The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any recommend massage good in the east (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=779770)

skyblue44 28-06-2020 04:49 PM

Any recommend massage good in the east

As stated above any good massage in the east maybe tampines or bedok?

turtle_no15 28-06-2020 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyblue44 (Post 20068200)

Also interested to know

Cutter 28-06-2020 08:50 PM

Re: Any recommend massage good in the east

Just to share my experience... Base on the year i joined this forum..

During those days, we don't open a thread just to ask for lobang. Normally, thread owner will start the hunt first. Thereafter, will start a thread and the ball starts to roll. Not only you won't get zap, you will also get points added for the effort given.

Furthermore, at least we can know you are not AV too right... Reveal our playground and see it ruin... Don't forget our money and effort spend on, is to spoon feed you... Hope any new comers seeing this post, stop starting a asking thread but starts with a sharing one... Two cents worth of my thought..:cool:

DirtyB0y 29-06-2020 09:54 AM

Used to visit a spa in Tampines St 81 their massage is about 8/10, tried Serene and Tina. Maybe you can give it a shot:)

Justin Bieber 29-06-2020 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutter (Post 20068522)

During those days, we don't open a thread just to ask for lobang. Normally, thread owner will start the hunt first. Thereafter, will start a thread and the ball starts to roll. Not only you won't get zap, you will also get points added for the effort given.

Furthermore, at least we can know you are not AV too right... Reveal our playground and see it ruin... Don't forget our money and effort spend on, is to spoon feed you... Hope any new comers seeing this post, stop starting a asking thread but starts with a sharing one... Two cents worth of my thought..:cool:

Agreed bro. I also Old Bird. Registered in 2002 :)

Samdu 29-06-2020 12:12 PM

Sens spa...

tiko 29-06-2020 01:24 PM

Totally agreed. I am amazed...

Dun mention those big big spa chains which are a handful, rest shld provide something...
9/10 spa shops that u go will provide special cos the ML will wanna earn tips

Now with facebook, one can even view the ML inadvance...

So better go reccee and send us some FR first...

QUOTE=Cutter;20068522]Just to share my experience... Base on the year i joined this forum..

Furthermore, at least we can know you are not AV too right... Reveal our playground and see it ruin... Don't forget our money and effort spend on, is to spoon feed you... Hope any new comers seeing this post, stop starting a asking thread but starts with a sharing one... Two cents worth of my thought..:cool:[/QUOTE]

triplebiatch 29-06-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin Bieber (Post 20069331)

2002 too ��hahha

nocsag 29-06-2020 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyblue44 (Post 20068200)

Define good?

devilysaint 29-06-2020 05:20 PM

Bedok(NUCR) there are 2 along e same stretch at 5x. Prefer the corner one.

lanlanloh 29-06-2020 10:46 PM

Quote:

Shameless samster. You are here to scam for points again:rolleyes:

ml1138 30-06-2020 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutter (Post 20068522)

fully agree with you bro, up you my 16 lemons..:)

ml1138 30-06-2020 09:21 AM

Quote:

you old Birddie so what, trying to scammed unknown bros...

All bros don't fall into his trap...:(

Stryan 30-06-2020 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilysaint (Post 20069830)
Bedok(NUCR) there are 2 along e same stretch at 5x. Prefer the corner one.

The one that’s starts with F? Heard that one no GQ, and not much teasing too.. the MLs look damn chio though

devilysaint 30-06-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryan (Post 20071125)
The one that’s starts with F? Heard that one no GQ, and not much teasing too.. the MLs look damn chio though

Lol yes. F something. But the minah with name starting with M is very good with her massage, strictly no GQ and she’s always fully booked. Went another time got another ML forgot her name but it’s a PRC, that one did ask GQ...

Now same stretch got L something spa... yet to try. Do share your experience there if u were to pay a visit.