The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=795996)

parrotkid 14-11-2020 02:35 AM

Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

I am starting to think the women in Singapore are unlikely to keep the marriage vows. They will only stay with the men when the times are good and will cast the husband aside when he cannot give her what she wants and will find fault with the husband and eventually divorce the husband.

Then she will make you pay either alimony or child maintenance if you have children or both. It seems that most women here are gold-diggers.

What do the brothers and sisters think?

tahtahone 14-11-2020 09:59 AM

Re: Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

I got this impression right now too.

The WC is too unfair for honest and down to earth typical SG guy.sigh.

178noobnoob 14-11-2020 11:32 AM

That is what i’m facing now bro.
If her family or relatives are like this, i will suggest you dont keep the girl.
They will just keep encouraging your partner to get divorce after that.
Meanwhile they will just find fault with you irregardless of how well or how much you help and assisted them in the past.

Pictionary 14-11-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotkid (Post 20322578)
I am starting to think the women in Singapore are unlikely to keep the marriage vows. They will only stay with the men when the times are good and will cast the husband aside when he cannot give her what she wants and will find fault with the husband and eventually divorce the husband.

Then she will make you pay either alimony or child maintenance if you have children or both. It seems that most women here are gold-diggers.

Can i first ask u what type of industry are u in? Nobody have the luxury of time to think about this?

Either ur ricebowl or to settle ur marriage/divorce proceedings? And it is not like any Senior Samsters here can genuinely and properly help me with any technical matters and I am not expecting it.

That's enough of many talkings right now and no more bullshit talkings anymore. U can treat them to restaurants, not necessary MBS restaurant, then both of u settle amicably.

And i am not going to go down to that level as you. A few of local fresh graduates can do R&D, talk properly and mingle around with other colleagues. So stop this nonsence right now, TS!

iluvbreast 17-11-2020 09:42 AM

Quote:

Bro Parrotkid, my humble advice is maybe you want to consider counselling after you settle your divorce.

The truth is (and I think you know too), 一种米养百种人. You had bad luck to be with an unsuitable wife.

For every terrible woman, there is at least one that is good; just that sometimes, need to look and try a few times.

It is like everything else, first job not suitable, need to keep looking and then maybe you realize you are better off running a hawker stall (what my friend).

Look on the bright side, you are still in a position to remove her from your life and look for your own happiness afterwards.

iluvbreast 17-11-2020 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pictionary (Post 20323235)
Can i first ask u what type of industry are u in? Nobody have the luxury of time to think about this?

Either ur ricebowl or to settle ur marriage/divorce proceedings? And it is not like any Senior Samsters here can genuinely and properly help me with any technical matters and I am not expecting it.

That's enough of many talkings right now and no more bullshit talkings anymore. U can treat them to restaurants, not necessary MBS restaurant, then both of u settle amicably.

And i am not going to go down to that level as you. A few of local fresh graduates can do R&D, talk properly and mingle around with other colleagues. So stop this nonsence right now, TS!

What has his industry got to do with this?

You neither mentioned you have any problem nor did you ask for any advice.

As much as I find your post a waste of bandwidth, you are still a samster, meaning you have as much right to post as anyone else here. So who the fuck are you to tell anyone to shut up??

Oh yah, what happened to your definition of achievement or getting PES C??

Pictionary 17-11-2020 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvbreast (Post 20328489)
Oh yah, what happened to your definition of achievement or getting PES C??

What does PES have to do with this? U are a 40+ old man, living in the past.

Having to live with all these marriage/divorce is a very grand and nice topic to talk about? Want me to prepare a mic for u to debate about this?

noname123 18-11-2020 12:07 AM

Only page 1 only already start war Liao... aiyo
:D

iluvbreast 18-11-2020 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pictionary (Post 20329847)
What does PES have to do with this? U are a 40+ old man, living in the past.

Having to live with all these marriage/divorce is a very grand and nice topic to talk about? Want me to prepare a mic for u to debate about this?

Well PES have nothing to do with this thread, you are the one who kept bringing it up when you posted on other thread that I happened to read.

Then again does the fact that Parrotkid works in which industry has anything to do with this?

Yes, I'm 40+, but do you know me? how do you know I am living in the past??

Is living in the past bad? I don't know, when I look back to my failed marriage, I always said to myself, thank goodness I ended it and move on with my current wife.

No, living through marriage/divorce is nothing grand, it's just part of life. What I post is tell the fellow samsters here, there is nothing to fear about divorcing but then again I don't expect you to understand.

macrick 18-11-2020 11:56 AM

A few of local fresh graduates can do R&D, talk properly and mingle around with other colleagues. So stop this nonsence right now, TS! ->

Your response is not making any sense. What do R and D has to do with TS's topic?

Define talk properly?

What does mingle around with colleagues have to do with this topic?

Are you drunk or high as a kite when you typed this?:D

parrotkid 21-11-2020 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macrick (Post 20330476)
A few of local fresh graduates can do R&D, talk properly and mingle around with other colleagues. So stop this nonsence right now, TS! ->

Your response is not making any sense. What do R and D has to do with TS's topic?

Define talk properly?

What does mingle around with colleagues have to do with this topic?

Are you drunk or high as a kite when you typed this?:D

I couldn't see any relevance too.

iPangPwee 22-11-2020 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname123 (Post 20329867)
Only page 1 only already start war Liao... aiyo
:D

Anything can lead to war or fight, even a simple wink or raised eyebrow lol :D

JacqueMerlin 23-11-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

With the marital rape law repealed, you will realise that there's no incentive in marriage. The marriage does not provide a sanctuary for a couple to indulge in the union.

You can slog like a dog and return home to a sexless marriage. Might as well not marry.

EtherC 23-11-2020 03:34 PM

TS why choose to spend your time blaming & moping? Do you want to drag in all your female relatives and blame them as well for being gold diggers? Your Mum, Aunties , cousins are all gold diggers? LOL roughly 3 in 10 marriages fail, did someone hold a knife on your throat to force you into marriage? As a grown adult, you have to be responsible for your actions & decisions. Ever consider there are still the 7/10 marriages that continue? There are still many couples who celebrate their 30/40th anniversaries. You need a change in your perspective seriously. See a counselor or a psychiatrist to work out your problems properly instead of coming to a fuking sex forum for answers to your life issues. Take Positive action!

iluvbreast 23-11-2020 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtherC (Post 20339420)
TS why choose to spend your time blaming & moping? Do you want to drag in all your female relatives and blame them as well for being gold diggers? Your Mum, Aunties , cousins are all gold diggers? LOL roughly 3 in 10 marriages fail, did someone hold a knife on your throat to force you into marriage? As a grown adult, you have to be responsible for your actions & decisions. Ever consider there are still the 7/10 marriages that continue? There are still many couples who celebrate their 30/40th anniversaries. You need a change in your perspective seriously. See a counselor or a psychiatrist to work out your problems properly instead of coming to a fuking sex forum for answers to your life issues. Take Positive action!

cut TS some slack bro, he is going through a tough time, I believe he is already taking action.