The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hong Kong (HK) Happening (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=53597)

sebast97 11-07-2006 09:04 AM

Re: HK Happening

Quote:

Originally Posted by pussybuster
I am glad meet you. On this weekday i and another bro is meeting in LKF for drink.

Do you want to join us please PM me.:D

Bro buster, didn't you hear that Bro McMuff cannot join you for drinking at LKF? Wait his ear kenna pulled long long by his CO who also goes there.

Maybe you can arrange for a Wanton Mee session with him..:D

sebast97 11-07-2006 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McMuff
Bro Pussybuster

are you hk based like myself? hope there is a chance to have dinner with you bunch sometime for a lil TCSS.
i am not able to join you for ONS hunting at LKF since my soon-to-be-CO and her friends are often there! haha.

will pm you my number.

take care.

Wa bro..you let your CO go to LKF...be careful, there are a lot of sharks there boy...heehee careful, one of them might be buster..hahaha

We can go for drink in TST pubs, so safe from your CO. Or can go for food, but HK wanton mee taste terrible..perhaps better with Yum Cha, or Soya sauce Chicken or Pigeon..:D

McMuff 11-07-2006 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sebast97
Wa bro..you let your CO go to LKF...be careful, there are a lot of sharks there boy...heehee careful, one of them might be buster..hahaha

We can go for drink in TST pubs, so safe from your CO. Or can go for food, but HK wanton mee taste terrible..perhaps better with Yum Cha, or Soya sauce Chicken or Pigeon..:D

if she ends up succumbing to the charms of bro buster there is nothing i can do lah, since his charms are so legendary. its like fighting the negative pole attraction from the magnet when you are positive - impossible.

i will be in Hk this week but likely i can meet up late next week since i am slight busy these few days and will be in china early next. dinner is good! CP this sat anyone? will be going.:D

sebast97 11-07-2006 01:24 PM

Quote:

if she ends up succumbing to the charms of bro buster there is nothing i can do lah, since his charms are so legendary. its like fighting the negative pole attraction from the magnet when you are positive - impossible.

i will be in Hk this week but likely i can meet up late next week since i am slight busy these few days and will be in china early next. dinner is good! CP this sat anyone? will be going.:D

Wow..brother, you sound very mature...able to take such issue with ease and open mind. These days hard to find a non jealous boyfriend or girfriend. My respect to you.

I will not be in HK next week...will be travellling in Asean region. Perhaps reach HK end of the month, and I think Buster will be away too.

Can go CP in August..are you based in HK? miss out with you when we will there for the few world cup matches. Hope to catch up next time.

pussybuster 11-07-2006 08:20 PM

Young shark like me is not destructive. I think old shark like you are more ferocious and dangerous.

You do not know me well my basic tenet not to expose and tackle own bro's wife or gf.

Old shark like you attack anything it move. Stop blasphemy me as i am kind in nature. :)

Quote:

pussybuster 11-07-2006 08:29 PM

I did not know your OC is coming with you in LKF. If your OC is here hard to know more HK girl friends.

If OC really come along with you better bring her to TST rather than LKF. As what sebast say the hk guys attack anything as long it consider prey.

Please do not believe their make up story i am not legendary or charisma to lady. If not, i would not be remain single until now.

Quote:

pussybuster 11-07-2006 09:11 PM

Of course bro Mcmuff is magnificent;unlike you and me consider scumbag in hk and china....

Do not worry i will protect your OC with my life even veteran bro sebast will not be able to get near him.

I do not want any reciprocate just want you to be my wingman if i approach any girl in LKF or TST...:p

Quote:

Wow..brother, you sound very mature...able to take such issue with ease and open mind. These days hard to find a non jealous boyfriend or girfriend. My respect to you.

I will not be in HK next week...will be travellling in Asean region. Perhaps reach HK end of the month, and I think Buster will be away too.

Can go CP in August..are you based in HK? miss out with you when we will there for the few world cup matches. Hope to catch up next time.

McMuff 11-07-2006 09:35 PM

Quote:

Of course bro Mcmuff is magnificent;unlike you and me consider scumbag in hk and china....

Do not worry i will protect your OC with my life even veteran bro sebast will not be able to get near him.

I do not want any reciprocate just want you to be my wingman if i approach any girl in LKF or TST...:p

bro Pbuster no prob i can be your wingman. have to learn abit from the experts like yourself. I do not mean i will be bringing my CO - just that on fridays if i do not meet her she will prob meet her pals at LKF. So if i cant meet her cos i wanna hang out with my guy pals she will find it weird. and then if she end up seeing me checking chicks out with you guys i will be double hong kan liao. haha.

nothing to be jealous over anyway right bro sebast? i think we are all entitled to our lil breathing space from each other. and since i do snack outside my meals if she really does that i cannot accuse her of wrongdoing since i am not spotless myself. besides i think it is normal for guys or gals to flirt a bit during sessions otherwise whats the point if you cant even let your hair down in LKF?might as well stay at home and knit right?

yes i am based in HK on a permanent basis so i am sure we will have opp to meet sooner or later! do let me know when you guys next meet and i will try my best to turn up.

i will be going CP this weekend so see you guys there if any members are intending to go.

take care bros.

dangjackie 12-07-2006 02:02 AM

Quote:

yes i am based in HK on a permanent basis so i am sure we will have opp to meet sooner or later! do let me know when you guys next meet and i will try my best to turn up.

I plan to visit HK this month. Any chance to meet up? Please PM me.

DJ

hplanet 12-07-2006 03:01 AM

Quote:

If you are going to SZ try to spend day in CP. You will find new experience that never find in SG land. Please look for Remyken as he planning to go CP before 14th July 2006.

In hk you can PM me i can bring you around to 141 and LKF to tackle hk girls.:D

Bro check your Pm i lost your HK number

EyeLevel 12-07-2006 06:26 AM

Quote:

I am keen to join you bros for Japan trip. Do let me know when your next trip, i want to tag along and find some jap gers....:D

Bro PussyBuster,

ha ha ha.. you should have spoke up earlier then, I use to stay in apartment .. but gave that up ... but then .. I'm totally useless when it comes to "Nampa" (japanese word for "CheeHong" or "Xian Cha Bor") ..

been here in Japan for so long, still score 0.. ha ha ha, but then I never seriously try also lah...

Cheers!
EyeLevel

EyeLevel 12-07-2006 06:30 AM

Quote:

Brother..are you in Vietnam now? or whereabout now? My intelligent spy gets more blur now..due to ageing...
So maybe we could meet in SG for SG wanton noodle with Sis Almond...she can talk whole night about this food..heehee Whatever texture or meat type...as long as the taste and sauce is right I will want it.

Bro Sebast97,

me based in SG, but seldom in SGland.. ha ha ha... depending on project..:P
Yah .. we should have a movement chart then can see where each other
are to facilitate TCSS..

Wanton mee in SG .. ONz you AH!!!... Actually in SG, my weakness is for Bak Chor Mee ..:P I haven't really found good wanton mee in SG leh.

Cheers!
Eyelevel

sebast97 12-07-2006 06:04 PM

Quote:

nothing to be jealous over anyway right bro sebast? i think we are all entitled to our lil breathing space from each other. and since i do snack outside my meals if she really does that i cannot accuse her of wrongdoing since i am not spotless myself. besides i think it is normal for guys or gals to flirt a bit during sessions otherwise whats the point if you cant even let your hair down in LKF?might as well stay at home and knit right?

i will be going CP this weekend so see you guys there if any members are intending to go.

take care bros.

Bro McMuff, wow..I think we share the same view, I am also very open minded. If we men can flirt outside and enjoy some fun here and there, why not the spouse. I will not be jealous too. but one thing must be sure is we have the responsibility to our family....meaning we will not break up the family. Maybe I spent too long time in Europe so have been strike with that culture there. People tend to be more open when come to relationship issue.

I will not be able to join you for CP this weekend. Perhaps next month if you are available we can join you. Do hope we could catch up for a drink sooner.

sebast97 12-07-2006 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeLevel
Bro Sebast97,

me based in SG, but seldom in SGland.. ha ha ha... depending on project..:P
Yah .. we should have a movement chart then can see where each other
are to facilitate TCSS..

Wanton mee in SG .. ONz you AH!!!... Actually in SG, my weakness is for Bak Chor Mee ..:P I haven't really found good wanton mee in SG leh.

Cheers!
Eyelevel

No problem. Let me know when you are back and available. I shall take you to a place that sell nice wanton mee. Bak Chor Mee is more difficult for me as I am still searching for the better one.

Perhaps we can start to plan a private chart, for brother to book in and book out and let known their trip schedule so we can arrange for meeting up. Do hope you can travel to meet up in HK next month, from your busy schedule..it is not far away from where you are now...cheers

sebast97 12-07-2006 06:10 PM

Quote:

Wow..call me a SCUMBAG...you must be the great DEMON in disguise. With you around..all the mei mei will not be safe..as I have seen your power with my own eyes..that is why they called you the "Braveheart"...surely there must be a reason for this nick...:D