Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Hui (2040) - The Demure Sweet Zhejiang MM

Xiao Hui (2040)...24 yr old mm fm Zhejiang...demure, quite chio syt looker wif lovely big eyes...when she wears her long hair wif end curls down looks more chio...kinda slightly resembles Ella fm S. H.E. fm certain angles, but think prolly more chio than Ella!...has soft kissable lips!...sexy glitter nail polish manicure, i like!...160cm+ ht wif slim shapely legs...fresh slim lean bod, no fats, has a light birth mark on her back, smooth skin...A+ cup boobs wif brownish tits...sexy perky juicy tight ass, great for doggie!...pussy well trimmed, nice looking oyster no smell...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...nice friendly soft spoken mm...aims to pls...passionate sensuous frenching, shiok!...

Shower: vgd bod n pussy feel...sensuous soapy raba front n back, her legs wrapped ard me, sensuous soapy hj n stroke of me ass, passionate frenching v shiok...best enjoyed raba fm behind, becuz of tat v sexy tight perky juicy ass of hers, me throbbing hard cock rubbed along her arse crack n then slid between her legs closed tight, rubbing her pussy while I turned her head to french!...

Bed action: full works pkge...just lay on me back, light catbath wif gd eyecontact...damn bloody shiok ar, lifted me legs n took her time wif long soft titillating wet licks...then she turned sideways to give me access to her back, ass n pussy as she continued her shiok ar, accentuated by mirror effects...bbbj vgd lick n suck + balls lick, suck n massage, standing bbbj v nice n submissive wif her kneeling on the bed...

My turn: again vgd bod n pussy feel now wif me on top...caressed her face n frenched passionately wif her hands ard me back, shiok!...nice response to me playing n sucking on her boobs/tits, soft moans, high looks!...tonguefu seemed to make her lagi high, moans getting louder, hands caressing me hair/face, pussy wet n eventually grinding on me tongue!

Fj vgd as she is quite tight n let herself go naturally....best enjoyed: doggie becuz of that great sexy tight ass of hers + seeing her lovely back arched back, one hand reaching back to hold me hand on her ass, at times she bouncing her ass backwards agst me pumping cock!...asian cowgal/cowgal pump n grind as cld feel her tight pussy enveloped ard me cock, both of us gripping hands, eyes fixed on each other until i was abt to shoot me load, then pulled her close, frenched passionately v shiok!...ended wif a soothing massage n frenchie good bye...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this Xiao Hui...pleasurable natural passionate sensuous session...has gem potential

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation