View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
FR 1811 G11 Cat50 with $30 top up

From exploring to Cat50s ... my journey now takes a detour to Cat80s ... If I can make out the mumbles by the pimp, i think he mentioned that it was a Cat50 place with a top up of $30 for massage which brings the duration to 45mins.... so i went ahead with that.

WL Name - G11 name pronounced as 'B' or 'Bee'.
Age - 23 years old (young college looks)
Height - around 1.6m (bare-foot)
Origin - Changmai
Home Base - 1811
Cat80 for 45mins

Looks - 7.5/10: Personally, she stood out among the rest, looks will definitely grow on you especially with her playful nature, I would push my ratings my to 8.5 but it may not be too fair.

Body - 7/10: Young-type (if there ever is such a category heheh) ... Her skin isn't that smooth, skin tone is like a fair Malay in Singapore. Very slender.

Tits - 7/10 C Cup Enhanced. My first look was from the side as she stripped ... my cock stood up immediately as it looked nearly perfect, as she faced me, a well trained eye could tell it they were enhanced. Shape wise, good job but when you grope then, its a tad too obvious with surgical scars at the base of the breast that are now keloids. Nipples are brown, pointy and sensitive. Nipple tips stood out at least a good centimeter.

Pussy: 7/10: Not trimmed but managed. Tightness is average and she gets wet easily, just by giving me a BJ. So no KY was needed.

Shower - 5/10: Standard ... small chat

French Kissing - NA

Cat-Bath - 6/10: She took her time to work her way down from my nipples to my nutsack and then my shaft.

AR - NA

BJ - 7/10: As she was working her way on my shaft, i expected a BBBJ but it turned out to be covered.... darn. However, she skills were good enough to feel through rubber. If it were uncovered, i would have rated her up another point. She took her time sucking my cock, my balls and massage my perineum area mmmmmm... this 45mins session seems to be working out fine.

FJ: 8/10, highly accommodating, she started with cowgirl allowing me to play and admire those awesome fake boobies ... we went on to missionary, then standing doggie for me by the bed. Throughout the session she maintained eye contact with me whether direct, turning around or via the reflections ... simply amazing.

Attitude 9/10: I don't speak Thai, she however, speaks some english which made the session more fun. She was very chatty and made alot of conversation ... extremely playful in bed as well... so the entire session was fun. Only setback ... the pimp said that the extra $30 for massage didn't happen, however, her performance over the entire session made up for it.

RTF: Yes - but will only return after trying more girls.