The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb 『SWEET & YOUNG』Let Slim & Sexy Masseuse With Magic Fingers Relieve Your Pain『美少女按摩师』

Please Call Or Sms Carol @ 9133 6160

Name: Carol
Attitude: Hardworking & Not a Time Watcher
Body: Slim & Sexy
Boobs: 34B
GFE: Attentive, Bubbly & Fun Loving
Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Looks: Sweet Girl Next Door With Sunshine Smile
Room: Discreet, Cozy & Clean!
Language: Chinese SMSes/Calls and Simple English

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins]

Auto Roaming : Upper Body Allow
[Yes, Touching Of Her Upper Body Is Allow During Services. Any Further Depends On Chemistry]

Whole Body Oil Massage : 全身推油
[Spread Baby Oil Over Your Body & Give You a Good Rub To Promote Good Blood Circulation]

Chinese Style Massage : 中式按摩
[Feel Her 10 Fingers Working Over Your Body and Feel Your Pain Vanish Magically!]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Get HIGH! Let Her Tease Your Balls Playfully]

JuaGen : 抓根
[Your Manhood Boost. Let Her Press On Your Acupoints To Promote Good Blood Flow Around Your Precious]

Hand Job : 打飞机
[You Wont Wish To Miss This]

BJ With Cap : 口交用套☆ (Please Bring Your Own Cap & Request If You Want This Service)

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Other Services That Are Not Mention Above.
Other Intimacy Depends On Your Chemistry With Her.

Damages:
$90/One Massage Package With One HJ Or BJ/60 Mins
Or
$120/One Massage Package With Two HJ Or BJ/90 Mins

Her Operating Hours:
Daily from 10 am to Late Night

♥♥♥ Cozy Room With Attached Shower Included ♥♥♥

View More Babes Here

Last edited by SongDa; 06-07-2014 at 11:52 PM.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Massage Report For Carol : Thanks Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by blibs View Post
Surprised to see no FR on this lady.

Went yesterday.
Damage: As per stated. Took 1 hr.
GFE: Good.Very chatty
Massage: Oil massage was sensual and good. Not piano kind
HDLY: Was so good i was trembling
RTF: When i have the M
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowaway
Hmm No FR here, wonder why ?? anyway here is the 1st.
After a few fail attempts with other gems, finally manage to set a appointment with her. was directed to her location, while walking along the back allay then suddenly a door open and a hand waiving at me from a slightly open door actually quite scary like that hor.
Went up to the cosy apartment very clean and private and YES the toilet occupy 1/3 of the place. keke
Her massage was good, (but I have better) not too hard but just nice to made you want to just relax and fall asleep in the bed like a baby.
the HDLY was berry shiok balls playing with you in you doggy position, and bros don't worry about the bringing your own CD thing, she did the BJ for me which is a bonus for me as I did not bring any (was not thinking of having BJ) the sucksion was very powerful even with the CD on, I finish my mission with the HJ and after which shower and chat a bit.
FR
Look - 8/10 like the picture
Massage - 8/10
HDYL - 9.8/10 - HELLO its HDLY must be good wan.
JG - 7/10 - kelong wan but still shiok
HJ - 9/10 - she will use both hands one for your balls and another for you rod.
btw she will also remove her bra if you request only set back was she don't allow you to play the nipple, don't know why
GFE - 7.5/10 - she can talk to you of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by cordon
Just had a wonderful session with Carol this evening.. For the price stated I think is well spent overall.. Good massage technique with just nice strength.. She will only be wearing panty and bra when doing massage. I would say the HDLY is good, she use quite a lot of oil which make it so shiok. Overall, she is not a time watcher..As i did not see the bro who posted the FR, I brought my own CD..The funny thing is Carol doesnt like the taste the CD which I brought over and she immediately just pulled out and threw it away after the first blow.. I was thinking no more condom then how to continue to bj, she then took out her own preferred condom (0.03) and continue her unfinished task.. Hehe.. She mentioned that this brand is thinner and I will be able to enjoy better

She is already topless when doing the bj, boobs quite small but she is very resistant when I fondle her nipples.. Ok respect her so I just roam her body. She managed to make me CIM (of course with the CD still on lah). After cleaning up, she will continue to massage my arms and my front body. Throughout the session, she did not attend to her phone even when there is SMS coming, this is what I feel good about her.

As the whole evening was raining heavily, she even offer to shelter me to the opposite which I really appreciate about it.. With the services that she provides, I was surprise that there isn't any FR for her except the bro who just contributed.

Overall: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10
HDLY: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
Gfe: 7/10 she doesn't really talk much..probably becos she was having mouth ulcer

Last edited by SongDa; 14-05-2014 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning bros

Old 06-03-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster (A)

Late Morning Bump~

Old 06-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster (A)

Tea Time Up Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster (A)

Dinner Time Up Up~

Old 06-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster (A)

Before Sleep Bump~

Old 07-03-2014, 06:53 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning bros

Old 07-03-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster (A)

Late Morning Bump~

Old 07-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster (A)

Tea Time Up Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster (A)

Dinner Time Up Up~

Old 07-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster (A)

Before Sleep Bump~

Old 08-03-2014, 06:53 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning bros

Old 08-03-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster (A)

Late Morning Bump~

Old 09-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster (A)

Before Sleep Bump~

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread