The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   When will MPs be allowed to resume operations? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=773000)

Glenn Miller 01-05-2020 11:45 AM

When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

I would say maybe only in July or August at the earliest. As these places are high contact zones. Moreover, there are Covid clusters at MPs and one ML was caught flouting CB rules. Sigh at least 2 months more I bet ☹️

Keima 01-05-2020 11:54 AM

Re: When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn Miller (Post 19984818)
I would say maybe only in July or August at the earliest. As these places are high contact zones. Moreover, there are Covid clusters at MPs and one ML was caught flouting CB rules. Sigh at least 2 months more I bet ☹️

Only one reported MP cluster - clean joint in Siglap.

Other case was not an ML - OWO facial spa in Chinatown with extras.

Community cases are trending downward. If ppl are a bit more careful next few weeks, PM already said will have gradual loosening of measures, but if ppl still flout social distance measures n community cases remain a dozen a day, most likely extended.

kiosk70 01-05-2020 12:07 PM

Yeah.. but key word is gradual... agree with bro Glenn, maybe coffee shops open in June, then restaurants, then shops but spa or places with close contact (even if clean) most likely open at the very end 😰

afterburn 01-05-2020 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 19984835)
Only one reported cluster - clean joint in Siglap.

Other case was not an ML - OWO facial spa in Chinatown with extras.

Community cases are trending downward. If ppl are a bit more careful next few weeks, PM already said will have gradual loosening of measures, but if ppl still flout social distance measures n community cases remain a dozen a day, most likely extended.

PM May Day speech already mention "entertainment outlets" and mass sporting events, and all others with close contact activities :D will need to wait longer to re-open. This is no different from other countries, and even in PRC and thailand, such places remain closed. In the meantime, FL and those freelance MLs will have a field day.

Although community and local cases are now low, but worrying fact is that yesterday start to have some bangla check-in to ICU - with so many thousands of cases among them, even 1-2% that statistically need more treatments, will severely strain the ICU facilities.

MasterPlayer 01-05-2020 01:00 PM

Many spa will close down before they are allow to re-open again :D:D

Sadly 01-05-2020 01:06 PM

Yes there is contact but one to one only and in a closed environment for most of them. If not mistaken spas are not classified in the entertainment category. In my opinion they will be permitted to resume shortly after CB as long as they use the government app to register and identify customers for possible tracking purpose. I also except client and ML to wear a mask.

afterburn 01-05-2020 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sadly (Post 19984912)
Yes there is contact but one to one only and in a closed environment for most of them. If not mistaken spas are not classified in the entertainment category. In my opinion they will be permitted to resume shortly after CB as long as they use the government app to register and identify customers for possible tracking purpose. I also except client and ML to wear a mask.

Maybe. Like barber or hairdresser, i suppose. Hope you are right and i am wrong :D

contact but one to one only ... so 4 hand massage cannot :D

bignehneh 01-05-2020 01:55 PM

Likely another 2 months for things to be normalised. Those cannot tahan, she said she is working. Don’t quote me as I am a responsible person who follows CB

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=755524

Leo1966 01-05-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 19984974)
Likely another 2 months for things to be normalised. Those cannot tahan, she said she is working. Don’t quote me as I am a responsible person who follows CB

You are right bro. Most likely can only go FLs ;)

MasterPlayer 01-05-2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 19984974)

Thanks for the information. Police will raid her place very soon :cool:

Glenn Miller 01-05-2020 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sadly (Post 19984912)

Wah!! Use trace together app? Die lah.....

Sadly 01-05-2020 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn Miller (Post 19985070)

Not sure in which form but certainly not a paper register or ipad owned and controlled by the spa itself.. the nightmare scenario is indeed that the spa open but customers are scared to visit..

afterburn 01-05-2020 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn Miller (Post 19985070)

The QR code app pushed out now is called SafeEntry ... lol. Like a reminder to wear condom :D

afterburn 01-05-2020 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sadly (Post 19985090)
Not sure in which form but certainly not a paper register or ipad owned and controlled by the spa itself.. the nightmare scenario is indeed that the spa open but customers are scared to visit..

Scared of the association (in case have case and contact traced) or scared of the virus that is still out there? :confused:

If the name of the shop quite respectable-sounding, should be ok bah.

Don't get your hopes up though. Important sectors start up first and govt want us all to focus our full efforts on rejuvenating the economy. In other words, get back to work (!), not lose productivity by taking long lunch break, go massage ... :D Spa remain closed so people can concentrate.

kiosk70 01-05-2020 04:30 PM

wonder how many shops will definitely close... gahmen could ask everyone to resubmit spa license request and do a cleanup 😢
So much stress already with CB and job situation, massage + release would be perfect right now 😞