The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L20H41 (Convert to Viet House) (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=651514)

LoveThai 21-05-2017 02:23 PM

L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

Ever since this house converted to Vietnam house. There is no thread regards to this house so decided to created one. Any FR on this house?

Bret 22-05-2017 07:25 PM

Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

in which house bros, location please. thanks

StealthBomber 22-05-2017 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveThai (Post 15963971)
Ever since this house converted to Vietnam house. There is no thread regards to this house so decided to created one. Any FR on this house?

There's an FR here, continued on the old thread:

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=187184&page=71

Wow, another viet house ... will look see when i am passing by area G.

HomeDelete 23-05-2017 01:27 AM

new house? Hmm tried viet twice. Both bad exp. Thai seems so much more friendlier/eager to please.

ff11 23-05-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomeDelete (Post 15970018)
new house? Hmm tried viet twice. Both bad exp. Thai seems so much more friendlier/eager to please.

I caught my favourite Viet sleeping on the job while i went to pee. Hahaha. I dont know why keep bonking her.

StealthBomber 25-05-2017 12:23 AM

Went to recce this new viet place after work. Okt will ask you to sit down with a cup of tea while the girls parade out in front of you. Rates are $50 for 20 min or $80 for 40 min with waterbed svc.

In my view the girls there are generally quite "cui", sorry to say, compared to L1637. Either big-boned or bak chye types. Sure, they have the boobs to go with it but the bodies quite turn-off for me.

Have to admit this is personal taste and others might differ. But to charge slightly more ex than the usual viet house ... surely need to offer slightly better stock.

Anyway, the good thing is that if you can't find what you like in this house, can always proceed to 2038 just nearby.

I prefer the petite type and luckily there were two. Chose G08 (Sally).

Looks & Figure : Young MILF. Short, only abt 1.5m. The first WL I've seen wearing spectacles. Reminds me of the stock AV character, the horny teacher or librarian :p Boobs B cup with slight sag. Body very nice to touch during the session, soft and smooth.

BJ : She joked that i got a bit soft just moving from shower to bed. I told her BBBJ would work wonders, and she complied!

FJ : Start with usual cowgirl and finish in missionary. Nothing special about the fuck, but her moans sounded genuine and not overdone.

RTF : Very likely. Friendly attitude ... for a viet WL :D. Told me she is 24 yrs old from a rural area (an ninh?) in viet nam. Pleasant after-fuck convo. Her mandarin is basic, with a heavy accent but good enough.

Room : Shiny, new feel. The ceiling mounted mirror is a nice touch. "Waterbed" looks interesting. Will try on the next visit. Strangely enough, also got dvd player and tv - whatever for??

strikeback4 25-05-2017 12:48 AM

more viet house popping :rolleyes:

ATCong 25-05-2017 08:39 AM

What kind of waterbed service they provide ? Like yi tiao long service ?

strikeback4 25-05-2017 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATCong (Post 15978690)

Doubt a cat 50 will give yi tiao long :rolleyes:

HomeDelete 25-05-2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthBomber (Post 15978042)
Went to recce this new viet place after work. Okt will ask you to sit down with a cup of tea while the girls parade out in front of you. Rates are $50 for 20 min or $80 for 40 min with waterbed svc.

In my view the girls there are generally quite "cui", sorry to say, compared to L1637. Either big-boned or bak chye types. Sure, they have the boobs to go with it but the bodies quite turn-off for me.

Have to admit this is personal taste and others might differ. But to charge slightly more ex than the usual viet house ... surely need to offer slightly better stock.

Anyway, the good thing is that if you can't find what you like in this house, can always proceed to 2038 just nearby.

I prefer the petite type and luckily there were two. Chose G08 (Sally).

Looks & Figure : Young MILF. Short, only abt 1.5m. The first WL I've seen wearing spectacles. Reminds me of the stock AV character, the horny teacher or librarian :p Boobs B cup with slight sag. Body very nice to touch during the session, soft and smooth.

BJ : She joked that i got a bit soft just moving from shower to bed. I told her BBBJ would work wonders, and she complied!

FJ : Start with usual cowgirl and finish in missionary. Nothing special about the fuck, but her moans sounded genuine and not overdone.

RTF : Very likely. Friendly attitude ... for a viet WL :D. Told me she is 24 yrs old from a rural area (an ninh?) in viet nam. Pleasant after-fuck convo. Her mandarin is basic, with a heavy accent but good enough.

Room : Shiny, new feel. The ceiling mounted mirror is a nice touch. "Waterbed" looks interesting. Will try on the next visit. Strangely enough, also got dvd player and tv - whatever for??

Interesting, she got wear the specs in bed not? :D or take off once you in room?

StealthBomber 25-05-2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATCong (Post 15978690)

It's probably just some sort of soapy massage, from the looks of it. That'll be $80 for 40 min.

StealthBomber 25-05-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomeDelete (Post 15980647)
Interesting, she got wear the specs in bed not? :D or take off once you in room?

Hahahahh ... she take off, of course. Told me it's not a prop, but real specs.

ff11 28-05-2017 06:49 PM

Tried no 3 today.

G3 Mai
Looks 7/10 she looks like a cute malay girl who speaks mandarin with short hair
Boobs 7/10 natural b cup
BBJ - 5/10
FJ -7/10
French 9/10 So far the 2nd viet girl who allows me to french her
GFE -7/10 Very friendly and happy girl
RTF - Maybe

The girls here are not as chio as those in lorong 16, 18 and 2034. But service wise alot better. Can french some more.

StealthBomber 28-05-2017 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ff11 (Post 15991547)
Tried no 3 today.

G3 Mai
Looks 7/10 she looks like a cute malay girl who speaks mandarin with short hair
Boobs 7/10 natural b cup
BBJ - 5/10
FJ -7/10
French 9/10 So far the 2nd viet girl who allows me to french her
GFE -7/10 Very friendly and happy girl
RTF - Maybe

The girls here are not as chio as those in lorong 16, 18 and 2034. But service wise alot better. Can french some more.

I don't recall seeing G3 on my trip. She slim n petite or bbw type? Height?

You are right abt the better service ... for viet standard :D. Totally agree. But looks-wise ahhh ... :rolleyes:

Just plan to find 1 or 2 good ones and rtf, that's all.

chris91 28-05-2017 11:01 PM

L20h41 g7

Went to this house and picked G7. She's easily the best looking in this house. The rest are average or below average imo. Very slim and fair, typical of a Can Tho lady. Her C-cup boobs are man-made but they are so well done and soft.

She provides bbbj and gentle frenching. Can accommodate any position for FJ and pretty responsive. Very high gfe and chatty.