceweks during their stay in batam.

Looks wise my order would be, Indah2>Permata Indah>New Berry.
Services/GFE would be, New Berry>Indah 2>Permata Indah.
Pricing wise(from more to low), Indah 2>New Berry(OKT would try to rip you off but possible to bargain down)>Permata Indah

Oh, I tried wechat too and the ceweks I met are at best 80% close to their profile picture but surprisingly their services were top notch. Just that I didnt dare to sleep when they were around since I read that some bros warned to look out for these wechat ST/LT in case they run away with your valuables while you sleep. I went alone so I had no one to hold my things till they left if anyone is curious.

Lucifer84 26-01-2016 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14129750)
Oh dear......i dun wish to attract any attention.....

dun worry, i had done that several times there/NM. If i didnt rmb wrongly, its 220k for the facial cleaning and there's also a facial massage as well(not included) but i managed to found other places doing it at 120k so i stopped going NM since then.

Lucifer84 26-01-2016 04:59 AM

Quote:

Had to quote the whole post since its 1 question.
IMO, I believes its actually better to open a new thread since the old thread started from 2007 and not many bros want to read from there. And it would take some time to find newest info beginning in early/later 2015/2016(I for one, had done that before) so a new thread at the beginning of the year/2016 is a excellent choice. Less pages to go thru for newest info needed and it makes me kinda excited to be part of this new thread xD

newyorker88 26-01-2016 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer84 (Post 14130840)
Had to quote the whole post since its 1 question.
IMO, I believes its actually better to open a new thread since the old thread started from 2007 and not many bros want to read from there. And it would take some time to find newest info beginning in early/later 2015/2016(I for one, had done that before) so a new thread at the beginning of the year/2016 is a excellent choice. Less pages to go thru for newest info needed and it makes me kinda excited to be part of this new thread xD

Actually, bro Nono post got a lot of info if one does goes thru it. All u need is go thru a few of his post n you get a lot of what u need about batam cheonging.

nono1973 26-01-2016 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackthenipple (Post 14102984)
Bro Nono,

Check with you at Farmosa hotel, do you notice that room 314 and 322, their door number remove. Is this the 2 units that the two cases death happen and it is haunted.

It may be under renovation or they are converting the room. Nope,this 2 room number isnt the 2 recent death cases. Formosa is gradually renovating each of their every room. Recently,they also fix an air freshener in each room to kill off the smoke smell left behind by guest/s. I think they might be doing the "do not disturb" lighting outside the door over time cos the door bell in most 2nd floor rooms dont work anymore (due to the "do not disturb" light ). They are changing some of the room door locks too.

What i heard from the staffs and ex staffs were,there used to be a haunted room in formosa in the non-smoking wing of the hotel,it is no longer use for guest to sleep in. Not too sure what they use it for,probably a store room or something. Recent 2 deaths in the room happens between :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=33062

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackthenipple (Post 14102984)
Secondly, I notice every night there is one indonesian man will go and collect key before midnight. That man will sit around the lobby area during the night. The reception seem to know him very well. Sorry bro NoNo, since you are close to the staffs, just to check if you got any information, thanking you in advance.

I do knew of someone in this forum who stays in Formosa around 28-29 days a month,return to Sillypore and be back about 2 to 3 days later. But not that Indonesian man you said. I dont like to ply into other's privacy. Who knows,he could be one of the shareholder of Formosa Hotel? Since i heard they are going to tear down(or modify) the hotel and rebuild it into housing apartments or service apartments since about 1.5 years ago and may likely be using back the name Formosa.

Most staffs in the hotel wont know much about what their management do/think. If i am still around in this forum and if one day Formosa Hotel close down,i will let you in on a little secret about the hotel. (i own no shares or be working for that hotel,in fact i am moving out of this place before it is torn down,hehehe...)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreshJives (Post 14115107)
Hi, need some advice, as i intend to go batam after cny, so roughly when the price back to normal after cny? Tks in advance..

As according to previous other year's record,price will be back to normal after CNY. And lets not forget,actual CNY last for 15 days after 9th Feb 2016 onward. Then again,whether there will be a hike in prices after CNY will be another story. Batam pricing afterall is more focus on supply and demand.

My reply to you should be about similar to my reply to bro Brassic,hehehe... :

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14128611)
Usually price will gradually goes back to normal after 15 days of CNY. Just keep in mind,CNY technically last 15 days by tradition. I am guessing that most booking joint's price would have come back down to normal after 22nd Feb 2016. 22nd Feb is a Monday and its towards month end where people has already spent most of their money (and year end bonus).

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack.sg (Post 14115707)
Hi,
I like to try KTV entertainment in Batam.

Will visit Alishan and M1 KTV soon.

I never goto KTV before and i dono KTV system.

I want to know,
1. Girls sitting fee is per hour or our full stay in the KTV room?
2. Do they drink beer (i drink Beer only) or we have to buy Ladies drink?
3. Whether the girls will go Topless?
4. Can do ST inside the KTV room?

Pls advice.
thx in advance.

Cheers!
Jack

Your questions sounds familiar.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=28996

Think i have replied some of it before.

Overtime,there are some add-on information i collected as of the below link on Batam KTVs :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=29184

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=33259

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=33275

Hope it helps.

frodopunk 26-01-2016 12:48 PM

Maybe just to input some information on the sector where no bros would like to try, however, as a adventurous beings and lazy bastard i decide to rely on our beloved mobile on doing the job on bridging to some dangerous market at Batam. (Wechat)

In total i have engage 3 contact in Wechat which based on merely their photo and communicating with them through the aps.

Encounter 1st: Photo 90% same as real person, engage for ST. Nothing to shout everything SOP. Damage 350k

Encounter 2nd: Photo and real person 200% diff becos here comes Shemale who standard totally cmi.

Encounter 3rd: Photo 80% same as real person engage for LT however, due to uncomfortable with her service paid her ST and ask her to leave. Damage 400k.

Conclusion: When engaging FR in any APPs, please give them a different room number or even different floor of the hotel, ask them reach already msg or call you so you can bring them into your room. If your hotel got some measures of security usually the hotel ppl will bring the FR up to verify with you whether you allow her in. If not they will ask her to leave.

As i mention the 2nd encounter the farker which fake as a woman demand 400k upon leaving say i ask her to come, but i just act that i didn't ask her to come and ask the hotel service people to send her off as he is disturbing me. Luckily he didn't come in or else dunno wat will happen.

Play safe to engage any FR on any APPs, risk is high return might not be as good as you go for the proper hse and KTVs. Sorry for the long essay

Hurricane88 26-01-2016 01:02 PM

Quote:

I apologize in advance because I know my question will sound silly to some (but there must be many others with my same question in mind): why the old thread has been closed to open a new one?

Let me answer your queries...:)

The old thread contains 34,551 posts and 6,259,349 views started since 23-02-2007...is top of the chart leaders in terms of support...so the information inside will be old and outdated...not good to manage too big thread...:)

The old thread starter had not posted since 2010...and not sure still active...mod will support new TS with request to delete for posts that include flaming and profanities...so those who like to quarrel and fight will spend time writing posts but face the possibility that posts may be deleted...:)

This thread already created a record of 50 posts and 1700 views on first day...kudos to all those who supported this new thread...&&

Kaboon 26-01-2016 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frodopunk (Post 14132161)
Encounter 2nd: Photo and real person 200% diff becos here comes Shemale who standard totally cmi.

Thx for sharing bro.

I tink u r not the 1st one kena tis type of case. My friend also,the difference is he met this "girl" in outside hotel lobby restaurant instead,so when he saw pic not same as real person,immediately he siam.

It's jus his luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frodopunk (Post 14132161)
Conclusion: When engaging FR in any APPs, please give them a different room number or even different floor of the hotel, ask them reach already msg or call you so you can bring them into your room. If your hotel got some measures of security usually the hotel ppl will bring the FR up to verify with you whether you allow her in. If not they will ask her to leave.

Tis is good advise

Thx bro.

Kaboon 26-01-2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas88 (Post 14128535)
What's the charges of Hotel Baloi?

Jus curious y no one replying u,here u go.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2n8of8z.jpg

It's from booking.com and prices r tax inclusive on a non-peak feb weekdays.

Hope it helps.

Naka_Timo 26-01-2016 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 14132201)
Let me answer your queries...:)

The old thread contains 34,551 posts and 6,259,349 views started since 23-02-2007...is top of the chart leaders in terms of support...so the information inside will be old and outdated...not good to manage too big thread...:)

The old thread starter had not posted since 2010...and not sure still active...mod will support new TS with request to delete for posts that include flaming and profanities...so those who like to quarrel and fight will spend time writing posts but face the possibility that posts may be deleted...:)

This thread already created a record of 50 posts and 1700 views on first day...kudos to all those who supported this new thread...&&

Bro agreed with you and nice and detailed analysis.

Nulgath 26-01-2016 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fde83 (Post 14130229)
Sorry about that will do so the next time

No need to be apologetic. Not my problem anyway. Only reminder, as ppl all over this forum didn't quite like others quoting whole post & it's an inconsiderate action which may result in sm form of punishment.

Nulgath 26-01-2016 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 14131825)
Actually, bro Nono post got a lot of info if one does goes thru it. All u need is go thru a few of his post n you get a lot of what u need about batam cheonging.

Agree with u,when i saw page one postings of this new thread i had a rude shock,it's like one whole big chuckload of Btm information in it. To date,i believe he has layout the most detailed information where even a 3 year old can understand,lol.

iicycold 26-01-2016 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14129100)
Thanks for helping w my previous FRs links.
I deeply apologise for writing such long winded FRs.
But i really got many details to point out so its worth the while to read carefully....for newbies.
I welcome any comments so we can all learn n share.

Very detail fr. No,i dn't find em long winded at. Infact i find it informative.

Quote:

Anyway, im back in sg now.....and started to miss batam.
I think i have to go at least once a month.....haha.

a lot of bros here go to btm to clock their rifle on a regular basis. I dn't knw wat others tink,but i tink it's a healthy life style. :D

Quote:

A small point to note for those going the next few weeks, it appears the polisi are out in force over the weekends.
So, dun make yourself too outstanding....

sure,bro.

thx