The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Newbie Paranoia (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=767175)

becku 18-03-2020 10:39 PM

Newbie Paranoia

Just visited Geylang for the first time. Had sex with a Thai girl, who midway through fucking thought it would be a good idea to tear the condom off and give me a BBBJ. I didn't realise until she had my entire dick down her throat, as I thought she was changing the condom (I'm stupid). I quickly asked her to stop, to which she put it back into her mouth, forcing me to manually remove her from my little friend.

Now I am super paranoid about STDs. I'm not particularly worried about Chlamydia or Gonorrhea, but the higher tier of Syphillis has me quite concerned. I have read the resource threads and I suppose my risk is fairly low but...

Anyone reckon it'd be worth to visit an STD clinic? Thanks guys!

mysticxtimes 19-03-2020 09:55 PM

Re: Newbie Paranoia

so good i never kena bbbj b4:(

sammyboyfor 21-03-2020 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by becku (Post 19895731)
Just visited Geylang for the first time. Had sex with a Thai girl, who midway through fucking thought it would be a good idea to tear the condom off and give me a BBBJ. I didn't realise until she had my entire dick down her throat, as I thought she was changing the condom (I'm stupid). I quickly asked her to stop, to which she put it back into her mouth, forcing me to manually remove her from my little friend.

Now I am super paranoid about STDs. I'm not particularly worried about Chlamydia or Gonorrhea, but the higher tier of Syphillis has me quite concerned. I have read the resource threads and I suppose my risk is fairly low but...

Anyone reckon it'd be worth to visit an STD clinic? Thanks guys!

What's happened has happened and can't be undone.

I wouldn't be too worried about it but check out the window periods and go for testing to allay your fears.

I doubt very much you'll have caught anything because Geyland legal broads are screened regularly.

is5ac 20-11-2020 12:53 PM

bro come out play then don't scared.. scared then don't come out play.. that's the rules..

unfit 20-11-2020 08:30 PM

dont worry be happy :)

edis0n10 22-11-2020 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by is5ac (Post 20334265)
bro come out play then don't scared.. scared then don't come out play.. that's the rules..

Yes come out play don't be scared. Fully agree. If scared don't play

squiggle 03-12-2020 02:23 PM

As long never do bare vagina or anal sex then you will be safe.