The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hong Kong (HK) Happening (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=53597)

Mac-Q 15-07-2006 11:50 AM

Re: HK Happening

Quote:

Originally Posted by pussybuster
WC end and month elapse before my next try to 141 in Causeway bay.

It another hot summer weekend in hk, i look around 141 in causeway bay. Suck all working ladies either off or must wait. After world cup there so many horny bros need to be released.

I done all stringent check on Fuji building in every single level in another word i have combed the whole building before i decided to leave for Hop Yee

Wow finally something stop me there one hk local girl working. I waited for 20min before my turn.

I approached her for price, she got friendly smile. She offered me @ very reasonable price and i decided not to hunt further as weather so hot.

SOP, she TCSS a while, shower for you, cap and FJ. The session was fast and you do not even can TCSS further with her as Sunday family day for them. I feel repluse for 141 on Sunday.

A piece of warming to all bros never and ever try 141 on Sunday. Most girls are off especially the local dish.

Look 6.5/10 (Giglet)
Body 5.5/10 (Petite)
Boobs 7/10 (Cup C)
FJ 6/10 (Haste job)
BJ 7.5/10 (Like vaccum clearner)
HJ N.A (Sunday rushing back home)
Damage HK300+HK20 TIPS (Offer price by her maybe i am young to her)

Bro Pussybuster, are you sure the girl is from HK? At that price you are getting and some more from Hop Yee, and local girl, you must be damn handsome if not the business is bad there. I know, usually the girls there, even for PRC, charge 400 to 500.

It is getting bad now in this area like the Hop Yee and Fuji, the service seems to be more rushing then those in Kowloon side. And it is getting crowded with cheongsters. I have greater enjoyment with other 141 girls in other district which offer better service. Just based on my opinion, maybe it is different for other brothers who might be more handsome..:D

sebast97 15-07-2006 11:58 AM

Bro M-Q,

I think you are right, that lady might not be a local..you see, bro buster cannot speaks and understand cantonese well, he is shit in this area, so he cannot differentiate whether the girls is from Guangdong or hk as both side speaks cantonese.

I haven't seen a pretty local girl offer HK300 too..perhaps buster have the look and and sex appeal to the girl. heehee

pussybuster 15-07-2006 12:05 PM

I am not bragging next time we go 141 together. I will call her up again and to prove you how much money i have in my wallet. If really she charge me HK300 then WL fee on you :D ...

Maybe you are right business might be bad but i waited happynuts for more than 15-20min before my turn.

Please do not ask her why if she charge me @ the rate.... She did tell me in advance not to expose the rate to others.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-Q
Bro Pussybuster, are you sure the girl is from HK? At that price you are getting and some more from Hop Yee, and local girl, you must be damn handsome if not the business is bad there. I know, usually the girls there, even for PRC, charge 400 to 500.

It is getting bad now in this area like the Hop Yee and Fuji, the service seems to be more rushing then those in Kowloon side. And it is getting crowded with cheongsters. I have greater enjoyment with other 141 girls in other district which offer better service. Just based on my opinion, maybe it is different for other brothers who might be more handsome..:D

pussybuster 15-07-2006 12:07 PM

Her look is mediocre to me but i like her friendly smile.

She really service oriented but time frame for service is short.:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by sebast97
Bro M-Q,

I think you are right, that lady might not be a local..you see, bro buster cannot speaks and understand cantonese well, he is shit in this area, so he cannot differentiate whether the girls is from Guangdong or hk as both side speaks cantonese.

I haven't seen a pretty local girl offer HK300 too..perhaps buster have the look and and sex appeal to the girl. heehee

sebast97 15-07-2006 12:17 PM

Quote:

I am not bragging next time we go 141 together. I will call her up again and to prove you how much money i have in my wallet. If really she charge me HK300 then WL fee on you :D ...

Maybe you are right business might be bad but i waited happynuts for more than 15-20min before my turn.

Please do not ask her why if she charge me @ the rate.... She did tell me in advance not to expose the rate to others.

So Bro Mac-Q comment is right, she give you a steep discount because you are handsome young man..even at peak hours...perhaps you might get 50% discount during off peak...hahaha..

sign..how nice to be young and handsome again. Maybe is time for me to retire..as the girl might charge me higher price.

Mac-Q 15-07-2006 12:26 PM

Quote:

Bro pussybuster, pls don't be angry. I am just suprised about your Fr. I trust your Fr are true. I certainly don't want to bet with you as I am being told that you are handsome and have great appeal to the girls, especially a braveheart in LKF. Sure hope to learn more on how to attract girls from you.

pussybuster 15-07-2006 12:44 PM

Bro Mac-Q maybe my words are harsh but really i am not angry. Please i am not braveheart in hk. Trust me i really look mediocre.

Next time if you are in hk let meet out for drink instead of 141... Beer Bill will be on Sebast .. Heee....:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-Q
Bro pussybuster, pls don't be angry. I am just suprised about your Fr. I trust your Fr are true. I certainly don't want to bet with you as I am being told that you are handsome and have great appeal to the girls, especially a braveheart in LKF. Sure hope to learn more on how to attract girls from you.

sebast97 15-07-2006 05:34 PM

Quote:

Bro Mac-Q maybe my words are harsh but really i am not angry. Please i am not braveheart in hk. Trust me i really look mediocre.

Next time if you are in hk let meet out for drink instead of 141... Beer Bill will be on Sebast .. Heee....:D

Heehee...no problem, charge to my account in HH club and M1 Pub. Bro Mac-Q drink kopi only.....:D

Cheers

d74wa_03 15-07-2006 07:36 PM

bro, just having one more question that bothering me

i'll arrive at hongkong tommorow morning and staying in some apartment in patterson Road, Causeway bay.

is it possible to call the hotel reservation gal in sex141.com to my apartment ? even is the gal is located somewhere in Jordan or Tsim sha tsui, i'm willing to pay for the taxi fee though

cheers

hplanet 16-07-2006 12:29 AM

Quote:

Are you sure here just for wanton mee....?:p

erh no lah confirm will go Hei Hei Club with you guys lol!!:p

Falkon 17-07-2006 08:40 AM

Quote:

but i like her friendly smile.

Hi Bro PussyBuster. Sweet pretty girls with a great friendly smile are my favourite dishes too. I hope to go to HK soon. I have read all the posts in this thread and you guys are so happening. Do you mind if a newbie like me join the legendary Braveheart for some lessons in getting girls. I am really not good at it. In return, your drinks are on me.

pussybuster 17-07-2006 02:48 PM

Those are cook up stories, i am not legendary braveheart. Sebast is the one
and he is veteran in hk. He knows all places in hk quite well.

Of course we can meet in hk. We can even go around hk club house. If you are expecting "sweet pretty girls" then i might not be able to help.
Normally it all really depend on lucks. One thing for sure you need strong determination and do not give up when only get rejected once.

Hope all those tips really useful to you...:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falkon
Hi Bro PussyBuster. Sweet pretty girls with a great friendly smile are my favourite dishes too. I hope to go to HK soon. I have read all the posts in this thread and you guys are so happening. Do you mind if a newbie like me join the legendary Braveheart for some lessons in getting girls. I am really not good at it. In return, your drinks are on me.

pussybuster 17-07-2006 02:51 PM

Yeah you can but maybe 100 bros will follow you too...

Wow it would cost you a bomb to treat drinks together with those 100 bros...:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hplanet
erh no lah confirm will go Hei Hei Club with you guys lol!!:p

Falkon 17-07-2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d74wa_03
is it possible to call the hotel reservation gal in sex141.com to my apartment ? even is the gal is located somewhere in Jordan or Tsim sha tsui, i'm willing to pay for the taxi fee though

You gotta go to their hotel. But when you call & talk to them, throw in more $ and see what their reply is. Money always talks. Enjoy.

Falkon 17-07-2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

Those are cook up stories, i am not legendary braveheart. Sebast is the one
and he is veteran in hk. He knows all places in hk quite well.

Of course we can meet in hk. We can even go around hk club house. If you are expecting "sweet pretty girls" then i might not be able to help.
Normally it all really depend on lucks. One thing for sure you need strong determination and do not give up when only get rejected once.

Thanks Bro PussyBuster for your tips. Will Bro Sebast be in HK soon? He looks like an old master. Will definately PM you when I get to HK. Looking forward to having a few beers with you & other HK based bros. and learn how to handle those HK girls. Lets hope lady luck is with us.