Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Been rather active these last couple of weeks ... despite that still unable to get liu xing (六星) ... some short posts on my recent encounters,

yang yang ~ 2062A
Face - pleasant looking smiley gal ... big eyes
Body - Good bod ... very nice big round firm boobs (100% REAL), got some ass
Shower - some good action in the shower ... did a short body massage from back to front ... licked my nipples to kick things off and give me a enjoyable if rather short BBBJ
Catbath - was pleasant but nothing fantastic
BBBJ - long good BBBJ ... enjoyable
FJ - normal ... started in cowgal but than switched to missionry ... in missionary she was using her legs to control the movements, she did not want me to do any long strokes with much penetration ... frankly abit sian1/2 so just switched off shot my load and called it a day.
RTF - NO ... dun get me wrong was my 2nd time with her ... she is a frenly cheery gal ... but no chemistry ba for lack of a better way to describe it.
Footnotes - didn't try to french her so dunno, painted her abit clean nicely maintained pussy with no smell

jing jing ~ 1606 (if i remember correctly)
Face - not my type ... looks like what i would find in a budget ktv like IV or GG or IQ
Body - no other impression other than she got soft droopy reasonably sized boobs
Shower - same as above back to front body massage ... more proactive in moving my hands all over the place ... licked my nipples and give me a very enjoyable BBBJ
Catbath - was GOOD
BBBJ - very very long very very good BBBJ ... damn does this gal know her stuff ... very very enjoyable
FJ - normal ... started in cowgal than she did a 360 ... FRONT - LEFT - REVERSE - RIGHT - FRONT ... all the time grinding away on me. switched to doggy and finally missionry ... in missionary was looking at herself being penetrated in the mirror ... said it was damn arousing ... sibeh proactive ... anyway fugged her hard and shot my load for the day.
RTF - NO ... her service is top notch and her BBBJ is superb ... but KNS she's just not my type in every sense of the phrase.
Footnotes - didn't try to french her so dunno, was playing around with her CB, when she maneuvered herself in 69 position and put her pussy in front of my face ... so gave a few tentative licks ... clean well maintained CB.

QQ ~ 2047
lorna called her for viewing ... NEW gal probrably a week old ... but LL got taken up by the dude that came b4 me ... so LL that's how I got stuck with jing jing (see above)
Face - short haired, super CFM slutty look ... nice eyes, nice face ... KNN 100% my type
Body - when she walked into the door the 1st time i saw her she was wearing a short low cut short dress fucking killer ... boobs showing impressive cleavage and the short dress doing little to hide her butt cheeks ... damn fucking sexy + her slutty looks ... how to not go back to fug her the very next day after seeing her.

The above is the impression with her clothes ON ... clothes OFF ... tits smaller than expected ... not the round firm type ... bum oso not as big and perky as expected ... also thinner than expected but overall still ok la.
Shower - similar back to front body massage ... but maybe cos she is more my type i become proactive rabba her all over, necking and kissing abit ... she did the SOP nipple licking and BBBJ rather well
Catbath - was GOOD ... I enjoyed it
BBBJ - BBBJ was GOOD
FJ - cowgal to doggy and finally missionry ... banged her hard and good
RTF - MAYBE ~ YES ... her service is good, but just too many gals on my to-do list left ... will consider when either finish the back log on the list or if no one else on hand
Footnotes - didn't french her, painted and fingered her ... she gets wet rather easily. After the session we both fell cuddled and fell asleep ... almost overshot the timing

Miko ~ 1654A
finally got to try this legendary WL ... been meaning to try her ever since bro submarineking and ale88 mentioned bout her perfect tits ... but by a twist of fate i found 4D instead ... was more or less stuck with 4D until she got sent back ... so now looking for a replacement
Face - pretty, but dunno la not really my type ... she is those young school gal type of look, whereas i'm more into the CFM type of look ... can't deny she's pretty but to me not very mind-blowing
Body - Good bod although abit on the thin side ... very nice big round firm boobs (100% REAL) beautiful texture and heaven to caress and mould
Shower - despite her reputation for being temperamental ... i was surprised that i got some good action in the shower ... did a through body massage from back to front, even encouraged me to grope her tits ... afterwhich i got an extremely enjoyable BBBJ
Catbath - was damn GOOD ... super enjoyable
BBBJ - very very long very very very very good BBBJ ... very very very very very very very very enjoyable
FJ - normal ... started in cowgal but than switched to missionry ... fugged her hard hard until I off shot my load sibeh shiok
RTF - MAYBE ... not really my type + she damn ang so unlikely i'll ever wait for her again
Footnotes - didn't try to french cos i just had a garlicy lunch (aiya i very zhi dong one), was stroking her boobs, back and thighs when she voluntarily maneuvered in to 69. painted her for abit ... very nicely maintained pussy with no smell ... to me she's a very nice gal ... even cuddled up with an old man like me after the fug until time was up thank god not the horror stories that i read previously

Just for info ... while waiting for Miko ... saw sunzi from 1651 oso tall cute gal ... li xue (2062A ???) ok looking but got solid ass man ... see liao just wanna doggy the living daylights outta her.